The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Marvel MMO for Free: Marvel Heroes Emptyby Basara-kun Today at 7:55 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Marvel MMO for Free: Marvel Heroes Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 5:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Marvel MMO for Free: Marvel Heroes Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Marvel MMO for Free: Marvel Heroes Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Marvel MMO for Free: Marvel Heroes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Marvel MMO for Free: Marvel Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Marvel MMO for Free: Marvel Heroes   Marvel MMO for Free: Marvel Heroes EmptyFebruary 23rd 2013, 8:38 am

http://www.comicvine.com/news/new-destrucibles-trailer-for-marvel-heroes-mmo/146097/

apparently marvel is developing a massive multiplayer online game that people can play for free. could be cool. comes out in april.

Last edited by volzzilla on March 26th 2013, 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Toxin97

Toxin97

PostSubject: Marvel Heroes Beta Key Give Away   Marvel MMO for Free: Marvel Heroes EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 11:56 am

Get your Marvel Heroes beta key now and play till 2:00 at Curse.com
http://www.curse.com/
Scroll down to get the beta key have fun.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel MMO for Free: Marvel Heroes   Marvel MMO for Free: Marvel Heroes EmptyMarch 26th 2013, 8:24 am

"Marvel Heroes" Gets June 4 Release Date

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=44474

Quote :
It's been a long wait for those following the development of Gazillion Entertainment's Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game based on the Marvel Comics Universe. However, the wait for "Marvel Heroes" may finally be coming to a close as the developer has announced a June 4 release for the online game.

“When we started working on 'Marvel Heroes' we knew exactly what we wanted to make – an unrivaled multiplayer free-to-play action-RPG experience that allowed gamers and comic fans to play as their favorite Super Heroes,” said Gazillion President and Chief Operating Officer David Brevik via press release. “This is an incredibly exciting day for all of us at Gazillion and we can’t wait to let gamers experience the 'Marvel Heroes' world and our fresh take on the massively multiplayer online genre.”

Gazillion announced "Marvel Heroes" in 2011 and brought then-"Avengers" scribe Brian Michael Bendis on to craft the story. Although developments came at a slow pace for the game in the months following, it began to really pick up the pace once the developer launched a Founders Program for the free-to-play game, which allowed users to pre-purchase costume packs and in-game currency for use when the game launched. Founders Program members who purchase the Premium and Ultimate packs receive access to the Marvel Heroes closed beta, and all players who have purchased Founders Packs will receive early access to the game up to seven days early.

Check out the press release and latest Villains trailer below.

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Marvel MMO for Free: Marvel Heroes   Marvel MMO for Free: Marvel Heroes EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 7:59 pm

I played the beta this past weekend.. it is pretty addicting...cylops has sime good n bad moves...love storm...I unlocked spideey but haven't played with him
Back to top Go down
rafhot

rafhot

PostSubject: Re: Marvel MMO for Free: Marvel Heroes   Marvel MMO for Free: Marvel Heroes EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 9:23 pm

i played the beta this weekend too
i have all the characters to test
but my main character is the thing at lvl 22
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Marvel MMO for Free: Marvel Heroes   Marvel MMO for Free: Marvel Heroes EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 10:36 pm

dang i didn't get a chance that long to get to lvl 22...and i only have 3 characters...storm (who i picked originally), spiderman (who i unlocked during gameplay), and cycops (i bought because i need a good long distance character...his move set sux...but maybe cuz im at such a low lvl...but i enjoyed what i experienced tho...the boss fights easy at first but you soon see that you can't take on bosses by your self...it takes a team to get out of some messes...so team work is key...it does look weird at first seeing 5 storms lightning blast the enemies at the same time lol but it doesn't fade me too much...never thought i'd like playing a "point and click" game
Back to top Go down
rafhot

rafhot

PostSubject: Re: Marvel MMO for Free: Marvel Heroes   Marvel MMO for Free: Marvel Heroes EmptyApril 23rd 2013, 12:29 am

i lost all my money buying characters and secret cards and i forgot to buy clothes so i have only default clothes

thing is a very good character he is a true tank the only one boss icould kill solo was gorgon his katana cut me very easily

and the last boss i killed was electra i think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel MMO for Free: Marvel Heroes   Marvel MMO for Free: Marvel Heroes Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel MMO for Free: Marvel Heroes
Page 1 of 1