The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR

Go down 
+14
Werewood
animaraz
I-Skorp-I
yolomate
Cristianomelo
volzzilla
Mistah Jorge
rhiggatwat
Mazemerald
malevka1
NamelessOnlinePlayer
teknoid
btony89
RAHLONNIR
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
animaraz

animaraz

Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR   Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR - Page 2 EmptyDecember 1st 2015, 10:38 am

You're doing an excellent job with Hercules Any chance you want to do the same with Ares? I'll help you with the extras sprites that will be needed.

Estas haciendo un trabajo excelente con Hercules ¿Alguna posibilidad que quisieras hacer lo mismo con Ares? Yo te ayudo con los sprites extras que se vayan a necesitar.
Back to top Go down
RAHLONNIR

RAHLONNIR

PostSubject: Re: Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR   Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2015, 4:29 am

animaraz - ares would be pretty cool, I'll think about it

yolomate - no I just took the sprites, I coded it using my template

Skorpophobia - glad you like it man, and I changed vergil's speech lol it was too noticeable even with the pitch changed

volzzilla - too much skyrim I guess lol

ADDED NEW VIDEO 12/2/15 to this post and the first

-New hair color
-AI base
-New specials
-Gameplay showcase (incomplete though case the specials aren't done)

Last edited by RAHLONNIR on December 2nd 2015, 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR   Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2015, 4:52 am

Bravo!!! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Who can defy the power of The Mighty Hercules!?  Exclamation Question

Sorry but I couldn't resist to post this classic Hercules cartoon video:
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR   Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2015, 8:21 am

is a update but much changes! hahahaha lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR   Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2015, 7:17 pm

new video looks great rahlonnir Smile though little concerned about the AI. any AI that roughs up thor that bad may be a little bit too strong.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR   Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR - Page 2 EmptyDecember 3rd 2015, 10:55 am

I'm loving it, on the A.I, I like characters with a of high level challenge , a time ago I was wanting to update it , I had some ideas about scams and intros ,could put some with women around him, or until he drinking a beer keg and then throws away when he saw the challenger,  Hercules is a character proud, womanizer and charismatic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RAHLONNIR

RAHLONNIR

PostSubject: Re: Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR   Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR - Page 2 EmptyDecember 4th 2015, 12:12 am

borewood2013 - he kinda looks like superman though

volzilla - Yeah I just updated it cause I fought against him and well this is what if felt like...

Spoiler:

I coded it so that any character can break free on the 1st and 3rd grab by pressing Back 2x.

Not on the bury alive though cause that would look weird

Only on the first 20 ticks of the throw but once the throw starts you can't free yourself. At least with this you have a chance

On the AI I added that he uses his taunt if you block his grabs, kinda fitting his arrogance is his weakness

But when a player controls it and the grab is blocked he pauses for 15 ticks and that's the window to combo him

It's really hard coding this kind of character since his main gameplay are grabs but with this he can be beaten

gartanham wrote:
I'm loving it, on the A.I, I like characters with a of high level challenge , a time ago I was wanting to update it , I had some ideas about scams and intros ,could put some with women around him, or until he drinking a beer keg and then throws away when he saw the challenger,  Hercules is a character proud, womanizer and charismatic.

dude can I have those sprites ?
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR   Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR - Page 2 EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 2:00 pm

Friend look in your mailbox Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
andersontavars

andersontavars

PostSubject: Re: Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR   Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR - Page 2 EmptyDecember 7th 2015, 8:37 pm

Really really cool updates Hercules . Send me the beta version that is working , I'm working on more sprintes him get better still my friend . send to andersontavars@gmail.com

It will be an honor to again make pictures for my first char !

I promise to fix some novice mistakes in some images .

See u son gauys
Back to top Go down
RAHLONNIR

RAHLONNIR

PostSubject: Re: Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR   Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR - Page 2 EmptyDecember 7th 2015, 8:57 pm

andersontavars wrote:

Really really cool updates Hercules . Send me the beta version that is working , I'm working on more sprintes him get better still my friend . send to andersontavars@gmail.com

It will be an honor to again make pictures for my first char !

I promise to fix some novice mistakes in some images .

See u son gauys

Thanks for the sprites man, but I'm almost about to release him, I'm just putting some finishing touches. The attacks and specials are done but I could tell you about the ideas I have for the hypers. If you can help me there it would really be appreciated since spriting is my Achilles heel.
Back to top Go down
erickablond

erickablond

PostSubject: Re: Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR   Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2015, 5:52 pm

Too perfect, I can hardly wait to see more of this wonderful character.
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR   Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR - Page 2 EmptyDecember 9th 2015, 1:43 pm

Great progress, Hercules is looking a lot better now, I like the
new things that have been added to him and I love the Hercules
versus Thor video by the way Very Happy

well done RAHLONNIR clap clap and good luck with him as well Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR - Page 2 670481599

and looking forward to seeing more of him Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR - Page 2 2800933067 Smile
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR   Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR - Page 2 EmptyDecember 10th 2015, 10:11 am

I love your work, good to see that this working with Hercules, everything seems very good until now, keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR   Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hercules (marvel) - WIP by RAHLONNIR
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2