The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED

Go down 
+20
galactus
fuuka
pseudoingles
kokehackz
erickablond
Cristianomelo
metamutant
Blagoy
walruslui
volzzilla
Navana
yolomate
logansam
X
malevka1
Angelus_Silverhead
Darthpool
mugenbob
Werewood
RAHLONNIR
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RAHLONNIR

RAHLONNIR

Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED Empty
PostSubject: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED EmptyMay 16th 2015, 12:06 pm

Brainiac WIP

SCREENSHOT

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Things you need to know

Movelist is 6 button style the x,y,z/a,b,c from stand to crouch combos etc.

Just added a few moves like rolling while down by using forward or backward

Recover in air using up

Roll recover using fwd/back

Z is the power attack and also the launcher while crouching

Grab is fwd/back z depending where you want to throw
Credits
Spoiler:

Last edited by RAHLONNIR on May 20th 2015, 9:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED EmptyMay 16th 2015, 1:09 pm

A very unique MUGEN WIP of yours! cyclops 

7 years........that's long...........perhaps when he realizes it he might re-activate his MUGEN'ing! Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
mugenbob

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED EmptyMay 16th 2015, 1:20 pm

So a good Brainiac is coming to mugen? Awesome, i'm looking forward to what you do with him cheers
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED EmptyMay 16th 2015, 1:33 pm

Actually there was another edit of this character that the author wasn't okay with just to let you know.
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED EmptyMay 16th 2015, 1:47 pm

Looks good. Hope to see more in future. This Brainiac have amazing potential.
Back to top Go down
mugenbob

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED EmptyMay 16th 2015, 1:48 pm

Shadow Lord wrote:
Actually there was another edit of this character that the author wasn't okay with just to let you know.
Ah i see, well if the author wasn't okay with it then i guess that character doesn't count tongue Thanks for telling me bud Wink
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED EmptyMay 16th 2015, 1:56 pm

Awesome, i'm looking forward to what you do with him
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
X

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED EmptyMay 16th 2015, 2:45 pm

Cool. Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED 670481599 Braniac did need an update. Smile Good luck.
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED EmptyMay 16th 2015, 3:11 pm

Is not ok, dont take others people works
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED EmptyMay 16th 2015, 3:31 pm

ok this creator in 7 years dont see in fórums, chats etc...I hope no problema with this creation but no idea anyway I like it!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED EmptyMay 16th 2015, 4:12 pm

logansam wrote:
Is not ok, dont take others people works

logansam, this WIP is dead and author is not interested anymore. Even if someone will try to get permission... we don't know if someone can find the creator.

So as for me, it is possible to continue.

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
RAHLONNIR

RAHLONNIR

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED EmptyMay 16th 2015, 7:19 pm

I'm confused guys, I gave credit. I tried to contact a person who hasn't been active in 7 years.

C'mon now be pratical silent

Do you want these sprites to remain unfinished and not have one playable braniac in mugen for

more years until I get permission ?

If volzzilla is against this project then I will make this braniac for myself and not release it.

Last edited by RAHLONNIR on May 16th 2015, 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED EmptyMay 16th 2015, 7:21 pm

RAHLONNIR wrote:
I'm confused guys, I gave credit. I tried to contact a person who hasn't been active in 7 years.

C'mon now be pratical  Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED 3876111886

Do you want these sprites to remain unfinished and not have one playable braniac in mugen for

more years until I get permission ?

If volzzilla is against this project then I will make this braniac for myself and not release it.
I was actually thinking about making you a new sprite to use, I just don't know what base to use.
Back to top Go down
RAHLONNIR

RAHLONNIR

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED EmptyMay 16th 2015, 7:34 pm

Shadow Lord wrote:

I was actually thinking about making you a new sprite to use, I just don't know what base to use.

Wow that will be a HUGE help because this braniac has incomplete crouch attacks and I was just thinking of expanding it myself but I have no idea how to sprite

Spriting takes a long time though and I estimate I will finish this character in 2/3 weeks.

If you help me I will apply it in the V2 of braniac.
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED EmptyMay 16th 2015, 8:16 pm

I am excited to see this in the works! I wish you the best of luck and I can't wait to see more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED   Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED Empty

Back to top Go down

Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next