The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Nitro update by bam77 Emptyby Basara-kun Today at 7:55 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Nitro update by bam77 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 5:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Nitro update by bam77 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Nitro update by bam77 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Nitro update by bam77

Go down 
+11
Cristianomelo
volzzilla
Dynatron
animaraz
SIRALEXBABY
RobiWanKen0bi
kokehackz
logansam
Doom
btony89
bam77
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bam77

bam77

Nitro update by bam77 Empty
PostSubject: Nitro update by bam77   Nitro update by bam77 EmptyNovember 26th 2015, 2:47 pm

bueno aqui les traigo la actualizacion de Nitro. Era algo que iba a hacer en navidad pero he decidido hacerlo mejor ahora y centrarme al 100% con Surtur e intentar terminarlo.

La actualizacion de Nitro tiene:
-Mejoras en los sprites
-Menor numero de hitbox
-Correcion en las paletas de colores
-Voces nuevas(Akuma)
-Nuevas animaciones para algunos movimientos (y no repetir tanto el movimiento de crujir nudillos)
-Un special nuevo
-Dos hyper nuevos( aunque uno lo he cambiado)
-Dos wins nuevos
-Dos intros nuevos

Seguira teniendo errores pero en general es un char mas completo . Espero que os guste.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nitro update by bam77 Jg4j5zNitro update by bam77 148f0oh
Nitro update by bam77 Fzbtd2Nitro update by bam77 2v1oh10
Nitro update by bam77 2dguwx5Nitro update by bam77 2li7ck7
Nitro update by bam77 2w5sj8mNitro update by bam77 2ib2gd2
Nitro update by bam77 2dklqvNitro update by bam77 2itlout
Nitro update by bam77 4k9rao
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well here I bring you the update of Nitro. It was something he would do at Christmas but I decided to do it better now focus 100% with Surtur and try to finish it.

Update Nitro has:
-Improvements In sprites
-Less Number hitbox
-Correcion In color palettes
-New Voces (Akuma)
-New Animations for some movements (and not repeat both the knuckle crunching movement)
-A New special
-Two new hyper (though one I've changed)
-Two new wins
-Two new intros

Continue to have errors but overall is a more complete char. I hope you like it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c5535co68bjyb78/Nitro_update.rar
(New link with some errors corrected by Arkady)
(Nuevo link con algunos errores corregidos por Arkady)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by bam77 on November 27th 2015, 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Nitro update by bam77   Nitro update by bam77 EmptyNovember 26th 2015, 2:52 pm

nice update. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Nitro update by bam77   Nitro update by bam77 EmptyNovember 26th 2015, 3:39 pm

Vaya sorpresa ... Nitro update by bam77 2800933067
Excelente amigo !! Gracias !! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Nitro update by bam77   Nitro update by bam77 EmptyNovember 26th 2015, 3:59 pm

grandioso bam, me gusta mucho tu trabajo... Nitro update by bam77 670481599 Nitro update by bam77 670481599
Back to top Go down
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: Nitro update by bam77   Nitro update by bam77 EmptyNovember 26th 2015, 4:10 pm

Muy bueno Nitro update by bam77 705151839 , lo afinaste de lujo!! clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: Nitro update by bam77   Nitro update by bam77 EmptyNovember 26th 2015, 4:18 pm

Great improvement. Smile Good luck with finishing surtur.
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: Nitro update by bam77   Nitro update by bam77 EmptyNovember 26th 2015, 4:24 pm

GOOD JOB bam77...THANK YOU AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR SURTUR...GOD BLESS YOU AND THE FAMILIA..
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Nitro update by bam77   Nitro update by bam77 EmptyNovember 26th 2015, 9:07 pm

Gracias, a descargarlo y a probarlo.
Thanks men.
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: Nitro update by bam77   Nitro update by bam77 EmptyNovember 26th 2015, 9:28 pm

Alright, let's see how you did with fixing the flaws I listed. The bold text are my thoughts post update:

Me, The Big CWC wrote:

- HK is unsafe on hit Fixed.
- The hitboxes are really bad. Remember, when coding hitboxes, less is more. For example, the stance has four, sometimes 5 hitboxes when 2 (one for his body and one for his face) would be good enough. Fixed, although I don't think his hand needs a hitbox in his stance. They also seem to be juking and jiving around a lot. Either way, I'm glad you changed the hitboxes.
- Has no low attacks or overheads. Remember, air attacks should not be able to be blocked while crouching and Crouching attacks, mainly kicks, should not be able to be blocked while standing. Fixed, although there are still no overheads. I think you're supposed to go into the hitdef and replace something with HA.
- The QCB+PP Hyper is awkward with the standard hit sound effects. You took out this super, so I'd consider it fixed.
- Chaining needs a lotta work. I can chain the crouching kicks into each other, but other than that, nothing else. I managed to chain LK -> MK -> HK, but only the far away MK. I can't do the launcher into the super jump, so aerial raves are pretty much impossible. Holy shit, he can actually chain. I can chain LP -> MP -> HP and crouching LK -> crouching MK -> crouching HK (although I recommend you make the crouching HK knock down). However, I can chain LP -> MP, but I can't chain LP -> MP -> HP because the launcher's range is too small. I can chain LK -> MK -> HK, but I can't chain the close MK into the HK. The air chaining is still an issue tho.
- What's up with the juggernaut voices? Sound kinda weird. Still there, although I don't know what you would put to replace it. I don't think he's ever had a representation outside of the comics.
- Does he have a damage dampener or Vans's Corner push system? Oh wow, he does. Good job.

Now for some of the new things I've noticed:

- Thermokinesis seems kinda overpowered. I get the idea of being able to passively explode whenever you get hit, but it becomes broken when Nitro becomes immune to damage.
- Why did you make The End the same motion as the Rush Attack Hyper? Maybe you can make the The End hyper be done with QCF+PK.
- The Rush Attack and Going Nuclear 2 both do way too much damage for a level 1. They clock in at 325 and 375 respectively. Going Nuclear does 240.
Might I recommend adding in different variations to the special moves? Like for the Detonate Special, you can have the LP version have a small range but quick startup and give the HP version a large range but fairly slow startup? Just an extra thing that would be a nice addition.

Lemme tell you, this is waaaaaaaaaaay better than what the character was before. It has it's flaws, but it's way more playable now. Keep it up. I'm going to see if I can find more.

Edit:
-The special moves don't do chip damage.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Nitro update by bam77   Nitro update by bam77 EmptyNovember 27th 2015, 12:44 am

thank you bam Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Nitro update by bam77   Nitro update by bam77 EmptyNovember 30th 2015, 7:57 am

Good job Bam, a major update in so little time. I cannot wait for their other projects.
Back to top Go down
Madinina972

Madinina972

PostSubject: Re: Nitro update by bam77   Nitro update by bam77 EmptyJanuary 10th 2018, 11:37 pm

Hello,

Who can tell me the origin of this Captain America.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: Nitro update by bam77   Nitro update by bam77 EmptyJanuary 11th 2018, 3:42 am

LINK DOESN'T WORK..SOMEONE PLS PM A WORKING LINK TO ME ..PLS SHARE...THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU..
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Nitro update by bam77   Nitro update by bam77 EmptyJanuary 11th 2018, 8:16 am

Madinina972 wrote:
Hello,

Who can tell me the origin of this Captain America.
Thanks
That is Acey's Captain America
Back to top Go down
brunoprospero

PostSubject: Re: Nitro update by bam77   Nitro update by bam77 EmptyJanuary 11th 2018, 7:49 pm

Download link error.. Nitro update by bam77 2399657483
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nitro update by bam77   Nitro update by bam77 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nitro update by bam77
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next