The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 3 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 3 Emptyby LightingRed99 Yesterday at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A

Go down 
+11
tank402
riklaionel
wingnut
Rjiggler
cravd
Angelus_Silverhead
volzzilla
CosmicToxin
ZVitor
Arkady
Hypersonic
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
geekinell

geekinell

Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 3 EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 9:38 am

it would so much better if you updated storm and hercules. so they are in their modern costumes
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 3 EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 11:29 am

geekinell wrote:
it would so much better if you updated storm and hercules. so they are in their modern costumes
We ARE trying to give Storm a smart pal where she can have her Jim Lee and Astonishing costumes; but it's rather tedious work so don't expect to see it in Phase 1
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 3 EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 3:36 pm

will characters that got updated for the project (zvitor spiderman, thing, emma frost, namor, and etc) get individual releases some time after the project is out?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 3 EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 6:04 pm

volzzilla wrote:
will characters that got updated for the project (zvitor spiderman, thing, emma frost, namor, and etc) get individual releases some time after the project is out?
Depends on what the original creators say.

If you mean will they have gameplay physics similar to AvX, then no. Ace said he wanted the gameplay physics to be unique to the game.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 3 EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 9:10 pm

well, mainly concerned about characters with new moves and abilities in their update as opposed to gameplay changes only.
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 3 EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 10:13 pm

In that case, it again depends on if the original creators approve of it or not.

Characters who already were in MUGEN didn't change too much outside of some sprite touch ups and a different set of palettes.
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 3:58 pm

Surprised
good will wait at least some beta releases of those characters in AVX out but not the full game in its finish.

bueno esperare al menos que algunas liberaciones betas de esos personajes en AVX salgan aunque no las del juego en su completo acabado.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 7:25 pm

so no phoenix 5 moves for namor or emma frost?
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 9:05 pm

volzzilla wrote:
so no phoenix 5 moves for namor or emma frost?
Not for Phase 1 at least.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 3 EmptyMarch 6th 2013, 9:07 am

oh i figured they'd have been given a move or 2 connected to phoenix 5 for phase 1. my bad. well, i hope colosussnaut have a few phoenix powers as i think right now, not much phoenix integration in the game to this point?
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 3 EmptyMarch 6th 2013, 11:28 am

We'll probably have more Phoenix stuff in Phase 2. We already have a large portion of Phase 1 planned out to add anymore
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 3 EmptyMarch 8th 2013, 7:23 pm

how much different will beast and storm be?
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 3 EmptyMarch 8th 2013, 10:20 pm

volzzilla wrote:
how much different will beast and storm be?
Honestly they're pretty much the same as they were in X:SC. Or at least I haven't noticed any massive changes yet.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 3 EmptyMarch 9th 2013, 11:15 am

ok. i guess i wondered due to how they were highlighted in various imt sigs.
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 3 EmptyMarch 9th 2013, 3:27 pm

volzzilla wrote:
ok. i guess i wondered due to how they were highlighted in various imt sigs.
The sigs were meant to show off who was working on whom (ie. I worked on Rogue and Black Widow) but in the case of Beast and Storm they were just paired with who they were rivals with in the comic (Beast's rival was Luke Cage, whom Nico was working on)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3