The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 2 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A

Go down 
+11
tank402
riklaionel
wingnut
Rjiggler
cravd
Angelus_Silverhead
volzzilla
CosmicToxin
ZVitor
Arkady
Hypersonic
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tank402

tank402

Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2013, 1:26 am

Looks great except the last thirty seconds of the video.i soooooooooo hope thats actually NOT part of Deadpools update.lol

I know no character questions but i see that wolverines an avenger in the vid,was his alliance decided by coinflip or how exactly?
And first release im guessing will probably be moleboxed,so are the chars going to be released seperately aswell because they look awesoooooooome and would love to add them to my marvel mugen only game?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2013, 8:30 pm

There will be separate releases afterwards. I won't say when though.

As for the Gundum Style Deadpool, I won't say yes or no. It's just something Acey wanted to throw in and got a blessing from Unlimited (who loved it) so there it is.

Why do you guys hate it?
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 5:55 am

Hypersonic wrote:
There will be separate releases afterwards. I won't say when though.

As for the Gundum Style Deadpool, I won't say yes or no. It's just something Acey wanted to throw in and got a blessing from Unlimited (who loved it) so there it is.

Why do you guys hate it?

Well, I don't hate it. For me it is nice. Smile
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 8:15 am

The deadpool dance was basically just a goof, I wouldn't read too much into it, it maybe a outro, or a taunt, or a end credit, maybe even a hyper, but it doesn't take anything away from deadpool what so ever, hell deadpool might not even be a part of the game, for all we know
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 8:37 am

How many new/updated stages are in the game? I think I saw Utopia in the video.
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 7:26 pm

metamutant wrote:
How many new/updated stages are in the game? I think I saw Utopia in the video.
I'll have to go through the stages again, but I think Storm's is the only one who has the same stage as in X:SC
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 4:16 am

Cool and very nice stage concepts.
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 10:15 am

How many phases of release will there be until incorporating every character intended?
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 10:47 am

To my knowledge there's no deadline, for more phases depending on characters created/available, for example is if I get Dr strange created within the year, he could be available (if acey wishes) he could be added with other character's, into another phase/release of the game

but at this moment just the first phase will be the focus, and more phases will be a later discussion with the avx team of creators
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 10:55 am

Whoa angelus you're working on phoenix Cyclops!!??? that's AWESOME!!!

AvX is my most anticipated everything for 2013!
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 11:20 am

OGSymbiote wrote:
Whoa angelus you're working on phoenix Cyclops!!??? that's AWESOME!!!

AvX is my most anticipated everything for 2013!

Yeah, I work on Phoenix Cyclops, but he is not the part of AVX (for now). Just I'd been wanting to start this work.
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 2:03 pm

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:

Yeah, I work on Phoenix Cyclops, but he is not the part of AVX (for now). Just I'd been wanting to start this work.
If you'd like I can show your work on him to Ace and we could change that ...
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 2:09 pm

Hypersonic wrote:
Angelus_Silverhead wrote:

If you'd like I can show your work on him to Ace and we could change that ...

OK, but first I need to complete the first part of sprites. If he like Cyc, then I have nothing against him in AVX. It will be good.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 10:10 pm

how different will the custom cap america be from general mvc ones out there already regarding moveset?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 11:08 pm

volzzilla wrote:
how different will the custom cap america be from general mvc ones out there already regarding moveset?
As far as 'if he'll have completely new moves' go, he has one new hyper but that's it

As for tweaks, he plays more like he does in (U)MvC3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A   Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avengers vs X-Men Trailer and Q&A
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next