The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
WHY DO YOU LIKE MUGEN? Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
WHY DO YOU LIKE MUGEN? Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
WHY DO YOU LIKE MUGEN? Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
WHY DO YOU LIKE MUGEN? Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WHY DO YOU LIKE MUGEN?

Go down 
+2
btony89
Mazemerald
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

WHY DO YOU LIKE MUGEN? Empty
PostSubject: WHY DO YOU LIKE MUGEN?   WHY DO YOU LIKE MUGEN? EmptyNovember 17th 2015, 9:50 pm

WHY DO YOU LIKE MUGEN?

WHY DO YOU LIKE MUGEN? Latest?cb=20130802185359

REASONS :

1 - IT´S ONLY WAY TO PLAY WITH CHARS NON EXISTENT IN ARCADE MACHINE CPS123 WITHOUT EMULATORS.
2 - IT´S THE CONTINUATION OF CPS123,SNK,MARVEL AND OTHERS.
3 - FREEDOM FOR EDIT.
4 - POSSIBILITIES
5 - MY TOTAL CONTROL OF ROSTER.
6 - GAMES IN SPRITES 2D
7 - NOSTALGIC EMOTIONS OF 80,90 GAMES THE BEST AND DEFINITIVE TIME OF THE GAMES.

----------------------

AND YOU?
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO YOU LIKE MUGEN?   WHY DO YOU LIKE MUGEN? EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 1:12 am

i started with mugen in 2005, because i see some videos about that catch my interest, but i stop playing after my original computer dont work anymore, so i forget about the engine for 5 years, but then i started to see more youtubers that were making videos with the engine, and see that the engine was updated, so i back because is fun,customizable,and i like sprites, so yeah that are my reasons. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Helio

Helio

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO YOU LIKE MUGEN?   WHY DO YOU LIKE MUGEN? EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 2:49 am

I played Street Fighter II a lot when I was young; alone, with friends and with my sisters, so 2D Capcom style fight games got a place in my tender memories.
On the other hand, I like superheroe comic books, so Mugen is a perfect fusion of both things. It's like a Marvel.vs.Capcom videogame but greater, and constantly updated with new chars and stages (and some creations are really well done), and where I am able to control the arcade fights and edit whatever I want (whatever I can, actually).
I'm sure Mugen, as game and as concept, is one of the best entertainment ideas of my age. Furthermore, I think it might teach some people that hard work could be fun, and how much gratifying is finishing a task.
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO YOU LIKE MUGEN?   WHY DO YOU LIKE MUGEN? EmptyJanuary 26th 2016, 4:59 pm

Because It Lets You Create Your Own Roster Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO YOU LIKE MUGEN?   WHY DO YOU LIKE MUGEN? EmptyJanuary 26th 2016, 5:11 pm

I like mugen because it is a customizable 2D fighting game that can create almost any dream match you ever dreamed to see on videogames already, and because of its versality when it comes to gameplay, including that 2x2 fights that makes it a lot more fun when playing with friends too
Back to top Go down
Mega_Man

Mega_Man

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO YOU LIKE MUGEN?   WHY DO YOU LIKE MUGEN? EmptyJanuary 26th 2016, 5:47 pm

I only like it when it features characters that are balanced or if it's a whole roster of The_None characters or fighting game characters. Other times, I just think it's a really bad cringe fest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO YOU LIKE MUGEN?   WHY DO YOU LIKE MUGEN? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHY DO YOU LIKE MUGEN?
Page 1 of 1