The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website?? Emptyby Doom Today at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website?? Emptyby Doom Today at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website?? Emptyby Doom Today at 7:51 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website?? Emptyby Doom Today at 7:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website??

Go down 
+2
btony89
yolomate
6 posters
AuthorMessage
yolomate

yolomate

why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website?? Empty
PostSubject: why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website??   why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website?? EmptyNovember 5th 2015, 4:04 pm

this my question why?? no idea..only see Works giant sentinel, a zombie stage and others!! but no idea why delated the posts...

Last edited by volzzilla on November 5th 2015, 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : renamed topic to eliminate any confusion on who deleted what)
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website??   why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website?? EmptyNovember 5th 2015, 4:08 pm

well because, i really dont know, also his page dont exist anymore why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website?? 629558521 , some of his creation were good, like his stages. scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website??   why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website?? EmptyNovember 5th 2015, 5:24 pm

I could host his stuff on mediafire, if you guys want. They were just spriteswaps, but hey.
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website??   why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website?? EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 5:21 pm

Christian Weston Chandler wrote:
I could host his stuff on mediafire, if you guys want. They were just spriteswaps, but hey.

if you want, to be honest my favorite creation of him was his marvel zombies stage. scratch
why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website?? Mugen011
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h401fwqw04214p9/marvel+zombies+stage.rar
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website??   why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website?? EmptyNovember 19th 2015, 10:18 am

Oh who is that who is being unfortunately bitten by a zombie, nearby the Ironman wall art? affraid
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website??   why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website?? EmptyNovember 19th 2015, 10:36 am

borewood2013 wrote:
Oh who is that who is being unfortunately bitten by a zombie, nearby the Ironman wall art? affraid

well, if i remember, the creator of the stage tell me, that this character that was bitten by a zombie, was invisible woman but she look like a normal civilian. scratch
Back to top Go down
Gianlu91

Gianlu91

PostSubject: Re: why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website??   why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website?? EmptyJune 8th 2016, 12:17 pm

didn't see this topic before, so i'm answering now, even if is quite useless after months.. if you really wanted an answer, yolomate, could have just sent me a private message, i would have answered, instead of doing this topic.
anyway, the reason is simple: some friends showed me chars and stages they did for themselves just for fun, since we are marvel fans, and i decided to create a small simple site to host the files for people to download it. i had the ok from all the owners. than i shared the link here in MMV because it's the best mugen blog and the people of the comunnity here are nice guys and always polite even with noobs, but then i discovered that in other sites people were sharing my links with titles like ''i found this things, they really suck but if you want this is the download'' or ''link to download new chars but they're s**t'' and i got disappointed (expecially, besides the rudeness, cuz i do not understand the meaning of sharing things you don't like.. there are tons of mugen files, if you don't like something don't put them in your roster and move further, it is simple). so, because of the fact i didnìt find fair the way in which the work of a group of people were treated, even if naive or simple, and mostly because of the fact that i'm not a nice person but a very huffy one, i said ''f**k it, i won't give you it anymore'' and i quitted everithing. maybe it is a childish way of acting but i was new to this things and i got angry.
then i deleted my posts here cause they had links to a non-existing page and i didn't want people to read about things that couldn't be downloaded.
anyway, you can find the files in some blogs.
(sorry for the long post but i tried to be clear even if in english)
Back to top Go down
Gianlu91

Gianlu91

PostSubject: Re: why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website??   why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website?? EmptyJune 8th 2016, 12:27 pm

and, because my mistake of putting my email as nickname (sometimes is common as starting user id, i thought i could have change it later) i received unpleasing emails by people who didn't like the files, and that made me thinking i took the right choice when i deleted the page.

that's all, bye
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website??   why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website?? EmptyJune 8th 2016, 12:33 pm

I am sorry. Neutral
I quickly read your story. why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website?? 3876111886
It seems right, mate. What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Gianlu91

Gianlu91

PostSubject: Re: why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website??   why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website?? EmptyJune 8th 2016, 2:40 pm

nothing tragic ; )
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website??   why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website?? EmptyJune 8th 2016, 3:33 pm

These people destroy. Creators are lost. Is sad. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website??   why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website?? Empty

Back to top Go down

why did gianlucatilli@yahoo.it delete his own posts and website??
Page 1 of 1