The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Rick and Morty W.I.P - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Rick and Morty W.I.P - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Rick and Morty W.I.P - Page 2 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Rick and Morty W.I.P - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rick and Morty W.I.P

Go down 
+11
Rjiggler
redijedi209
Mistah Jorge
Mega_Man
Doom
BeanFan112
Werewood
btony89
spiderfan77
WlanmaniaX
cattigan619
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Doom

Doom

Rick and Morty W.I.P - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2016, 2:01 pm

Nice progress. yes
These characters are not seen in the region where I live, but looks like a very nice project. Rick and Morty W.I.P - Page 2 311127478
Continue so, mate. Rick and Morty W.I.P - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
WlanmaniaX

WlanmaniaX

PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2016, 2:02 pm

WlanmaniaX wrote:
Very nice animations of Rick and Meseeks! I also remembered watching all season 1 & 2 episodes, back from last year. It kinda reminds me how Seth McFarlane made his version of "Back to the Future".

By the way, I also made five new palletes for Rick and Morty.

-Doc and Marty (Back to the Future)
-Primpall and George (My original cartoon "The World of George")
-Simpsons
-The Unmarketables
-Paloni Pitch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Did you remember Justin Rioland (who created Rick and Morty) created those two shorts for Channel 101. It seems like they made incarnations for Rick and Morty? Pretty weird for me.. Rick and Morty W.I.P - Page 2 629558521

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/wlanmanslab/home
Mega_Man

Mega_Man

PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P - Page 2 EmptyJune 26th 2016, 6:51 pm

BeanFan112 wrote:
cattigan619 wrote:

Good suggestion for the win pose, also one i plan is where he says "lick, lick, lick my balls" and comes up on the camera and says "say that all the time", also one where he just leaves via portal.

So far this is what i plan for his hypers and specials

Specials: Laser Gun, Freeze Ray, Mr Meeseeks Summon, Punch through Portal, Morty Assist
Hypers: Spaceship Attack, Wooden Mech(from the Microverse epeisode), Robot Purge Suits, and maybe the one you mentioned where he gets strong, and probably add Summer into it too.

Your ideas sounds cool what you planned on.

Did you remember those two creators of the show made his animated short "Doc and Mharti"?

It might look disgusting. Rick and Morty W.I.P - Page 2 311127478  Maybe you should add this as his new intro. BTW, are you planning to release them for this Easter?

Reminds me a lot of Warner's Homer's Intro. "Let's all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2016, 8:24 am

cattigan619 wrote:
Hey everyone, been out of the whole MUGEN loop for quite some time eh haha but decided to do a brief overdue update.Lately i've had little time to get back to mugen for a while. Busy with work and life. But I have found a way so i can make a bit of time for mugen and my characters. I've done my little bit on Rick and Morty,It's coming along a bit slowly but also want to make sure I make it the best and accurate as I can and not rush it(here's just few of the sprites and animations so far to show ye, i chose to go with a black outline on him and Morty to save free colors in the palette)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You got some an awesome project going on, keep up
Back to top Go down
redijedi209

PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P - Page 2 EmptyJuly 22nd 2016, 2:38 pm

What plans do you have for the Morty assist?
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P - Page 2 EmptyJuly 22nd 2016, 3:36 pm

Welcome to MMV redijedi209 !! Rick and Morty W.I.P - Page 2 705151839
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Rjiggler

PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 12:32 pm

Love it.  You're a saint and a scholar for working on this.  
I love what you've made so far, and I've got plenty of concepts if you want them.  I'll suggest a couple new things but make sure it also utilizes what you've already made.  I don't know how hard it is to rip audio from Pocket Mortys, but I'll look into that today for you.  Additionally, if you're looking for complex helper code, I think Vanguard Princess characters may have plenty for you to work with.

Assuming a "Morty gauge", where Morty can help if it's full (and yells at Rick after he gets utilized or gets congratulated by Rick):
- Blocking by Holding Morty, where Rick takes no damage, even from Hypers.
- Pushing Morty forward at the enemy, knocking both of them off their feet while Rick has an opening.
- Morty summons Fart, who sings the Goodbye Moonmen song, paralyzing the enemy. (source in S02E02)
- Morty pulls out Rick's toolbox and throws a ton of debris at the enemy, keeping them in vulnerable (but weak) combo recoil while Rick is free to attack.

General Special Possibilities:
- With the Meseeks box, you could have him call in a AI helper Meseeks that stays until it takes one hit, like the code of the Queen Xenomorph calling in drones as backup.
- Healing a modest amount via drinking before throwing the glass bottle as a projectile.
- Rick engages his stone age armor, which can take a few hits before breaking (code from the AVP Colonial Marine Private might come in handy).
- Rick fires his particle beam wristwatch and releases a snake from his snake holster, which turns back into the enemy after a couple seconds (concept in S02E04; code can be taken from Anakaris of Darkstalkers).

Hyper possibilities:
- Spamming the Meseeks Box until he creates a firing squad (the last one to attack doesn't have a gun and just throws a wrench or random debris)
- Calling in a stampede of variant Mortys from Pocket Mortys
- Summoning Squanchy, who morphs into Mega Squanchy for an attack burst (you could use the Servbot hyper code from Tron Bonne and have the player assume control of Squanchy)
- Calling his Power Armor from the Purge (maybe the best way to do it is to create the beacon, which summons the platform after several seconds; during this time, Rick is still vulnerable to attack but the beacon cannot be destroyed.  After engaging the armor, Rick has no recoil, boss armor, and deadly attacks.)

Introductions:
- Rick and Morty step out of a portal and look around nervously. "Holy shit, we're in a game, Morty!"  "Ah, geez, Rick." (may have to source; not sure where to get it)
- Rick reloads his laser gun and puts it in his back pocket.  "Looking to get purged?" (quote in S02E09)
- Rick lands his spaceship and falls out drunk, surrounded by glass bottles. The spaceship is static and stays in the background for the round.

Victory poses:
-Rick pulls out his whiteboard covered in formulas.  "You're a piece of shit, and I can prove it mathematically." (quote in S02E01)
- Rick walks over and spits on the defeated character. "School's out, bitch." Morty looks concerned.  "Ah, geez, Rick." (quote in S02E06)
- Unity walks over and flanks Rick on Both sides.  As they get risque, Morty looks incredibly uncomfortable and walks away. (Unity/Rick quotes in S02E03)
- Rick and Morty high-five and comment before walking into a portal and disappearing. "The Rickest Rick and the Mortyiest Morty."  "Hahahah, yeah Rick!"  (quote in S01E10)
- The screen flashes white and Rick is in an apron, grilling, while he and Morty are surrounded by the memory parasites.  Rick yells "I'm Tom Cruise in 'Cuisine'!" before looking around and saying, "Ahh, shit." (quotes in S02E04)
- Rick and Morty celebrate as Rick gives the entire monologue of S01E01, "Rick and Morty forever.com" etc, even going so far as to break the fourth wall and hold the sides of the screen as he gives the end of the rant.

Defeat:
- Grunts from the Council of Ricks come in from a portal and thank the enemy for apprehending Rick C-137.  They grab Morty as well.
- Jerry walks over from offscreen and asks Rick if he's seen the batteries to the remote/ if he can open a jar.  Jerry looks up at the enemy and casually says, "Oh, hello!"
- Mr. Goldenfold walks over and screams at Morty to get back to math class.  He panics and runs past him.
Back to top Go down
KiD mOyO

PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P - Page 2 EmptyJune 28th 2017, 1:54 pm

This is amazing! I really am looking forward to this one for sure!
Back to top Go down
Luigifan1995

PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P - Page 2 EmptyAugust 8th 2017, 7:56 am

Wow, looks pretty well made.
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P - Page 2 EmptySeptember 16th 2021, 5:31 am

I suppose this project is dead, the sprites were amazing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P - Page 2 EmptySeptember 16th 2021, 11:16 am

After watching Season 5, I have some hope that this will continue...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rick and Morty W.I.P
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2