The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
Rick and Morty W.I.P Emptyby JKMaxx Today at 12:16 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Rick and Morty W.I.P Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
Rick and Morty W.I.P Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

» Captain Falcon Release
Rick and Morty W.I.P Emptyby Doom Today at 10:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rick and Morty W.I.P

Go down 
+11
Rjiggler
redijedi209
Mistah Jorge
Mega_Man
Doom
BeanFan112
Werewood
btony89
spiderfan77
WlanmaniaX
cattigan619
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cattigan619

Rick and Morty W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P EmptyOctober 13th 2015, 8:30 pm

After watching the 2 seasons of the show, I've decided to try out in making a character of Rick and Morty. My plan is to make both Rick and Morty as one character(much like Madoldcrow1105's Finn and Jake) and have Rick be playable whereas Morty watches on and helps out when needed. Some special attacks could be his portal gun,laser gun, freeze gun, mr Meseeks box assist. I think it would be fun enough to make. So give me your thoughts and here's a quick stance of Rick I just made up Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
WlanmaniaX

WlanmaniaX

PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P EmptyOctober 17th 2015, 6:05 pm

That would be awesome to see Rick and Morty for MUGEN! Looking forward to Rick and Morty.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/wlanmanslab/home
spiderfan77

spiderfan77

PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P EmptyOctober 17th 2015, 7:59 pm

Rick and Morty W.I.P 2800933067 Rick and Morty W.I.P 670481599 Rick and Morty W.I.P 670481599 Espero verlo!!!!
Back to top Go down
cattigan619

PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P EmptyDecember 18th 2015, 2:41 pm

Hey all, sorry haven't updated this in quite a while been really busy as of late. And don't worry i haven't given up this character and still working on him(or should i say them lol). I have some sprites done just need to an odd clean up on them. Here's a quick screenshot of Rick with Morty taging along.
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P EmptyDecember 18th 2015, 2:58 pm

hey nice progress, and dont worry take your time, i looking foward to try this char. Rick and Morty W.I.P 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P EmptyDecember 18th 2015, 4:21 pm

Sorry I am not familiar with "Rick and Morty" but I agree that your sprites look great! yes

Keep up the good job! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
WlanmaniaX

WlanmaniaX

PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P EmptyDecember 19th 2015, 11:42 am

Maybe you should scale Rick and Morty into 0.8. I also made the darker outlines for Rick and Morty.

Back to top Go down
cattigan619

PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P EmptyDecember 20th 2015, 7:05 am

They are actually in 0.5 scale at the moment and thanks for the feedback, kinda thought the outlines were a bit bright on Rick.
Back to top Go down
BeanFan112

PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P EmptyMarch 17th 2016, 6:25 pm

???

Last edited by BeanFan112 on July 2nd 2022, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cattigan619

PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P EmptyMarch 18th 2016, 1:21 am

BeanFan112 wrote:
I have found the scene, is where Rick and Morty are in robot suits to shoot and kill other people from the episode.

What do you think of my idea? Are you going to add this for his new hyper move?

Yup that's gonna be a hyper move for him.
Back to top Go down
BeanFan112

PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P EmptyMarch 18th 2016, 4:04 am

???

Last edited by BeanFan112 on July 2nd 2022, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cattigan619

PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P EmptyMarch 18th 2016, 9:16 am

BeanFan112 wrote:
cattigan619 wrote:
BeanFan112 wrote:
I have found the scene, is where Rick and Morty are in robot suits to shoot and kill other people from the episode.

What do you think of my idea? Are you going to add this for his new hyper move?

Yup that's gonna be a hyper move for him.

Sounds cool. I also found some moves that Rick does from the show.

His new win, where Rick makes his dance "Shake Dat Ass":

His new hyper move, where Rick gets really Strong and beats anyone:

So, you like my new ideas?

Good suggestion for the win pose, also one i plan is where he says "lick, lick, lick my balls" and comes up on the camera and says "say that all the time", also one where he just leaves via portal.

So far this is what i plan for his hypers and specials

Specials: Laser Gun, Freeze Ray, Mr Meeseeks Summon, Punch through Portal, Morty Assist
Hypers: Spaceship Attack, Wooden Mech(from the Microverse epeisode), Robot Purge Suits, and maybe the one you mentioned where he gets strong, and probably add Summer into it too.
Back to top Go down
BeanFan112

PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P EmptyMarch 18th 2016, 11:54 am

cattigan619 wrote:

Good suggestion for the win pose, also one i plan is where he says "lick, lick, lick my balls" and comes up on the camera and says "say that all the time", also one where he just leaves via portal.

So far this is what i plan for his hypers and specials

Specials: Laser Gun, Freeze Ray, Mr Meeseeks Summon, Punch through Portal, Morty Assist
Hypers: Spaceship Attack, Wooden Mech(from the Microverse epeisode), Robot Purge Suits, and maybe the one you mentioned where he gets strong, and probably add Summer into it too.

Your ideas sounds cool what you planned on.

Did you remember those two creators of the show made his animated short "Doc and Mharti"?

It might look disgusting. Rick and Morty W.I.P 311127478 Maybe you should add this as his new intro. BTW, are you planning to release them for this Easter?
Back to top Go down
cattigan619

PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P EmptyJune 19th 2016, 8:31 am

Hey everyone, been out of the whole MUGEN loop for quite some time eh haha but decided to do a brief overdue update.Lately i've had little time to get back to mugen for a while. Busy with work and life. But I have found a way so i can make a bit of time for mugen and my characters. I've done my little bit on Rick and Morty,It's coming along a bit slowly but also want to make sure I make it the best and accurate as I can and not rush it(here's just few of the sprites and animations so far to show ye, i chose to go with a black outline on him and Morty to save free colors in the palette)
Back to top Go down
WlanmaniaX

WlanmaniaX

PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P EmptyJune 19th 2016, 1:56 pm

Very nice animations of Rick and Meseeks! I also remembered watching all season 1 & 2 episodes, back from last year. It kinda reminds me how Seth McFarlane made his version of "Back to the Future".

By the way, I also made five new palletes for Rick and Morty.

-Doc and Marty (Back to the Future)
-Primpall and George (My original cartoon "The World of George")
-Simpsons
-The Unmarketables
-Paloni Pitch

Did you remember Justin Rioland (who created Rick and Morty) created those two shorts for CHannel 101. It seems like they made incarnations for Rick and Morty? Pretty weird for me.. Rick and Morty W.I.P 629558521

Last edited by WlanmaniaX on June 19th 2016, 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty W.I.P   Rick and Morty W.I.P Empty

Back to top Go down

Rick and Morty W.I.P
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next