The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
need help making characters unthrowable Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
need help making characters unthrowable Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
need help making characters unthrowable Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

» I never shared adult content, please remove this topic
need help making characters unthrowable Emptyby pseudoingles May 14th 2024, 4:26 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

need help making characters unthrowable

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
galactus

galactus

need help making characters unthrowable Empty
PostSubject: need help making characters unthrowable   need help making characters unthrowable EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 9:25 am

Hi everyone Smile just wondering does anyone know how to make a mugen character where they cant be thrown by another character, I saw it done somewhere before but I cant remember where and what it was they did so just wondering can anyone help please by any chance? ....it would mean a lot to me Cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: need help making characters unthrowable   need help making characters unthrowable EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 7:55 am

Archangel by Arkady has that code look into the cns files, I'm sure you'll find it
most boss characters have the code also

Last edited by ArkadyRossovitch on February 16th 2013, 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: need help making characters unthrowable   need help making characters unthrowable EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 8:20 pm

thats great I will look into that, many thanks Arkady very much appreciated Very Happy

and I will let you know how I go on with it Cool
Back to top Go down
borg117

borg117

PostSubject: Re: need help making characters unthrowable   need help making characters unthrowable EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 12:39 pm

basically, to make the character unthrowable you must write the following:
[state ]
type = nothitby
trigger1 = 1
value = SCA,AT
ignorehitpause = 1

or

[state ]
type = nothitby
trigger1 = 1
value = ,AT
ignorehitpause = 1

if previous didnt work.
This section makes p1 unthrowable during the whole statedef. so put it in statedef -2 or -3 to make him unthrowable constantly.
Note: some poor coded grabs can be specified as Attacks so this immunity will not save from them.

but almost All of the grabs do use TargetBind controllers, so you may want to write an escape out of these moves. to do so write the following

[state ]
type = selfstate
trigger1 = gethitvar(isbound)
value = 52
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 1

into your character's statedef -2. it wont work in statedef -3. this will make your character quickly recover to his feet once he's grabbed
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: need help making characters unthrowable   need help making characters unthrowable EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 12:38 pm

many thanks for that borg117 very much appreciated Very Happy there is just one thing I am a bit confused about though could you tell me what the statedef -2 comes under in the characters CNS please as well by any chance? I mean does it come under something like Stand, Croutching, Jump or Guard? (for a few examples), if you could please just tell that as well that would be great

and many thanks again borg117 very much appreciated Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
borg117

borg117

PostSubject: Re: need help making characters unthrowable   need help making characters unthrowable EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 12:58 pm

statedef -2 is usually at the end of the cns file. use F3 in notepad if you're still missing it. also, some projects may have this statedef in Common1.cns file which is in data folder. but in this file it works for all characters
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: need help making characters unthrowable   need help making characters unthrowable EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 1:34 pm

Wow just found where to put the codes (that F3 tip helped a lot Cool ) then tried it and it actually worked, thank you so much borg117 it means a lot to me very, very much appreciated I can hardly believe it Shocked

many thanks again borg117 and if you ever need help with something I will try to return the favour ...many thanks again Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dant proto

dant proto

PostSubject: Re: need help making characters unthrowable   need help making characters unthrowable EmptyMarch 19th 2013, 3:29 am

we could use this ability for characters like juggernut hulk and... pirat
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: need help making characters unthrowable   need help making characters unthrowable EmptyMarch 19th 2013, 8:51 am

I agree with you dant proto I think it would make characters like that a bit better and kind of more accurate weight wise personally Cool Very Happy

(always thought seeing ordinary sized characters throwing characters like hulk, Juggernaut etc about was a bit ridiculous anyway personally Shocked Rolling Eyes .....really glad to say that this can finally change that Very Happy cheers )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help making characters unthrowable   need help making characters unthrowable Empty

Back to top Go down

need help making characters unthrowable
Page 1 of 1