The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
BlueSpider's WIPs(?) - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
BlueSpider's WIPs(?) - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
BlueSpider's WIPs(?) - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
BlueSpider's WIPs(?) - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 18th 2024, 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BlueSpider's WIPs(?)

Go down 
+3
JARRO77
Mistah Jorge
BlueSpiderX
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Predator

Predator

BlueSpider's WIPs(?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BlueSpider's WIPs(?)   BlueSpider's WIPs(?) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2015, 3:54 am

BlueSpider wrote:
Stance redone
BlueSpider's WIPs(?) - Page 2 Prev
https://2img.net/h/s21.postimg.cc/cbwu3ki9v/prev.gif

Special thanks to Predator ! Very Happy

https://2img.net/h/s7.postimg.cc/e0q5jtlvf/prev.png

Hmm ... I still recommend that you stick to my basic concept
Leave the mask is not beneath the symbiote
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: BlueSpider's WIPs(?)   BlueSpider's WIPs(?) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2015, 4:33 am

BlueSpider wrote:
Mistah Jorge wrote:
Forget what i asked... i miss-read your post BlueSpider's WIPs(?) - Page 2 1340147569

I don't really understand so here's what i think:

1.You're saying just don't bother your question about a tripping move for Wisp or Symb Iron Man
2.You're asking about a trip move for Wisp.
3.You're asking about a trip move for Symb Iron Man.
4.You forget what you're going to ask.

So which one is it ? Very Happy
3, forget that dumb question of mine
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: BlueSpider's WIPs(?)   BlueSpider's WIPs(?) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2015, 4:34 am

BlueSpider wrote:
Mistah Jorge wrote:
Forget what i asked... i miss-read your post BlueSpider's WIPs(?) - Page 2 1340147569

I don't really understand so here's what i think:

1.You're saying just don't bother your question about a tripping move for Wisp or Symb Iron Man
2.You're asking about a trip move for Wisp.
3.You're asking about a trip move for Symb Iron Man.
4.You forget what you're going to ask.

So which one is it ? Very Happy
3, forget that dumb question of mine.
Or this dumb acidentall double post.
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: BlueSpider's WIPs(?)   BlueSpider's WIPs(?) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2015, 4:51 am

Predator wrote:
BlueSpider wrote:
Stance redone
https://2img.net/h/s21.postimg.cc/cbwu3ki9v/prev.gif

Special thanks to Predator ! Very Happy

https://2img.net/h/s7.postimg.cc/e0q5jtlvf/prev.png

Hmm ... I still recommend that you stick to my basic concept
Leave the mask is not beneath the symbiote

You mean leave a little part of the mask open ?
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: BlueSpider's WIPs(?)   BlueSpider's WIPs(?) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 7th 2015, 2:21 am

New stuff i have been working on. I introduce to you...

Support Bot

BlueSpider's WIPs(?) - Page 2 Ball2

Prepare Special Shoot
BlueSpider's WIPs(?) - Page 2 Light_Up_All_strip6

Special Shoot
BlueSpider's WIPs(?) - Page 2 Open_strip7

NOTE: You can't play as Support Bot. It will be AI controlled. Support Bot is best used as your ally (Player 3) when playing with Simul mode.

Support Bot will shoot projectiles (use Megaman's small projectile sprite) at your enemy while it floats around the stage. If you have Level 2 (2000) power meter, Support Bot will (sometimes) do a special shoot (use Megaman's full charged projectile sprite) which consumes 1000 of your power meter. Before the special shoot, Support Bot will glow (see sprite above) for a while. Then, Support Bot's body will open (see sprite above) and shoot the special projectile.

That's it ? No.

Here's the best part, depending on who you use (as Player 1), Support Bot's projectile will be different. Example, if you use Ryu, Support Bot will shoot Hadoukens as regular projectiles. The special shoot will be replaced by Shinku Hadouken. Also, Support Bot's glow will be different (in this case, light blue. See glow variations above).

Support Bot's projectiles only change if the character you use (as Player 1) has a projectile/beam special and a projectile/beam super move. The special move projectile/beam from the character you use will be used as Support Bot's regular projectile, and the super move projectile from the character you used will be used as Support Bot's special projectile. Or if the character you used has beams instead of projectiles, the beam will be used instead.

NOTE: The extra projectile's sprite and code need to be implemented to this character.

I know this is kinda crazy, there's A LOT of Mugen characters with projectiles and beams out there (we will be using the well-known characters and some of unique characters), but that's kinda good too. Because of that, this character will continue to grow, grow, and grow. I know there will be a lot of people in MMV who will be involved with this, but that's the fun part. We all can get together and work together. This character will grow not because of me, but because of us.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: BlueSpider's WIPs(?)   BlueSpider's WIPs(?) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 20th 2015, 7:50 am

I'm (seriously) working on a character now. It's on my sig. No, it's not those Spiderman palette swaps. It's those two silhouettes. The top one is the char and the bottom one is the helper.

Their name is St-bzzzt bzzztrmor and Spa-bzzzt Plat-bzzzt................Seen the clue yet ?
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: BlueSpider's WIPs(?)   BlueSpider's WIPs(?) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2015, 5:05 am

BlueSpider's WIPs(?) - Page 2 Sig0

My new character ! Yeah it looks like Iron Man.

This character has 4 Special Moves (ALL OF THOSE 4 ARE DIVIDED BY 3), 2 Helpers, and 4 Super Moves.

PM me if you're interested. Very Happy

Base: ZVitor's Iron Man
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: BlueSpider's WIPs(?)   BlueSpider's WIPs(?) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2016, 5:26 am

rhiggatwat wrote:
I kind of like the symbiote Iron Man concept. He looks of the setty cool. I just have one quick suggestion for all of your characters...why not just edit/change their chest emblems? That way you don't have a million exact replicas of Spider-man in different colors, but different characters with similar costumes. Just a little change like the spider symbol would make a HUGE difference, in my opinion. You can even just erase it on some of them and just have no symbol, if that's easier for you. The same with Ironman, change the shape on his chest, or give him something like Venom's emblem (for symbiote Ironman). Just my 2 cents.

Well, this is actually the main reason I stopped working on Symbiote Iron Man.....

I stressed about it many times because I'm not good at spriting. The angle of the symbiote logo is way to hard for me to sprite.

That's why most of my characters are edits of another characters.

Except for one that I'm working on..........
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: BlueSpider's WIPs(?)   BlueSpider's WIPs(?) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 24th 2016, 4:31 am

I agree with you that for non-spriters (like me), only existing resources out there or in here can be available to be used when doing some MUGEN authoring fun. yes

And, editing is not an easy job too!  It is because you have to study all bits of the original work first (well, at least this is what I need to do when I try to do editing.........).  study
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlueSpider's WIPs(?)   BlueSpider's WIPs(?) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BlueSpider's WIPs(?)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2