The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Sprites Ready To Code! (INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED!) Emptyby O Ilusionista Today at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
Sprites Ready To Code! (INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED!) Emptyby LightingRed99 Today at 5:46 am

» Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage Stages by Arachno-Man
Sprites Ready To Code! (INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED!) Emptyby Charmugen Today at 3:34 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Sprites Ready To Code! (INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED!) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:01 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sprites Ready To Code! (INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

Sprites Ready To Code! (INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED!) Empty
PostSubject: Sprites Ready To Code! (INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED!)   Sprites Ready To Code! (INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED!) EmptyJanuary 8th 2013, 1:59 am

I started spriting this guy back in 2011! O.O I found his folder a while ago, then completely forgot about him. He has EVERYTHING he needs! Except coding. ovo;; I was wondering if someone could possibly help me out. ^^;; Buttons/combinations are included in the attacks', specials', and hypers' names! Very Happy
http://www.mediafire.com/?thcxjgu3dei3390
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Sprites Ready To Code! (INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED!)   Sprites Ready To Code! (INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED!) EmptyJanuary 8th 2013, 7:21 am

Post a picture of the char Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Sprites Ready To Code! (INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED!)   Sprites Ready To Code! (INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED!) EmptyJanuary 8th 2013, 10:38 am

O Ilusionista wrote:
Post a picture of the char Smile

Here he is! Very Happy
Sprites Ready To Code! (INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED!) Hatchet_zpsc21acc81
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sprites Ready To Code! (INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED!)   Sprites Ready To Code! (INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sprites Ready To Code! (INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED!)
Page 1 of 1