The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Blink WIP reveal - Page 7 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Blink WIP reveal - Page 7 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Blink WIP reveal - Page 7 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Blink WIP reveal - Page 7 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Blink WIP reveal

Go down 
+53
candido159
billiemartinez1999
plexo199
yolomate
gartanham
mugenfan615
MatreroG
skhsato123
Angelus_Silverhead
volzzilla
Reincidence
O Ilusionista
ldpp
daraku
Mr.Ketchup
Hypersonic
Fede X
DukeNukem 2417
Doom
animaraz
btony89
black dragon
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Shining
NinjaRyu
felideo
X-Boy
X
MakeMineMarvel
Madinina972
Werewood
kokehackz
ernes
rjplayer
fuuka
gui0007
DARK!!
Teacher
Navana
galactus
Cristianomelo
Predator
mugenbob
pseudoingles
erickablond
JARRO77
kyoman
malevka1
bam77
Arkady
rhiggatwat
Chimoru
RobiWanKen0bi
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
candido159

Blink WIP reveal - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blink WIP reveal   Blink WIP reveal - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 1st 2021, 10:49 pm

RobiWanKen0bi wrote:
I've added a lot of new stuff to the character. Skhsato123 has agreed to help me and will polish the codes. I've got some inspiration and ideas to add and as long as I've got it, I'll work on her. Once I'm left without any ideas, I'll release her. I'm thinking of releasing a beta first and later a full release... either way it will be soon now.

If you're wondering why it took so long to release... among other things, the Rose model which I've used as Template was too short. As you can see I had to increase each and every sprite a bit, while preserving the same quality. IT wasn't an easy job and was really time consuming. So you'll probably notice some of the sprites will look weird, but it's cuz of that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wow I was planning the same for KingShark, but it breaks almost everything of it's sprites ang improper shadow details. So I'm just gonna use the code file where xsize and ysize are increased.
But I am using fighter Factory to increase the size, maybe I'm using the wrong application? What are you using for resize? I tried gimp too but it breaks the sprite's color for some reason.

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Blink WIP reveal   Blink WIP reveal - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 1st 2021, 11:27 pm

candido159 wrote:
What are you using for resize? I tried gimp too but it breaks the sprite's color for some reason.

I'd recommend Aseprite. It works nice. It won't make your pixels blurry (like when you resize using photoshop or GIMP).
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Blink WIP reveal   Blink WIP reveal - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2021, 1:45 am

Wish you just increased the size in the cns file the smaller sprites look a bit better and would of looked better in the fighter factory that gose for you to candido don't worry about increasing the size in the sprite just increase size in the cns the only time you ever need to change size on something is if it's to fit on to the body and you have to do it manually

candido159 likes this post

Back to top Go down
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: Blink WIP reveal   Blink WIP reveal - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2021, 8:57 am

Tried to increase it with a code back then, but as I recall it didn't turn out well. Then I decided to increase it with PS. Maybe I've used an online tool (Google: increase photo size without loosing quality... or something like that). I remember it was such a hassle.

Anyway glad that it's coming to a close. Remember: it won't be perfect, but I tried to make her as unique as possible. Wink Also I doubt I'll make her a Hard AI. The mugen's default will suffice for now.
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Blink WIP reveal   Blink WIP reveal - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2021, 10:11 am

alnyrd wrote:
candido159 wrote:
What are you using for resize? I tried gimp too but it breaks the sprite's color for some reason.

I'd recommend Aseprite. It works nice. It won't make your pixels blurry (like when you resize using photoshop or GIMP).
I'll try it. Thanks Very Happy
crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Wish you just increased the size in the cns file the smaller sprites look a bit better and would of looked better in the fighter factory that gose for you to candido don't worry about increasing the size in the sprite just increase size in the cns the only time you ever need to change size on  something is if it's to fit on to the body and you have to do it manually
Well if I can make the sprites itself big, then I'll probably go with it for accuracy purposes. But if not, then I'll probably stick to changing cns, it's what I'm doing in the first place Blink WIP reveal - Page 7 311127478

RobiWanKen0bi wrote:
Tried to increase it with a code back then, but as I recall it didn't turn out well. Then I decided to increase it with PS. Maybe I've used an online tool (Google: increase photo size without loosing quality... or something like that). I remember it was such a hassle.

Anyway glad that it's coming to a close. Remember: it won't be perfect, but I tried to make her as unique as possible. Wink Also I doubt I'll make her a Hard AI. The mugen's default will suffice for now.
Cool I'll search them too if the Aseprite won't do for me. Smile

Unique is the correct way of describing the character and your sprites Very Happy I can't wait yes
Back to top Go down
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: Blink WIP reveal   Blink WIP reveal - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 6th 2021, 3:43 pm

Pheeew.... been a busy month already.... I think I've added a ton of stuff. Should've released an alpha before, so you could see the difference, but this way is better. She is complete. I'm still testing her and fixing whenever I see something that needs fixing. There are 2 hypers and a couple of small bugs that I'm leaving for Skhsato123. Also I won't bother with the AI for now (I usually say I won't do something then I do it anyway, it appears Razz )

Gonna record the video preview soon. In the meantime enjoy these palettes. Yolomate created a couple from my original palette, then I modified and doubled his. I'm sure in time there will be more and better ones, but now you have 12.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
superxash

superxash

PostSubject: Re: Blink WIP reveal   Blink WIP reveal - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 6th 2021, 7:03 pm

This is frikkin' amazing! Way more unique and better than my simple 'Psylocke' sprite edit from back in the day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: Blink WIP reveal   Blink WIP reveal - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 15th 2021, 7:43 am

Here's a little preview of the character. I'm still coming across some bugs, but looks playable. No proper AI at the moment. Also I got a bit carried away with IKEMEN. Though she was tested in MUGEN so far.

Mr.Ketchup, JARRO77, candido159, yolomate and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Blink WIP reveal   Blink WIP reveal - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 15th 2021, 8:40 am

It seems excellent work
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Blink WIP reveal   Blink WIP reveal - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 15th 2021, 9:05 am

Been looking forward to her for years, here are sum opinions
Her portals should make sum kinda sound if the blink noise is there it should be turned up
Love the helpers kinda wish there more and IMO maybe those could be hypers also whoever is coding should look at the spot char similar powers and his game play seems super blink like
Overall great work bringing an underrated char to life
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Blink WIP reveal   Blink WIP reveal - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 15th 2021, 9:42 am

I waiting!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Blink WIP reveal   Blink WIP reveal - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 15th 2021, 10:02 am

Awesome work. Keep up the great work on Blink. Smile
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Blink WIP reveal   Blink WIP reveal - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 15th 2021, 10:45 am

I'm glad you back in business bro

Cool Video looks very good keep it up!!!!
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Blink WIP reveal   Blink WIP reveal - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 15th 2021, 7:33 pm

Nice showcase, she looks cool. Blink WIP reveal - Page 7 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Blink WIP reveal   Blink WIP reveal - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 15th 2021, 9:18 pm

she is very perfect ilu ilu ilu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blink WIP reveal   Blink WIP reveal - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blink WIP reveal
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next