The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV Easter Egg Event 2023 - Happy Easter Everyone!!
vengeance version2 wip reveal Emptyby ModeratorBot Today at 6:55 am

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
vengeance version2 wip reveal Emptyby ModeratorBot Today at 6:54 am

» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
vengeance version2 wip reveal Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 6:10 am

» Dillon (Dillon's Rolling Western)
vengeance version2 wip reveal Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 5:24 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

vengeance version2 wip reveal

Go down 
+35
Werewood
flammableking
CROSMOSGUAN
buanbuan
Adminbot
ernes
MakeMineMarvel
fuuka
WeAreVenom316
erickablond
bam77
Saector
Navana
kokehackz
wacky me
Fightfan
SuperVerse
kanodoom
Dark Rider
Predator
cravd
wingnut
batcat74
volzzilla
tank402
Cristianomelo
yolomate
crosspotts1.0
Ax
JARRO77
Blagoy
OGSymbiote
Mazemerald
NinjaRyu
Midnight-Son
39 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Son

vengeance version2 wip reveal Empty
PostSubject: vengeance version2 wip reveal   vengeance version2 wip reveal EmptyDecember 24th 2013, 10:56 am

A big improvment over last events release
a second atempt on the charecter will be made still having all the benefits of last one
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
stance
turning
crouch turning
crouching
walking fwd
walking bkwd
stand to crouch
new human form edit

charecter info:
Lt. Michael Badilino[When Zarathos' hellfire (the source of the mystical flames that encompass the bones of both Vengeance and Ghost Rider) caused serious psychological damage to a police officer named Badilino, he went on to kill his wife, daughter and himself, leaving only his young son, Michael Badilino, alive. With his sister's death, Michael inherited both quarters of the "Medallion of Power" that had been entrusted to his family millennia ago by the Blood. During his twenties, Badilino joined a special task force in the army but left to join the New York City police force, after the "death" of Anton Hellgate. Eventually, Badilino was promoted to lieutenant.[volume & issue needed]

When Daniel Ketch became the new Ghost Rider, Michael Badilino believed him to be the same demon that had destroyed his family. He led a task force to destroy Ghost Rider, but failed repeatedly to do so. In frustration, he turned to Mephisto, trading his soul in exchange for the power to destroy the Ghost Rider. Mephisto made the deal, but unknown to Badilino the power was the dormant portion of the shard of Medallion of Power that was bound to Badilino (one of four shards) and only awakened by Mephisto's actions.[volume & issue needed]

In his superhuman form, Badilino was called Vengeance, and originally attempted to kill Ghost Rider, believing him to be Zarathos. Around this time he became involved in a demonic attack on the Quentin Carnival, a battle that left many innocent people dead.[volume & issue needed]

Eventually, Vengeance was won over to the side of good when he realised that the new Ghost Rider wasn't Zarathos, the one truly responsible for Badilino's hatred]
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: vengeance version2 wip reveal   vengeance version2 wip reveal EmptyDecember 24th 2013, 7:11 pm

looks amazing  vengeance version2 wip reveal 705151839 
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: vengeance version2 wip reveal   vengeance version2 wip reveal EmptyDecember 24th 2013, 7:31 pm

very good!

this base is perfect for this!
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: vengeance version2 wip reveal   vengeance version2 wip reveal EmptyDecember 24th 2013, 11:37 pm

nice edit over ghost rider...the srites do look better than before
Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: vengeance version2 wip reveal   vengeance version2 wip reveal EmptyDecember 25th 2013, 5:22 am

Looks nice good work Smile
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: vengeance version2 wip reveal   vengeance version2 wip reveal EmptyDecember 25th 2013, 5:33 am

love this design, keep it up Wink
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: vengeance version2 wip reveal   vengeance version2 wip reveal EmptyDecember 25th 2013, 9:05 am

Your skills have improved this time around. I really liked the old one because it was bigger in muscle but this slim down version looks very good to. It's gonna be a hard for me to pick between these  Neutral 

I'm a sucker for larger sprites  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: vengeance version2 wip reveal   vengeance version2 wip reveal EmptyDecember 25th 2013, 9:26 am

no offense but looks like domro
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: vengeance version2 wip reveal   vengeance version2 wip reveal EmptyDecember 26th 2013, 6:11 pm

bounce  bounce much better!!!
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: vengeance version2 wip reveal   vengeance version2 wip reveal EmptyDecember 27th 2013, 9:14 am

my apologies for the delays my good friends I seem to have really let myself go this month and I've been slacking in everything I do I hope to answer everyone individually as soon as I get some sprites done to show a few more things in a video update that haven't showed already but I might have to put that to side for while  study ill try to snap out of it and get back to everything soon
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: vengeance version2 wip reveal   vengeance version2 wip reveal EmptyDecember 27th 2013, 3:21 pm

Very good job, it is an impressive developments, it seems a great character, congratulations.
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: vengeance version2 wip reveal   vengeance version2 wip reveal EmptyDecember 29th 2013, 12:34 am

I.M.O. Looks too much like the orig ghost rider char,just color swaps and spike add ons. Possibly frankensprite some different bases in,like abobos legs instead,punishers or another capcom chars boots,andores chain from sf/ff maybe a different skull for the head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: vengeance version2 wip reveal   vengeance version2 wip reveal EmptyDecember 29th 2013, 1:09 pm

i think he looks amazing Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
batcat74

PostSubject: Re: vengeance version2 wip reveal   vengeance version2 wip reveal EmptyDecember 29th 2013, 7:05 pm

tank402 wrote:
I.M.O.  Looks too much like the orig ghost rider char,just color swaps and spike add ons. Possibly frankensprite some different bases in,like abobos legs instead,punishers or another capcom chars boots,andores chain from sf/ff maybe a different skull for the head.
not really, what you said more describes his first version of Vengeances yes....but this one all together has a different stance, and looks nothing like a ghostrider swap
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: vengeance version2 wip reveal   vengeance version2 wip reveal EmptyDecember 31st 2013, 8:27 pm

Looking good!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vengeance version2 wip reveal   vengeance version2 wip reveal Empty

Back to top Go down

vengeance version2 wip reveal
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next