The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
SHANTAE'S HOUSE [by Me, Navana, released!] Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
SHANTAE'S HOUSE [by Me, Navana, released!] Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
SHANTAE'S HOUSE [by Me, Navana, released!] Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
SHANTAE'S HOUSE [by Me, Navana, released!] Emptyby Doom April 23rd 2024, 4:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SHANTAE'S HOUSE [by Me, Navana, released!]

Go down 
+2
mugenbob
Navana
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Navana

Navana

SHANTAE'S HOUSE [by Me, Navana, released!] Empty
PostSubject: SHANTAE'S HOUSE [by Me, Navana, released!]   SHANTAE'S HOUSE [by Me, Navana, released!] EmptyMay 21st 2015, 2:07 am

Alright! Before I talk about the stage, I would like to say that this stage is probably the most defining stage of my Mugen career as a contributor to the Mugen Community. I feel as though this definitely incorporates everything that I have learned and have wanted to learn to become a better stage creator. Thank you to OldGamer for teaching me everything I know, and without him, I wouldn't be where I am now.

This stage is for Mugen 1.1 only.
The stage does have zoom.
NO ONE has ever made a stage from the "Shantae" series, to my knowledge.
This stage has 30+ layers or so.
The clouds do move at some velocities that you, the player, might or might not enjoy. If you want to edit them, feel free to.
Palm tree is also animated.
Risky Boots' boat was turned from a 16-bit image into an 8-bit image by me and is seen at the right side of the stage.
On the left is Shantae's house and that is the end bound for the left side of the stage.
Risky Boots' boat does have shake, making it move up and down.
The small boat is animated in the middle and moves with you from left to right, based off the real game.
This stage does have super jump.
The bird at the tip of Shantae's house on the left is animated.
This stage's music comes from the Nintendo 3DS game of this series.
The sprites were all ripped by me and please do not use unless given permission. This stage is meant for chibi-inspired characters, BUT also looks very nice with normal sized characters.
If it looks weird for some characters, change the zoffset to your liking.
The Gameboy Color version of this game does not have the clouds move in animation, nor does it have that many. But, was based off from the Nintendo 3DS version, which has clouds moving.

Without any further ado, here you go. I hope that you guys enjoy the stage, because I enjoyed making it.

SHANTAE'S HOUSE [by Me, Navana, released!] 2xDZeY0

Download!

If someone could share this over on MFG I'd greatly appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
mugenbob

PostSubject: Re: SHANTAE'S HOUSE [by Me, Navana, released!]   SHANTAE'S HOUSE [by Me, Navana, released!] EmptyMay 21st 2015, 4:38 am

Looks great congratulations on your release Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: SHANTAE'S HOUSE [by Me, Navana, released!]   SHANTAE'S HOUSE [by Me, Navana, released!] EmptyMay 21st 2015, 6:47 am

>> NO ONE has ever made a stage from the "Shantae" series, to my knowledge.
This is what is the most important to me! yes

Looks like a lot of pre-work and post-work you have done!  Good job! SHANTAE'S HOUSE [by Me, Navana, released!] 670481599

One thing not quite certain about it (please look at my MUGEN screen shot below):
SHANTAE'S HOUSE [by Me, Navana, released!] 4vCALxQ
in case imgur not working for you....:

As you see in my MUGEN screen shot above, the left-hand-side wooden needle can cover the MUGEN characters, while the right-hand-side one can't.  Since they look to have the same size? Question
Just a very minor thing................ Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: SHANTAE'S HOUSE [by Me, Navana, released!]   SHANTAE'S HOUSE [by Me, Navana, released!] EmptyMay 21st 2015, 6:07 pm

Congrats on the release navana Very Happy had missed before. Will list with event later if your cool with that
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: SHANTAE'S HOUSE [by Me, Navana, released!]   SHANTAE'S HOUSE [by Me, Navana, released!] EmptyMay 21st 2015, 6:11 pm

Congratulations on launching navana, looks good.
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: SHANTAE'S HOUSE [by Me, Navana, released!]   SHANTAE'S HOUSE [by Me, Navana, released!] EmptyMay 21st 2015, 8:15 pm

Took Borewood's issue into mind.
Fixed. Updated.

volzzilla wrote:
Congrats on the release navana Very Happy had missed before. Will list with event later if your cool with that

I'd LOVE that very much! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: SHANTAE'S HOUSE [by Me, Navana, released!]   SHANTAE'S HOUSE [by Me, Navana, released!] EmptyMay 25th 2015, 4:01 pm

Let's give a try in that sweet stage. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHANTAE'S HOUSE [by Me, Navana, released!]   SHANTAE'S HOUSE [by Me, Navana, released!] Empty

Back to top Go down

SHANTAE'S HOUSE [by Me, Navana, released!]
Page 1 of 1