The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SPRITE REQUEST
[Animated - 1.0 AND 1.1!] "SENGOKU 3 - JAPAN" by Me! (NAVANA!)  Emptyby Shining Today at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
[Animated - 1.0 AND 1.1!] "SENGOKU 3 - JAPAN" by Me! (NAVANA!)  Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
[Animated - 1.0 AND 1.1!] "SENGOKU 3 - JAPAN" by Me! (NAVANA!)  Emptyby BigPimp Today at 1:11 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
[Animated - 1.0 AND 1.1!] "SENGOKU 3 - JAPAN" by Me! (NAVANA!)  Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[Animated - 1.0 AND 1.1!] "SENGOKU 3 - JAPAN" by Me! (NAVANA!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Navana

Navana

[Animated - 1.0 AND 1.1!] "SENGOKU 3 - JAPAN" by Me! (NAVANA!)  Empty
PostSubject: [Animated - 1.0 AND 1.1!] "SENGOKU 3 - JAPAN" by Me! (NAVANA!)    [Animated - 1.0 AND 1.1!] "SENGOKU 3 - JAPAN" by Me! (NAVANA!)  EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 4:29 am

Yes my dears! A stage that finally has animation, created by me and coded by me myself! (..I even ripped the images to use also!) I would like to give some huge thank-yous to OldGamer for teaching me how to code, how to rip sprites off several emulators and for also being by my side and answering all of my questions. I officially have a mugen stage teacher, who is willing to help me do much better than what I have put out before hand.

Here is an image of the stage below.

[Animated - 1.0 AND 1.1!] "SENGOKU 3 - JAPAN" by Me! (NAVANA!)  Locxf26
Download this for BOTH 1.0 and 1.1 INSIDE!

There is:
+ An animated castle hovering up in the sky with rotating animations.
+ Stars twinkling in the sky.
+ Velocities
+ Ground movement and player movement, feeling as though you are on a train.
+ Deltas
+ Seven layers (or more.)
+ All of the images were ripped from the game Sengoku 3 by me and then brought in to GIMP to index and color map it. 
+ First 1.1 Stage ever!

Thank you to everyone who has ACTUALLY always supported me. I love you all, my lovelies~! And remember, I am the Princess of Mugen Multiverse, and should be treated as nice as I treat you. ~
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: [Animated - 1.0 AND 1.1!] "SENGOKU 3 - JAPAN" by Me! (NAVANA!)    [Animated - 1.0 AND 1.1!] "SENGOKU 3 - JAPAN" by Me! (NAVANA!)  EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 1:10 pm

Nice one! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
Dissidia

Dissidia

PostSubject: Re: [Animated - 1.0 AND 1.1!] "SENGOKU 3 - JAPAN" by Me! (NAVANA!)    [Animated - 1.0 AND 1.1!] "SENGOKU 3 - JAPAN" by Me! (NAVANA!)  EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 2:41 pm

Well congratulations that you've made an animated stage with some assistance. It's funny that you're being so cynical and take jabs toward me and EXShadow when we've GIVEN you plenty of assistance and stage knowledge awhile ago on Skype. So go ahead, continue playing the whole "I'm the victim" card nonsense.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/dissidiamugen/
Demonkai

Demonkai

PostSubject: Re: [Animated - 1.0 AND 1.1!] "SENGOKU 3 - JAPAN" by Me! (NAVANA!)    [Animated - 1.0 AND 1.1!] "SENGOKU 3 - JAPAN" by Me! (NAVANA!)  EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 6:19 pm

THIS is a very cool stage. I dig on some retro style of stages. congrats and keep gems like this coming!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen/
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: [Animated - 1.0 AND 1.1!] "SENGOKU 3 - JAPAN" by Me! (NAVANA!)    [Animated - 1.0 AND 1.1!] "SENGOKU 3 - JAPAN" by Me! (NAVANA!)  EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 7:17 pm

Thank you very much for the compliments, dears!
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: [Animated - 1.0 AND 1.1!] "SENGOKU 3 - JAPAN" by Me! (NAVANA!)    [Animated - 1.0 AND 1.1!] "SENGOKU 3 - JAPAN" by Me! (NAVANA!)  EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 7:29 pm

Navana and Dissidia, Umezono warmed OG in MFG, and i warmed you here.
Please don't start another whole kind of drama in the forum.

It's really good that OG teach you, he's really a great guy and a great friend. But please, don't recycle a 'drama-thing discussion' that happend a whole time ago.

Idk what's the deal with Ex and Dissidia, idk if they really don't want to teach you or something.
But please, don't made a drama about that. We don't want another kind of this situation here.

It's an advice of a friend. Think in that.
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: [Animated - 1.0 AND 1.1!] "SENGOKU 3 - JAPAN" by Me! (NAVANA!)    [Animated - 1.0 AND 1.1!] "SENGOKU 3 - JAPAN" by Me! (NAVANA!)  EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 7:34 pm

gui0007 wrote:
Navana and Dissidia, Umezono warmed OG in MFG, and i warmed you here.
Please don't start another whole kind of drama in the forum.

It's really good that OG teach you, he's really a great guy and a great friend. But please, don't recycle a 'drama-thing discussion' that happend a whole time ago.

Idk what's the deal with Ex and Dissidia, idk if they really don't want to teach you or something.
But please, don't made a drama about that. We don't want another kind of this situation here.

It's an advice of a friend. Think in that.

You are one of my favorite people to talk to, Gui. You're never bothering me. I've already spoke about the situation in private. It's been handled on my part, and it won't be turned into that. So, from now on, I'm just not responding to anything related to the matter. I only did it for this stage, and this stage only. Won't be doing it for any other stage afterward.

Be seeing you around the forums! I have some creations in store for all of you lovelies.
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: [Animated - 1.0 AND 1.1!] "SENGOKU 3 - JAPAN" by Me! (NAVANA!)    [Animated - 1.0 AND 1.1!] "SENGOKU 3 - JAPAN" by Me! (NAVANA!)  EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 10:39 pm

No worries, just continue in that way, concetrating only in your works. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Animated - 1.0 AND 1.1!] "SENGOKU 3 - JAPAN" by Me! (NAVANA!)    [Animated - 1.0 AND 1.1!] "SENGOKU 3 - JAPAN" by Me! (NAVANA!)  Empty

Back to top Go down

[Animated - 1.0 AND 1.1!] "SENGOKU 3 - JAPAN" by Me! (NAVANA!)
Page 1 of 1