The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Your Mugen Game Idea... Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Your Mugen Game Idea... Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Your Mugen Game Idea... Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Your Mugen Game Idea... Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Your Mugen Game Idea...

Go down 
+2
Somm
WADEPOOL
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

Your Mugen Game Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Your Mugen Game Idea...   Your Mugen Game Idea... EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 7:18 am

Mine Is Deadpool's Amazing Adventures!Smile
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Your Mugen Game Idea...   Your Mugen Game Idea... EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 8:50 am

I Mean Awesome Adventures...
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Your Mugen Game Idea...   Your Mugen Game Idea... EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 9:24 am

X-Men Vs. Power Rangers Your Mugen Game Idea... 311127478 (Vs series)
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Your Mugen Game Idea...   Your Mugen Game Idea... EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 7:25 pm

Awesome!Smile
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Your Mugen Game Idea...   Your Mugen Game Idea... EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 10:36 pm

An all female Marvel vs DC vs Capcom mugen game with custom lifebars with heart-looking portraits. That'd be pretty. ★
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Your Mugen Game Idea...   Your Mugen Game Idea... EmptyMay 3rd 2015, 2:26 am

Yeah...That'd Be Pretty For Girls. Smile
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Your Mugen Game Idea...   Your Mugen Game Idea... EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 5:43 am

Marvel:
Earth 616(Original) Vs Earth 1610(Ultimate) Your Mugen Game Idea... 670481599
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Your Mugen Game Idea...   Your Mugen Game Idea... EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 6:42 am

The Comedy Tournament.

Okay, this post is going to be a bit detail about the game.

Funny characters gather. Cheap characters like Rare Akuma will be balanced. I have found some candidates for the roster including Deadpool and Faust (Guilty Gear).

The gameplay will use the Guilty Gear XX gameplay.

Story: The Boss is a legendary fighter and the unbeatable champion of....."The Hold Your Laugh Championship". He really wants to laugh, but nothing is funny to him. Except one thing, the feeling of defeat. He has never been defeated in any kind of fight. And so, he hires a professional wizard, and gather around all the strongest and funniest people in the world, to create a tournament. So he can finally know the feeling of defeat and laugh. He named his tournament...

"The Comedy Tournament"

I hope this idea will become true soon ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shastab24

PostSubject: Re: Your Mugen Game Idea...   Your Mugen Game Idea... EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 11:49 pm

I have some I think would be great, but feasibility would be difficult.  First and foremost, a game featuring my characters.  It's the easiest to get going, because it's all on me, and I own all the characters.  I'd hand-draw all the sprites, because I prefer it that way (I would want them to have my stamp on the look, not Capcom, SNK or whoever's).  This is obviously also an undertaking because all the drawing that would go into it would be quite a task (and I need to find the time).

But I also would love to see a game of transgender characters, mainly superheroes (because that's my favorite genre), but there are several trans video game characters out there, and some already made for MUGEN (as well as some that qualify in the superhero category) in Poison (probably the most known trans video game character), Roxy (though I think she's no longer canonically trans), Bridget (though toning down her power would be nice), Naoto Shirogane (would like a better version, but at least there is one), Sailor Uranus, Piccolo (well, he and all the other Namekians are intersex presenting male, but my definition of transgender includes them), Piccolo Daimaoh, Nail, Dende, Lord Slug (last four to round out the Namekians I know have been made for the game), Ranma, Emporio Ivankov, Mr. 2 Bon Clay, Inazuma, Denbo (the last five could do to be re-sized, but I'm seeing how much I can do on my end with that, as I'm the one wanting this), Deadpool (while it isn't part of anything he does in MUGEN, he is a crossdresser), Samus (apparently canonically and transwoman), Sheik (though it would be nice to see a better version--one that actually works as a character), Animus, and Claudia Lopez that I know of.

But still I would want more of the trans superheroes out there to be made, and even some of the non-superheroes (it's interesting to me that nobody has made a full-size Birdo, for instance, though I can't begrudge them, as it takes interest and time to make any character, and such would likely have to be completely newly sprited).  The ones from major and some minor publishers are below (in spoilers, because this post is already quite long):

Marvel characters:
DC characters:
Manga and other characters:
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Your Mugen Game Idea...   Your Mugen Game Idea... EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 11:51 pm

BlueSpider wrote:
The Comedy Tournament.

Funny characters gather. Cheap characters like Rare Akuma will be balanced. I have found some candidates for the roster including Deadpool and Faust (Guilty Gear).

Story: The Boss is a legendary fighter and the unbeatable champion of....."The Hold Your Laugh Championship". He really wants to laugh, but nothing is funny to him. Except one thing, the feeling of defeat. He has never been defeated in any kind of fight. And so, he hires a professional wizard, and gather around all the strongest and funniest people in the world, to create a tournament. So he can finally know the feeling of defeat and laugh. He named his tournament...

"The Comedy Tournament"

this deserves to be a full game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Your Mugen Game Idea...   Your Mugen Game Idea... EmptyAugust 17th 2015, 1:01 am

btony89 wrote:
BlueSpider wrote:
The Comedy Tournament.

"The Comedy Tournament"

this deserves to be a full game Very Happy

Glad you like it. Thanks ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Your Mugen Game Idea...   Your Mugen Game Idea... EmptyAugust 17th 2015, 3:59 am

You Guys Have Awesome Ideas! The Story Of Earth 616 Vs Earth 1610:
Fantastic 4(Earth 1610) Went To The Reality Called:Earth 616 And Called The Super Humans of Earth 1610 To Meet Their Counterparts Because Earth 616 Is Responsible Of Building The Other Realities And Something Went Wrong,The Avengers Thought The Ultimates And All The Super Humans Of Earth 1610 Are Enemies And They Fight!
Sorry For My Bad English
P.S
I Know, It Sucks Your Mugen Game Idea... 629558521
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Mugen Game Idea...   Your Mugen Game Idea... Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Mugen Game Idea...
Page 1 of 1