The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
spidergoku

spidergoku

Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project Empty
PostSubject: Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project   Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project EmptyApril 23rd 2015, 6:18 am

hello Im spidergoku here with a new openbor project im doing with esn23 with a story behind it

years ago b4 I join mugen and making sprites I do youtube fan made videos and many years ago I made an 8 part fan made series called "mighty morphin wars:power rangers vs power rangers" it was very popular back then got many views from each part but then youtube took it down lol

for years I been hidden this idea for quite sometime and I though what if my idea becomes a openbor game like "power rangers:beats of power" with a m rated flow like the fan made dark power/rangers movie?

oh lol i forgot to show you what it looks like ladies and gents
heres my image of the newest openbor game "mighty morping Wars:the game!"
Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project Mightysupapowerrangers

so far me and ESN23 Created every character for this project that needs to be work on
Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project Untitled_2_zpshzhgnoxj
----------------
Tommy
Jason
Trini
Billy
Kimberly
Zack
Dulcea
----------------
Rocky
Ahisa
Evil Billy
Adam
Kat
----------------
Lord Zedd
Rita Repusta
Goldar
Rito Repuso
Scorpina
puddy patrol
and 2 new characters
Thrax (Lord zedd And Rita's Son) The Evil Green Ranger
Garo Son Of Goldar & Scropina

well its finally gonna happen and if anyone would like to join in feel free to hit me and esn23 on my contacts in the mugen forms
--------------
Atlas & IMT

thanx you for your time and hit the comments below peace! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project   Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project EmptyApril 23rd 2015, 8:03 am

Wow, each character sprite looks great in its own way Shocked Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project 670481599 ....always wanted to see
more Power Ranger characters in mugen that look this good personally Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project 2800933067

well done on the sprites spidergoku and ESN23 clap clap also good luck with this awesome
project as well Smile Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project 705151839
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project   Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project EmptyApril 23rd 2015, 4:51 pm

thanks Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project 670481599
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project   Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project EmptyApril 23rd 2015, 7:14 pm

OMMFG my inner geek just busted a nut!! LMFAO!
this looks sooo fuckin cool yo...you guys both have out done yourselves here.
I love every character model especially trini (R.I.P) has some huge boobs.
I cant wait to see the story behind this and moves you gonna give me...I cant wait!
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project   Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project EmptyApril 23rd 2015, 10:08 pm

Very awesome ! The fact that you made the game dark makes me hype even more. Good luck on the project ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project   Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project EmptyApril 26th 2015, 12:58 pm

bayummmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!
new logo
Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project Sega_1q
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project   Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project Empty

Back to top Go down

Mighty Morphin Wars:The Game(Rated M) openbor project
Page 1 of 1