The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You. Emptyby Shining Today at 1:16 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You. Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You. Emptyby dev Yesterday at 4:47 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You. Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You.

Go down 
+7
volzzilla
Cristianomelo
Werewood
ROLEINMUGEN
Shining
flammableking
Chimoru
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chimoru

Chimoru

ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You. Empty
PostSubject: ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You.   ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You. EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 5:25 am

I just wanted to give a quick Thank You to everyone here for the support.  Some of you knew, but most of you didn't know that my mother passed away recently on the 8th of March after losing her 3-year battle with liver cancer. This is why I've been kinda on a break lately. I was taking care of her and trying to get her final affairs in order.  I have been receiving messages and mail from a few of you and a few others who I didn't really know, but had heard.  Thank you.  I appreciate the kind words.  This community has gotten me through a few tough times.

I am glad to know all of you.  That may seem like a very silly or sentimental thing to say, but I mean it.  I don't know anybody in my real life who cares about and shares my passion for MUGEN like you guys, well except for Intensity.  Intensity lives near my town and is a friend of mine. He made the 1st Jubilee for MUGEN. I started creating not that long ago and the first project I wanted to do was Jubilee.  She's the one that started me on my MUGEN journey.  I may have released Fire and Zatanna first, but Jubilee was my passion project.

So I got Intensity's permission and I starting working on his version.  I made something that I thought was very good.  Unfortunately, I was evicted from my home and was homeless for a while.  Here in Michigan, we have no rights to protect LGBT people from being fired from their jobs or evicted from their homes for being gay.  So I lost my home first, and then because it created a problem at my work, I lost that too.  But I still had MUGEN and Jubilee to keep my spirits up in the meantime as I worked to get a job and home back.

I was keeping Jubilee, Fighter Factory, and MUGEN on a flashdrive and working off public computers. And then I lost the flashdrive when my things were taken.  It crushed me.  I felt like I just couldn't have anything nice.  But you know what happened?  You guys...from various MUGEN sites came together and pieced together a Jubilee from various sources and she was revived.  She really IS a team project and proof of what we can do when our members, from ALL forums work together.  People like Pilgrim, Arkady, and Volzzila will always have my thanks.  I've worked with many others of you, like Johnny DC or Shining and it made me happy to do that too. This is why I hate the Forum Wars.  I needed that support at that time very badly, and if we were fighting like we are now, none of these good things would ever have happened.

So, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you and I am humbled and flattered that you appreciate my work like you do and continue to support me.  Let's work together in the future!
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You.   ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You. EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 5:43 am

I suffered a family loss January, 20th... It's not easy, Man, and I'm sorry... I once said that if I could have just 1 wish granted in 1 lifetime, it'd be to rid the world of cancer of all forms... On one hand, it's good she's not suffering anymore, but on the other, she shouldn't have had to... Best of luck to you and your family, Chim.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You.   ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You. EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 6:19 am

Keep you strong friend!
Back to top Go down
ROLEINMUGEN

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You.   ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You. EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 7:13 am

I am sorry for your loss.

I hope things now only goes from good to better.

Please count on me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You.   ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You. EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 7:36 am

Oh I didn't realize terrible things like that happened/were happening to your real lives!  Perhaps I missed some forum topics reading........sorry very much........ Embarassed ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You. 2399657483 ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You. 1340147569 

Cancer is a very hard-to-deal with disease; some times it depends on luck, like three (3) of my relatives passed away due to cancer.  One (1) fought a long war with cancer and won over it.  A friend of mine has been fighting with cancer all the time........and I myself has some eye-related disease caused by a car accident and hopefully it will not develop into a cancer (in my family tree some members have eye-related disease which is about losing surrounding vision from time to time).

I remember I once posted this some where in the Internet:
"I wish Disease is a MUGEN character.  Even it can be a ultimately super over-powered one.
Then I will probably use my strongest MUGEN character to beat it up badly!  ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You. 3419901605   No matter how many rounds how many matches it takes!"

It is good to have known friends in the MUGEN scene.  Cherish them while we can.......ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You. Group-hugging-smiley-emoticon

Let's keep the MUGEN ball rolling...... ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You. 1759413731
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You.   ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You. EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 12:57 pm

It is very sad to hear this, I had read somewhere about his mother with cancer and you're taking care of it. A shame that this has happened, it must be very sad losing ap I believe is the most precious thing we have in this world that is our mother. I hope that you will be able to turn things around and move forward, even with all the pain that I think you this feeling and congratulations on taking care until the end of his mother, This shows how you are a good person and how much loved his mother.
My Condolences.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You.   ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You. EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 1:02 pm

me and you have spoken privately on all this for awhile. beyond all that, just know the feeling is mutual. thank you for who you are and your involvement here as you are as good a person as you are a creator and MMV is blessed to have you as involved as you are here. and on top of that, glad i can call you such a good friend. will always be here for you however you need Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You.   ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You. EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 1:59 pm

still fight my friend!
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You.   ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You. EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 4:40 pm

Gosh it's never easy to surpass a family loss, i feel sorry for you Sad Hang in there

Last edited by Mistah Jorge on March 27th 2015, 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You.   ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You. EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 5:47 pm

Stay strong Chimoru, we're with you bro! tears of joy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
logansam

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You.   ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You. EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 6:28 pm

I am sorry for your loss my friend, sometimes life hit hard, and everything happen so fast and we don't understand, why.
you are a great son and stayed beside your mother and help her. that describe what kind of person are you. you are a great person. Stay strong Chimoru you have a friend right here and you can count with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You.   ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You. Empty

Back to top Go down

ALL MEMBERS: Just a quick Thank You.
Page 1 of 1