The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres
Character size changing in Fighter Factory? Emptyby Darkburster1 Today at 6:52 pm

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Character size changing in Fighter Factory? Emptyby yolomate Today at 6:10 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Character size changing in Fighter Factory? Emptyby yolomate Today at 6:09 pm

» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Character size changing in Fighter Factory? Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 1:35 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Character size changing in Fighter Factory?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

Character size changing in Fighter Factory? Empty
PostSubject: Character size changing in Fighter Factory?   Character size changing in Fighter Factory? EmptyMarch 10th 2015, 10:16 pm

Is there a way to change the size of a character in Fighter Factory, or do I have to do that to the individual sprites?

On a similar note, is there a way to change the proportions of a character in Fighter Factory? Shrinking their height without shrinking their width? Or is that again something that can only be done with the sprites themselves?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: Character size changing in Fighter Factory?   Character size changing in Fighter Factory? EmptyMarch 11th 2015, 12:00 am

Okay, broster, if you want to change the sizes of the Mugen characters, click "Open Character", click Mugen folder, click chars, and then click your Mugen Characters' names folders, for example click ryu.def, as you can see, click on the paper icon, it says Constants, click Constants and scroll down it says "Size". Underneath the word "Size", type the numbers if you want, right beside xscale to change the size on Horizontal scaling factor, and then type the number on yscale to change the size on Vertical scaling factor. Just only both of these words xscale and yscale. You have to put the number and the dot between the numbers, beside the xscale and yscale for example, xscale = 2.3     yscale = 2.3, it's an example. If you want to type the different numbers if you want them to be small or big, that's up to you. :-)

But, if you're not sure, watch MugenLord that he can show you how to do it:
Back to top Go down
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

PostSubject: Re: Character size changing in Fighter Factory?   Character size changing in Fighter Factory? EmptyMarch 11th 2015, 11:04 am

Thanks! Can I do this in Fighter Factory Classic, or does it only work in, say, 3.0?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: Character size changing in Fighter Factory?   Character size changing in Fighter Factory? EmptyMarch 11th 2015, 11:32 am

Yes, you can do it on Fighter Factory Classic, changing size is still working on Fighter Factory Classic, you can go ahead and do your stuff. :-D But changing sizes is all available on Fighter Factory brands, created by VirtuallTek. :-D
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Character size changing in Fighter Factory?   Character size changing in Fighter Factory? EmptyMarch 14th 2015, 6:43 am

For MUGEN1.0/1.1 only, using localcoord can also change a MUGEN character's size proportionally.

There seems to be two (2) groups of MUGEN resizing supporters:
1) do/don't suggest using MUGEN1.0/1.1 localcoord
2) do/don't suggest using MUGEN character's load-up .def file [Size] xscale and yscale

I guess it depends on the source sprites and the MUGEN video resolution setting....... Character size changing in Fighter Factory? 3803356177 

But, if I wanted to add like a machine gun to Chun-Li and the machine gun sprite size is bigger than that of Chun-Li, then I had to either resize the machine gun by hand in my image editor, or to use the AngleDraw MUGEN state controller to resize it (must be a MUGEN Helper called "Machine Gun") in-game though...... pale
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character size changing in Fighter Factory?   Character size changing in Fighter Factory? Empty

Back to top Go down

Character size changing in Fighter Factory?
Page 1 of 1