The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SPRITE REQUEST
Is there a videos on how to modify/edit already made chars or moves or supers? Emptyby Shining Today at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Is there a videos on how to modify/edit already made chars or moves or supers? Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Is there a videos on how to modify/edit already made chars or moves or supers? Emptyby BigPimp Today at 1:11 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Is there a videos on how to modify/edit already made chars or moves or supers? Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Is there a videos on how to modify/edit already made chars or moves or supers?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TripleMugen372015

TripleMugen372015

Is there a videos on how to modify/edit already made chars or moves or supers? Empty
PostSubject: Is there a videos on how to modify/edit already made chars or moves or supers?   Is there a videos on how to modify/edit already made chars or moves or supers? EmptyFebruary 25th 2015, 9:34 pm

Hello everyone! I'm here asking if someone knows how can I modify and already made MUGEN char or mainly certain moves without doing any new coding just using the same one that was already there for the move that your replacing. An example that I mean by this is like this. I would like to let's say change the hadouken that Dan Hibiki has to the one that Ryu uses, but I don't want write a new code for replacing that hadouken just use the same code it already has. How can I do that in Fighter Factory? I've searched every where on the net but haven't found anything like that. Can anyone help? I would be most appreciated if you can. Thanks for your time and have a blessed evening. Peach Is there a videos on how to modify/edit already made chars or moves or supers? 978788824 Is there a videos on how to modify/edit already made chars or moves or supers? 670481599

P.S. If anyone is still wondering, I'm still working on my SNES MK2 Johnny Cage. I'm not gonna stop until hes complete. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

Is there a videos on how to modify/edit already made chars or moves or supers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a videos on how to modify/edit already made chars or moves or supers?   Is there a videos on how to modify/edit already made chars or moves or supers? EmptyFebruary 25th 2015, 10:00 pm

I believe someone in this forum could probably help you! Most definitely someone should know this. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
TripleMugen372015

TripleMugen372015

PostSubject: Re: Is there a videos on how to modify/edit already made chars or moves or supers?   Is there a videos on how to modify/edit already made chars or moves or supers? EmptyFebruary 25th 2015, 10:30 pm

Thank you Navana. I appreciate your responce to my question. Do you know who on this site can help me with that? Again much appreciation for your advice/help. Is there a videos on how to modify/edit already made chars or moves or supers? 670481599
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Is there a videos on how to modify/edit already made chars or moves or supers?   Is there a videos on how to modify/edit already made chars or moves or supers? EmptyFebruary 25th 2015, 10:51 pm

TripleMugen372015 wrote:
Thank you Navana. I appreciate your responce to my question. Do you know who on this site can help me with that? Again much appreciation for your advice/help. Is there a videos on how to modify/edit already made chars or moves or supers? 670481599
I'm not entirely sure who specifically, but I say a lot of users do know something about this because that type of work is what is used a lot when someone creates a character that is either a clone of another character or some sort of edit related to the character in question that is being worked on. It shouldn't be hard to figure out! I'd also try just private messaging members who have or are working on characters that are active around the community so you can get an answer more efficiently.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Is there a videos on how to modify/edit already made chars or moves or supers?   Is there a videos on how to modify/edit already made chars or moves or supers? EmptyMarch 4th 2015, 3:21 am

Well, sometimes it does works for some simple move like a KFM taunt.

But, for something more complicated like a Projectile (fireball in essence), I think you still need to modify Ryu's Hadouken MUGEN code to work for Dan's.  At least you need to modify the collision boxes and frame timings and when and where the Hadouken takes place with respect to Dan himself.
And, neither Ryu's Hadouken MUGEN code nor Dan's Hadouken MUGEN code can fit your SNES MK2 Johnny Cage's Projectile (fireball) I guess........you still need to make your own or study other mugenzied MK2 Johnny Cage's MUGEN code...........

I remember your MUGEN SNES MK2 Johnny Cage WIP here:  http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t5048-i-am-making-johnny-cage-mk-2-snes-version

Keep up with your MUGEN SNES MK2 Johnny Cage WIP!
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a videos on how to modify/edit already made chars or moves or supers?   Is there a videos on how to modify/edit already made chars or moves or supers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there a videos on how to modify/edit already made chars or moves or supers?
Page 1 of 1