The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Need someone to edit your MUGEN videos/trailers? Look no further! Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Need someone to edit your MUGEN videos/trailers? Look no further! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Need someone to edit your MUGEN videos/trailers? Look no further! Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Need someone to edit your MUGEN videos/trailers? Look no further! Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Need someone to edit your MUGEN videos/trailers? Look no further!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaxis

Zaxis

Need someone to edit your MUGEN videos/trailers? Look no further! Empty
PostSubject: Need someone to edit your MUGEN videos/trailers? Look no further!   Need someone to edit your MUGEN videos/trailers? Look no further! EmptyAugust 13th 2016, 6:28 pm

Hey guys! I'm not sure where to put this so I figured this way a good place to post this idea. So I do short film and commercial editing for a living and hope to go somewhere with it. In the meantime, I figured I could lend these skills to you guys in MUGEN to create trailers for your MUGEN characters, stages, etc. I threw this together in about an hour, and this is just a fraction of what is possible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYHOY1BmUeQ

I can post more stuff if needed, but I figured this works to show you the basic idea Smile I can also do some 3D rendering and really anything else that might be needed.
I hope to help you out with creating your trailers/teasers/sneakpeeks/etc. Post here or PM me if interested!!
Back to top Go down

Need someone to edit your MUGEN videos/trailers? Look no further!
Page 1 of 1