The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 4 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 4 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website

Go down 
+21
Shadman2.0
Bull Demon
Navana
Chimoru
Shadman
Midnight-Son
flammableking
tank402
BlueSpiderX
JEDDragon
XXDreamBrotherXX
Ax
volzzilla
dev
iron-angelus
Nicotinefist
YoungSamurai5
O Ilusionista
dopefiend5
Adminbot
Arkady
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadman

Shadman

Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 4 EmptyApril 12th 2014, 11:16 pm

Verify that your download links work daily as sometimes the download links are down. Make a spritesheet database. Also if an argument starts I recommend punishing both parties not just one.

Last edited by Adminbot on April 13th 2014, 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Could lead to Mugen Drama discussion, portion of post sent to recycle bin)
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 4 EmptyApril 13th 2014, 8:35 am

Shadman wrote:
Verify that your download links work daily as sometimes the download links are down. Make a spritesheet database. Also if an argument starts I recommend punishing both parties not just one.

I don't think you realize the time commitment that would entail. No one is paid here and work strictly on volunteer time that is secondary to their actual lives.

We have places in the forum where people can report down links. Its also easily possible for someone who came across a down link to make a post about it. That is a far better arrangement than having someone check hundreds of links on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 4 EmptyMay 9th 2014, 3:28 am

I've established internet today and I am working on these requests.

The banner has been updated in our downloads page.

Also here are the button images. If an admin could please add them in that would be great and I can get started on editing the member threads to indicate if they are solved or unsolved.

Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 4 JMXX2np Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 4 1VDtNUU
https://i.imgur.com/jMXX2np.png https://i.imgur.com/1VDtNUU.png

And finally I've removed the stage categories.  Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 4 370463729 
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 4 EmptyMay 9th 2014, 4:00 am

Oh I like solved unsolved, I often am reading the requests, it will be nice to get through and solve each case haha
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 4 EmptyMay 9th 2014, 3:59 pm

Arkady wrote:
Oh I like solved unsolved, I often am reading the requests, it will be nice to get through and solve each case haha

That was XXDreamBrotherXX's idea and it's a very good one  yes 

Our members know what they want from their forum.  Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 4 670481599 
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 4 EmptyMay 24th 2014, 1:56 pm

We need a seperate board sub section for found releases. The amount we're getting is ridiculous and they are detracting from the forum's releases especially during an event.
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 4 EmptyMay 26th 2014, 8:04 am

I do not agree with separating found releases and forum ones. They are already separated enough with the release type.

Everything from an event is in the event topic, and most of them also spend time in the forum index news block too to help them get focus.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 4 EmptyMay 26th 2014, 8:30 am

For god's sake, get rid of the scrolling Latest Topics window.  I hate that thing.  Make it stationary. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 4 EmptyJuly 30th 2014, 5:19 pm

How do you guys feel about a signature/banner image size regulation?  Some of these signature/banner images are a bit ridiculous and they take up the whole page if the same poster keeps replying. Especially annoying if they are animated.

Personally, I don't understand signature/banner images.  They serve no purpose other than the self-gratification of the individual owner.

Is there a "disable signatures" option that I'm missing? That would be nice too. You could have whatever sig you want then, and I can just use an option to not see it.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 4 EmptyJuly 31st 2014, 8:30 am

well, there is nothing that can be put in the settings that limits sig size or prevents some people from using it.

so i've tried to talk to people and other times set the sigs smaller, but pretty much most people either ignore or set whatever back so i just gave it all up as the efforts were wasted.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 4 EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 3:22 am

How about an option to upload an image from our computer instead of uploading it somewhere and then get the URL ? It's kinda frustrating.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 4 EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 5:36 am

I think the W.I.P. tracker should list every W.I.P. ^^ I know that would be alot... But, it would show the vast variety of our forum! Very Happy We're not just making comic book heroes and villains... We're making everything from pre-made copyrighted characters, to fabricating things from our own minds! OvO Not only that, but we also have Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Nintendo, Demolition Crew, Street Fighter, and Dragonball Z characters in the works. I think the tracker should be separated into categories, based on the companies that made the characters. ^^
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 4 EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 5:47 am

Also, Mugen is a fighting game engine... So, how's this for an idea... Similar to how you can "Poke" people on Facebook... How about something like punching or kicking or some other form of attacking? Very Happy Like, something that lists a bunch of attack choices, and when one's used on you, it says: "You've Been Punched By Tank402!" Or, "You've Been Kicked By Erroratu!" Or, "You've Been Piledriven By FlammableKing!" Something like that. ^^
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 4 EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 6:01 am

Here's how I think the list should look:

PUNCH
KICK
THROW
HADOKEN
BICYCLE KICK
SHORYUKEN
ACID SPIT
PILEDRIVER
SUPER PUNCH
NUKE
BITE
GROUND POUND
PSIONIC BLASTER
LIGHTNING BOLD
ICE BREATH
PLASMA STORM
GIGANTIC METEOR
SPIRIT BOMB
KAMEHAMEHA
DRAGON FIREBALL
ROLLOUT
HYDRO-PUMP
FALCON PUNCH
FALCON KICK
WARLOCK PUNCH
PLASMATIC DEATH-RAY
SOLAR FLARE
TREMOR
SURF
SPECIAL BEAM CANNON
POTEMKIN BUSTER
WARIO BIKE
BALL-O-FLIES
UPPERCUT
HEADBUTT
FREEZE BALL
GALICK GUN
GAS EXPLOSION
GUNSHOT
CHAINSAW
LAZER VISION
CHARGING STAR
FLAMETHROWER
STATIC-SHOCK
MEGATON HAMMER
F-5 TORNADO
ROCKET LAUNCHER
BLASTER SHELL
GIGANTIC PRESS
MORTAR
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 4 EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 6:12 am

Also, we should have health bars. ovo When they run out, we should receive a message, saying: "Username Defeated You!" Also, it'll be our choice to reset them to full after they've been emptied, and we should also choose a weakness, but not tell the enemy about it. ^^ For example, if I choose an immunity to fire, the fire attacks will be wasted turns on me! OwO Also, we could choose immunities to Water, Electricity, Melee Attacks, Grapple Moves, Saiyan Power, Firearms, Vehicles, Earth, or Random to add suspense! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next