The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Free website hosting Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 8:12 pm

» Batman ZET Edited by mario8251
Free website hosting Emptyby yolomate Today at 6:44 pm

» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
Free website hosting Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 3:31 pm

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Free website hosting Emptyby cormano Today at 3:00 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Free website hosting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2dover3d

Free website hosting Empty
PostSubject: Free website hosting   Free website hosting EmptyFebruary 4th 2018, 9:37 am

Hi, with freett down: http://www.freett.com/ are there any free recommended webhost website that I can use to create my own website?
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Free website hosting   Free website hosting EmptyFebruary 4th 2018, 12:25 pm

hold up... i had one for a school project.

Edit: So i had a website hosted at 000webhost, the thing is, since it's a free hosting website, it has to get at least 10 visits, or at least some maintenance from you or something like that in the time of the month (or something like that, i dont remember, a few years have gone by).
The point of this thing is, since you don't pay, your website has to be worth their hosting by itself, they don't just want to host any website, it has to be one with at least some activity, hosting an inactive website would be pointless

Last edited by Mistah Jorge on February 4th 2018, 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I found it the website host)
Back to top Go down
2dover3d

PostSubject: Re: Free website hosting   Free website hosting EmptyFebruary 4th 2018, 5:35 pm

Mistah Jorge wrote:
hold up... i had one for a school project.

Edit: So i had a website hosted at 000webhost, the thing is, since it's a free hosting website, it has to get at least 10 visits, or at least some maintenance from you or something like that in the time of the month (or something like that, i dont remember, a few years have gone by).
The point of this thing is, since you don't pay, your website has to be worth their hosting by itself, they don't just want to host any website, it has to be one with at least some activity, hosting an inactive website would be pointless
affraid that webhost has got plenty of restrictions scared maybe I will decide if I want to use that webhost, thanks for your help Free website hosting 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free website hosting   Free website hosting Empty

Back to top Go down

Free website hosting
Page 1 of 1