The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits Emptyby Doom Today at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits Emptyby Doom Today at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits Emptyby Doom Today at 7:51 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits Emptyby Doom Today at 7:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits

Go down 
+8
X
Ax
SIRALEXBABY
carpa5
Cristianomelo
Darthpool
MDS_GEIST
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits Empty
PostSubject: Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits   Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 12:47 pm

Hey guys, I'm not too well known in this forum, but I do log on almost everyday. I'm not a coder or a spriter but I do like to make my own little edits here and there, and I'd like to share with everyone since Mugen is so awesome. I know there has been some problem in the forums lately about releasing stuff. So if I somehow offend anyone, I'll take down IMMEDIATELY. I just want to contribute something to the community. I'm not the author of these works, the credit goes out to the authors who created them originally. One thing I'll have to warn you about is that the damage and the defense values are based on my roster so you might have to tweak CNS.

LINK:https://www.mediafire.com/folder/z23964a6kj6d2/Sound_Patches_%26_Edits

PS: Batman and Deadpool coming soon..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits   Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 12:55 pm

Thanks clap sonic
Back to top Go down
http://wendellreis007.wixsite.com/wendellreis007
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits   Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 12:56 pm

Link down below
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits   Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 1:04 pm

Great job, especially on Iron Man
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits   Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 1:11 pm

It seems incredible. by curiosity you also made an edition of mystique? I don't remember downloaded in IMT a time a soundpack for Mrs marvel, iron man, spiderman and mystique.
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits   Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 1:31 pm

one of my first ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits   Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 1:39 pm

it still takes a lot of life even though I tidy the CNS to normal and I do to let him taking normal value of life?
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits   Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 1:44 pm

please share with mi batman sff i cant find in your mediafire foulder
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits   Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 1:56 pm

It's not done yet.
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits   Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 1:59 pm

Also I gotta admit that Flash soundpatch you did is a lot better than the one I made
edit: I just tested it you still need to do the taunts, take the taunts I used from my soundpatch http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t5183-injustice-soundpatch-for-sic-1-s-flash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits   Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 3:13 pm

Anthony how do I let the Hulk with the old intros and Winposes you know? sonic
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits   Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 3:17 pm

deadpool wrote:
Anthony how do I let the Hulk with the old intros and Winposes you know? sonic

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits   Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 3:17 pm

shadowlord9001 wrote:
Also I gotta admit that Flash soundpatch you did is a lot better than the one I made
edit: I just tested it you still need to do the taunts, take the taunts I used from my soundpatch http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t5183-injustice-soundpatch-for-sic-1-s-flash

Thanks shadow I'll make and update soon.
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits   Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 4:52 pm

Good job dude, you are very talented, I played with the chars ja with the sounds and it seems that was playing with different chars.

Last edited by Cristianomelo on February 11th 2015, 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits   Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 5:06 pm

VERY WELL DONE!!!! THANK YOU anthonyp21 FOR THE SHARE AND UPLOAD. MORE MARVEL CHARACTERS TO ADD TO THE COLLECTION....GOD BLESS YOU....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits   Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel/DC Sound Patches & Edits
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next