The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SPRITE REQUEST
"NAMCO SUPERHEROES - WONDER MOMO'S STAGE" by Me! (NAVANA) Emptyby joedragon Today at 12:09 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
"NAMCO SUPERHEROES - WONDER MOMO'S STAGE" by Me! (NAVANA) Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

» "Latverian Submarine" Doctor Doom Stage Version 2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-GO
"NAMCO SUPERHEROES - WONDER MOMO'S STAGE" by Me! (NAVANA) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 3:45 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
"NAMCO SUPERHEROES - WONDER MOMO'S STAGE" by Me! (NAVANA) Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 12:25 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

"NAMCO SUPERHEROES - WONDER MOMO'S STAGE" by Me! (NAVANA)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Navana

Navana

"NAMCO SUPERHEROES - WONDER MOMO'S STAGE" by Me! (NAVANA) Empty
PostSubject: "NAMCO SUPERHEROES - WONDER MOMO'S STAGE" by Me! (NAVANA)   "NAMCO SUPERHEROES - WONDER MOMO'S STAGE" by Me! (NAVANA) EmptyFebruary 6th 2015, 2:35 am

Credit goes to Borewood for the rips to the game! Made the floor a lot more easier to use, since the pink part on the bottom of the original rips was irritating to try and code for the stage.

Her theme song from Namco x Capcom is also the stages theme inside the download too!
320 x 240!

"NAMCO SUPERHEROES - WONDER MOMO'S STAGE" by Me! (NAVANA) NkqtmFS
Download!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: "NAMCO SUPERHEROES - WONDER MOMO'S STAGE" by Me! (NAVANA)   "NAMCO SUPERHEROES - WONDER MOMO'S STAGE" by Me! (NAVANA) EmptyFebruary 6th 2015, 3:59 am

Oh thank you for using my ripped stuff!  I am so touched!  tears of joy

In the source game, Namco Super Heroes (NSH), this Wonder Momo stage has a number of separate elements:
- the beach side
- the beach house and other facilities
- the left and right column poles
- the bottom stage audiences

You seemed to merge "the beach side" with "the beach house and other facilities" into one (1) sprite right?  I remember both have different widths and the pink (255, 0, 255) in "the beach house and other facilities" can be used for transparency.  As a result, when you tried to merge both sprites into one (1) it may have been needing you to do some extra work. study

So, how about considering to mugenize the NSH Wonder Momo character? Question If you decided to mugenize a NSH her then it would be awesome and cool!  Cool sunny
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: "NAMCO SUPERHEROES - WONDER MOMO'S STAGE" by Me! (NAVANA)   "NAMCO SUPERHEROES - WONDER MOMO'S STAGE" by Me! (NAVANA) EmptyFebruary 6th 2015, 4:09 am

borewood2013 wrote:
Oh thank you for using my ripped stuff!  I am so touched!  tears of joy

In the source game, Namco Super Heroes (NSH), this Wonder Momo stage has a number of separate elements:
- the beach side
- the beach house and other facilities
- the left and right column poles
- the bottom stage audiences

You seemed to merge "the beach side" with "the beach house and other facilities" into one (1) sprite right?  I remember both have different widths and the pink (255, 0, 255) in "the beach house and other facilities" can be used for transparency.  As a result, when you tried to merge both sprites into one (1) it may have been needing you to do some extra work. study

So, how about considering to mugenize the NSH Wonder Momo character? Question If you decided to mugenize a NSH her then it would be awesome and cool!  Cool sunny
I don't do characters mainly because I find them so frustrating and intimidating to learn how to do, for the most part! But, I left you a reply in your thread about your rips. Maybe you'd be interested in ripping some stages from whatever you want and when you do, I can convert them! I also have a big surprise for you, in a minute! About to release all of the Warrior Quest stages you ripped!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "NAMCO SUPERHEROES - WONDER MOMO'S STAGE" by Me! (NAVANA)   "NAMCO SUPERHEROES - WONDER MOMO'S STAGE" by Me! (NAVANA) Empty

Back to top Go down

"NAMCO SUPERHEROES - WONDER MOMO'S STAGE" by Me! (NAVANA)
Page 1 of 1