The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SPRITE REQUEST
"STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! Emptyby Shining Today at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
"STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
"STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! Emptyby BigPimp Today at 1:11 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
"STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

"STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Navana

Navana

"STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! Empty
PostSubject: "STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released!   "STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 1:37 am

This stage is from Jump Superstars, a game on the DS!
320 x 240 resolution.
"STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! UVn6Zq4
Download!
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: "STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released!   "STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 1:56 am

THANK YOU Navana...AND WELCOME BACK...NICE TOO HAVE YOU BACK...I WISH YOU WOULD MAKE A STAGE FOR MY SCREENPACK....GOD BLESS...
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: "STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released!   "STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 2:34 am

SIRALEXBABY wrote:
THANK YOU Navana...AND WELCOME BACK...NICE TOO HAVE YOU BACK...I WISH YOU WOULD MAKE A STAGE FOR MY SCREENPACK....GOD BLESS...
Thank you very much!

Speaking of making things, friend, we need to still work on that All-Girls inspired screenpack we talked about before!
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: I REMEMBER...I GOT SOME IDEAS...   "STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 2:44 am

Navana wrote:
SIRALEXBABY wrote:
Thank you very much!

Speaking of making things, friend, we need to still work on that All-Girls inspired screenpack we talked about before!
...I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN...I HAVE SOME GOOD IDEAS TOO,,,SOON AS I'M DONE WITH THE PROJECT I'M WOKING ON ...I'LL CONTINUE ON THAT...BUT I WILL NEED SOME STAGES FROM YOU NAVANA...IS THAT COOL....P.S CHECK OUT MY SCREENPACKS UP ON HERE..HOPE YOU LIKE UM...AND YES THERE WILL BE A ALL GIRLS SCREENPACK..IT'S ALREADY IN THE WORKS...WE JUST NEED A GOOD NAME...I'LL LET YOU PICK THAT...SINCE YOU GAVE ME THE IDEA...OK!!!! THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU...
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: "STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released!   "STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 2:47 am

A NAVANA...CAN I GET A LINK TO THAT GIRL CHARACTER ON YOUR PROFILE...[img]"STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! Anasta10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: "STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released!   "STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 3:34 am

SIRALEXBABY wrote:
A NAVANA...CAN I GET A LINK TO THAT GIRL CHARACTER ON YOUR PROFILE..."STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! <a href="STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! Anasta10" />
She is not finished yet. She is an original character design by me, which Chuchoryu and I are creating. If you would like to watch the project though, the thread post for it can be found here.

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t5278-tekken-vs-chuchoryu#61286

PM me on what you have done with the All Girls Screenpack so far, with screenshots by the way! Also, I will check out your work.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: "STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released!   "STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 5:22 am

Is this from that anime? one Piece? It looks familiar?
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: "STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released!   "STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 12:58 pm

I am not a One Piece fan but I once tried to mugenize a SD Luffy and his specific MUGEN stage.  I recognize that is the same pirate ship.  cyclops

By the way, thank you for bringing this colorful One Piece MUGEN stage to us!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: "STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released!   "STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 8:56 pm

Thank you for the compliments, Borewood!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released!   "STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! Empty

Back to top Go down

"STAGE 8 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released!
Page 1 of 1