The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
"STAGE 6 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

» "Latverian Submarine" Doctor Doom Stage Version 2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-GO
"STAGE 6 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 3:45 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
"STAGE 6 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 12:25 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
"STAGE 6 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:15 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

"STAGE 6 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Navana

Navana

"STAGE 6 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! Empty
PostSubject: "STAGE 6 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released!   "STAGE 6 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 1:34 am

This stage is from Jump Superstars, a game from the DS!
320 x 240 resolution.
"STAGE 6 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! ZwVcxzy
Download!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: "STAGE 6 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released!   "STAGE 6 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 1:18 pm

I like this one very much!  "STAGE 6 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! 978788824   Thank you for making and sharing this cool MUGEN stage!  "STAGE 6 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! 670481599

It would be super cool Cool  if you can try to separate the background buildings and the foreground plants/grass land and make them with different delta's so when the screen is scrolling right or left the buildings move slower than the plants/grass land............just an idea to try to make it cooler! Embarassed

Now the OMK witch teacher and student can leave the cursed island of Rokkenjima and travel to an urban city to continue their "magic lesson":
"STAGE 6 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! NnV48V3
in case imgur not working for you....:
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: "STAGE 6 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released!   "STAGE 6 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 8:56 pm

Thank you very much, Borewood!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "STAGE 6 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released!   "STAGE 6 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released! Empty

Back to top Go down

"STAGE 6 - JUMP SUPERSTARS" by Me Released!
Page 1 of 1