The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
Custom HSFA Berabow Man updated by Borewood 2015-01-30 - Page 2 Emptyby animaraz Today at 6:55 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Custom HSFA Berabow Man updated by Borewood 2015-01-30 - Page 2 Emptyby dev Today at 2:22 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Custom HSFA Berabow Man updated by Borewood 2015-01-30 - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Custom HSFA Berabow Man updated by Borewood 2015-01-30 - Page 2 Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Custom HSFA Berabow Man updated by Borewood 2015-01-30

Go down 
+3
Navana
Ghost Killer
Werewood
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Staubhold

Staubhold

Custom HSFA Berabow Man updated by Borewood 2015-01-30 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom HSFA Berabow Man updated by Borewood 2015-01-30   Custom HSFA Berabow Man updated by Borewood 2015-01-30 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2015, 3:52 pm

Thank you! Nice update.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Custom HSFA Berabow Man updated by Borewood 2015-01-30   Custom HSFA Berabow Man updated by Borewood 2015-01-30 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 6th 2015, 5:19 am

weird posting time for me due to the hours my ankle will now not allow me to sleep Razz

finally tested, apologies if some of my feedback isn't in your wheelhouse when it comes to creation (ala wondering about sprite editing new things)
- the look is great
- conceptually in how he is converted into mugen is cool. i have to admit, i have zero knowledge of the original base, game or in general. i just know move concepts seem to fit him well
- in his stance, some sprite errors along both feet
- would like the velocities of his walks increased, especially walk forward
- he seems like a guy that'd have a cool taunt, yet has none. i'd think something made from existing sprites wouldn't be too difficult
- the double QC moves for hypers can be difficult to pull off
- given some of the sprites, i would thing that it'd not be hard to make new moves for him. for example, maybe link all the flexi-moves for 1 hyper. or extend out the range further for another new conceptual move
- purposeful to not be able to chain the basics together?
- feel as if the timing on the basics could be shortened for smoother animation

overall, the kind of char that was meant for mugen. cool concepts and originality. i just feel it all could be expanded upon more
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Custom HSFA Berabow Man updated by Borewood 2015-01-30   Custom HSFA Berabow Man updated by Borewood 2015-01-30 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 1:09 pm

volzzilla wrote:
weird posting time for me due to the hours my ankle will now not allow me to sleep Razz

finally tested, apologies if some of my feedback isn't in your wheelhouse when it comes to creation (ala wondering about sprite editing new things)
- the look is great
- conceptually in how he is converted into mugen is cool. i have to admit, i have zero knowledge of the original base, game or in general. i just know move concepts seem to fit him well
- in his stance, some sprite errors along both feet
- would like the velocities of his walks increased, especially walk forward
- he seems like a guy that'd have a cool taunt, yet has none. i'd think something made from existing sprites wouldn't be too difficult
- the double QC moves for hypers can be difficult to pull off
- given some of the sprites, i would thing that it'd not be hard to make new moves for him. for example, maybe link all the flexi-moves for 1 hyper. or extend out the range further for another new conceptual move
- purposeful to not be able to chain the basics together?
- feel as if the timing on the basics could be shortened for smoother animation

overall, the kind of char that was meant for mugen. cool concepts and originality. i just feel it all could be expanded upon more

Even when you were in surgery aftermath you still cared to post your comments here!  I am so touched!  tears of joy

- thanks to hiro, the NSH source game creator, his sprites are just wonderful!
- Berabow Man, or Bravoman, is a side-scrolling action game by Namco:
  http://www.videogameden.com/hucard.htm?bra
  hiro was successful in reproducing it from a side-scrolling action game to a fighting game!
- stance some sprite errors?  alright I will take a look.......perhaps when I ripped its sprites I did something wrong with the stance ones......
- walks speed too slow, he walks that slow in the source game.......well I can make him walk faster in MUGEN though
- cool taunt that you want?  but all of his sprites I ripped doesn't come with any about taunting.......actually there is no way to taunt in the source game.......and my Franken-spriting skill is too basic for many a totally new-looking taunt.......
- oh you have to select the MvC mode!  during MvC mode all his super move commands are like D,DF,F x+y
- a new conceptual move usually needs new sprites, if someone is willing to re-sprite him to make new ones then I will surely add more....
- I got the animation timings from the NSH source game......smoother did you mean faster for some of his "long-limb-reaching" normal moves?  by the way some chain combos can be used in the MvC and Darkstalkers modes Smile

>> cool concepts and originality. i just feel it all could be expanded upon more
Well, all concepts and originality in this character come from Berabow Man, or Bravoman, which is a side-scrolling action game by Namco.........and by hiro who cared to port it to a fighting game version......I just merely ported hiro's version to MUGEN, with some custom stuff......for an expansion............I need new sprites!!!!!  Cam some one re-sprite him........please PM me and I will send you all the NSH Berabow Man sprites I ripped Smile
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom HSFA Berabow Man updated by Borewood 2015-01-30   Custom HSFA Berabow Man updated by Borewood 2015-01-30 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom HSFA Berabow Man updated by Borewood 2015-01-30
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2