The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 4:35 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 Emptyby Shining May 10th 2024, 11:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 Empty
PostSubject: Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27   Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 EmptyMarch 2nd 2015, 2:44 pm

Custom FC Upa 2015-06-27 update:

based on Staubhold's MUGEN feedback:

- Super Upa mode now gives a new hint to show its end time is near in additional to the alarm sound:  body blinking

- now only one (1) balloon can appear on screen when Upa is doing his taunt and when there is a floating balloon Upa may not have another balloon (showing his sad face instead)

- stage bgm now stops for the short time while Zai appears and his music plays

- fixed the "Swim & Dive" bug that happened when the match ends by draw game and/or time over

- fixed the author name in the .def files

- more Zai and mini-Zai interactions:
  * when mini-Zai knocks out either Upa or P2, big Zai shows its thunder attack and the screen flashes
  * when the match ends up with a tie aka draw game, big Zai opens its mouth wide and shake to show its surprised face
  * when the match ends up with a time over win game by Upa and not by mini-Zai, both Zai and mini-Zai disappear/vanish
  * when the match ends up with a win game by Upa and not by mini-Zai, both Zai and mini-Zai disappear/vanish
  * when the match ends up with a win game by P2, both Zai and mini-Zai disappear/vanish
  * when Upa is in the Parodius mode, Zai and mini-Zai will not appear; they appear once Parodius mode ends

- added a new Hyper Move:
  Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 Custom_FC_Upa_2015-06-27_update

in case OneDrive not working for you...:
  Parodius Upa (D, D, x/y/z/a/b/c) in air only
  * requires and consumes MUGEN Power 1500/3000
  * Upa turns into his Parodius form and his Parodius theme music plays
  * press x/a to shoot a straight destroy-able bullet and a pair of homing missles
  * press y/b to hold a speaker and shout out some not destroy-able meaningful words that can hit P2 (Upa cannot shoot bullets and use barrier when the speaker is in use)
  * press z/c to release a Upa head that acts like some barrier that can hit P2
  * press start to shoot a not destroy-able spread shot yet it has limited range and shoot delay
  * after a short period of time Parodius Upa will turn back into the normal Upa
  * when Zai and/or mini-Zai is/are present, Upa cannot use his Parodius mode at all
  >>>>> when P2 is my "Custom GP Eliza and Neil", then Parodius Upa will be a bit different:
    => upon round start, move or press any button to turn into Parodius Upa
        => size becomes smaller
    => no time limit
    => Upa head barrier can be used only three (3) times
    => speaker move can be used only one (1) time yet it makes more hits
    => has his own get-hit state and animation
    => Parodius Upa may not guard/block at all and taking three (3) hits lead him to his loss
    => has his own win pose

Download 2015-06-27 update: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E<br> -> MUGEN Characters 500 Series -> Custom_FC_Upa -> Custom_FC_Upa_2015-06-27_updated.zip

Custom FC Upa released by Borewood 2015-03-03:

Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 Custom_FC_Upa
Bio Miracle Bokutte Upa: "Hey I want your cool mecha rather than my boring floating inflated enemy platform!"
Baby Commando: "Hey I want your Magic Rattle which can inflate an enemy!"

in case OneDrive not working for you....:

in case imgur not working for you....:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video preview:
OneDrive:  https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E&id=7DB65F02B0BBD12E!974&v=3
nicovideo (with account):  http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25702191
nicovideo (without account):  http://en.niconico.sarashi.com/?sm25702191

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/b]

MUGEN Manual:

Download 2015-03-03: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E&id=7DB65F02B0BBD12E!108<br> -> Custom_FC_Upa -> Custom_FC_Upa_2015-03-03.zip

for MUGEN 1.0 only.

(Custom_FC_Upa.def - localcoord = 320,240)
(mugen.cfg - [Config] - GameWidth = 640 & GameHeight = 480)

Last edited by borewood2013 on June 28th 2015, 4:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Staubhold

Staubhold

PostSubject: Re: Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27   Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 EmptyMarch 2nd 2015, 4:28 pm

Oh great! Two releases?!

Will test and give feedback.
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27   Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 EmptyMarch 3rd 2015, 12:53 am

Two in a row man!! Very Happy

Really nice! Thanks so much my friend! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27   Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 EmptyMarch 3rd 2015, 12:45 pm

Actually Custom FC Upa is a by-product of my Custom GNG Lucifer. Surprised

I once owned a real copy of Bio Miracle Bokutte Upa game for my 8-bit Famicom Disk System (FDS):
Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 Bio-miracle-bokutte-upa-famicom-disk-system
I have been playing the source game so many times that I have forgotten how many times back to those years....... farao

Funny I put more time on Custom FC Upa than on Custom GNG Lucifer. Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 311127478

I found a sprite sheet of the Parodius Upa at spriters-resource.com:

Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 QwjEl7B
in case imgur not working for you...:

I was thinking to add a Parodius Upa feature in my Custom FC Upa but at last I gave up the idea, because it might make him super cheap.........? Question
Back to top Go down
Staubhold

Staubhold

PostSubject: Re: Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27   Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 EmptyMarch 3rd 2015, 3:58 pm

Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 311127478 Parodius Upa! That would be nice... Maybe use that as a super?
Would love to see that...

The Zai & Mini-Zai system is GREAT!!! So nice that you recreated the enemy inflating, floating & platform mechanic! Really great job!

Some feedback...

- Try to recreate the blinking/flashing mechanic from the source game for Super Upa, so that the Upa player knows that the Super Upa mode is almost at the end

- If Zai is on screen and Upa or opponent wins without the help of Zai/Mini-Zai, Zai & Mini-Zai should disappear/vanish from the win screen

- If Zai is on screen and ko´s either Upa or p2 via Mini-Zai, he should have a win animation too. I recommend the flash attacks & the flashing screen from the source game end fight...

If you use Parodius Upa as a super, please use the sound & voices from Parodius Upa too, hell maybe even use one variation of Upas Parodius Theme.
Again, if you use the Parodius super, maybe you should restrict the Zai appearance to only at the very last round!
That way both systems would be kinda balanced and not "super cheap".

Have to test further. Again, this is great...  Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 670481599

EDIT:

More feedback...

- Upa should do the taunt ballon only when the taunt ballon from his taunt before is gone... I had one ballon flying upwards (cause only Upa was attacked during the taunt) and Upa did the taunt right thereafter, so there were two ballons onscreen...
Maybe use something like a surprised or sad face for Upa when he´s doing the taunt while the ballon is still there.

- stage bgm should stop for the short time while Zain appears and his music plays
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27   Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 EmptyMarch 6th 2015, 2:56 am

Staubhold wrote:
Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 311127478 Parodius Upa! That would be nice... Maybe use that as a super?
Would love to see that...

The Zai & Mini-Zai system is GREAT!!! So nice that you recreated the enemy inflating, floating & platform mechanic! Really great job!

Some feedback...

- Try to recreate the blinking/flashing mechanic from the source game for Super Upa, so that the Upa player knows that the Super Upa mode is almost at the end

- If Zai is on screen and Upa or opponent wins without the help of Zai/Mini-Zai, Zai & Mini-Zai should disappear/vanish from the win screen

- If Zai is on screen and ko´s either Upa or p2 via Mini-Zai, he should have a win animation too. I recommend the flash attacks & the flashing screen from the source game end fight...

If you use Parodius Upa as a super, please use the sound & voices from Parodius Upa too, hell maybe even use one variation of Upas Parodius Theme.
Again, if you use the Parodius super, maybe you should restrict the Zai appearance to only at the very last round!
That way both systems would be kinda balanced and not "super cheap".

Have to test further. Again, this is great...  Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 670481599

EDIT:

More feedback...

- Upa should do the taunt ballon only when the taunt ballon from his taunt before is gone... I had one ballon flying upwards (cause only Upa was attacked during the taunt) and Upa did the taunt right thereafter, so there were two ballons onscreen...
Maybe use something like a surprised or sad face for Upa when he´s doing the taunt while the ballon is still there.

- stage bgm should stop for the short time while Zain appears and his music plays

Parodius Upa as a super move?  Sounds cool~  I might consider adding it to my next FC Upa update then. Razz

Super Upa mode ending blink?  Oh I forgot to make that in the first place.......I added a custom "alarm clock" sound merely.........nice reminder! Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 670481599

More big Zai interaction?  Alright! Very Happy

Too many balloons on the screen?  Well I did that on purpose, so that when the screen is full of floating balloons then P2 needs to be extra careful............yet your suggestion is nice and I will be restricting to one (1) balloon then....... yes

Zai's music making stage BGM stop.........good point you observed! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Staubhold

Staubhold

PostSubject: Re: Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27   Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 EmptyMarch 6th 2015, 3:06 pm

borewood2013 wrote:

Super Upa mode ending blink?  Oh I forgot to make that in the first place.......I added a custom "alarm clock" sound merely.........nice reminder! Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 670481599

It´s always good to have a visual and a audible signal.  yes

Yes, please Parodius Upa!  Very Happy

Some suggestions on the Parodius Super...

- Upa could have an ascending firepower depending on the power level. Level 1 would be a simple shoot, level 2 a spread shot & Level 3 spread shot plus homing missiles, similar to the Parodius source game.

or

- Some "middle" level firepower super. The more power Upa has, the longer time he stays in his Parodius form. Power bar could decrease over time, super can be activated at level 1.
Again, you could use the  "alarm clock" sound and the blinking to indicate the ending of the super.

Btw... the author in your Upa def file is "Elecbyte"...  tongue

EDIT:

I found something that needs some fixing...

If the time runs out while Upa is diving in his "Swim & Dive" special, the water disappears but Upa is still swimming. After a long time Upa will stuck in place under the disappeared water level.

Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 2prg19v
Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 314vy1t
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27   Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 EmptyJune 27th 2015, 4:17 pm

2015-06-27 update:

based on Staubhold's MUGEN feedback:

- Super Upa mode now gives a new hint to show its end time is near in additional to the alarm sound:  body blinking

- now only one (1) balloon can appear on screen when Upa is doing his taunt and when there is a floating balloon Upa may not have another balloon (showing his sad face instead)

- stage bgm now stops for the short time while Zai appears and his music plays

- fixed the "Swim & Dive" bug that happened when the match ends by draw game and/or time over

- fixed the author name in the .def files

- more Zai and mini-Zai interactions:
  * when mini-Zai knocks out either Upa or P2, big Zai shows its thunder attack and the screen flashes
  * when the match ends up with a tie aka draw game, big Zai opens its mouth wide and shake to show its surprised face
  * when the match ends up with a time over win game by Upa and not by mini-Zai, both Zai and mini-Zai disappear/vanish
  * when the match ends up with a win game by Upa and not by mini-Zai, both Zai and mini-Zai disappear/vanish
  * when the match ends up with a win game by P2, both Zai and mini-Zai disappear/vanish
  * when Upa is in the Parodius mode, Zai and mini-Zai will not appear; they appear once Parodius mode ends

- added a new Hyper Move:
  Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 Custom_FC_Upa_2015-06-27_update

in case OneDrive not working for you...:
  Parodius Upa (D, D, x/y/z/a/b/c) in air only
  * requires and consumes MUGEN Power 1500/3000
  * Upa turns into his Parodius form and his Parodius theme music plays
  * press x/a to shoot a straight destroy-able bullet and a pair of homing missles
  * press y/b to hold a speaker and shout out some not destroy-able meaningful words that can hit P2 (Upa cannot shoot bullets and use barrier when the speaker is in use)
  * press z/c to release a Upa head that acts like some barrier that can hit P2
  * press start to shoot a not destroy-able spread shot yet it has limited range and shoot delay
  * after a short period of time Parodius Upa will turn back into the normal Upa
  * when Zai and/or mini-Zai is/are present, Upa cannot use his Parodius mode at all
  >>>>> when P2 is my "Custom GP Eliza and Neil", then Parodius Upa will be a bit different:
    => upon round start, move or press any button to turn into Parodius Upa
        => size becomes smaller
    => no time limit
    => Upa head barrier can be used only three (3) times
    => speaker move can be used only one (1) time yet it makes more hits
    => has his own get-hit state and animation
    => Parodius Upa may not guard/block at all and taking three (3) hits lead him to his loss
    => has his own win pose

Download 2015-06-27 update: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E<br> -> MUGEN Characters 500 Series -> Custom_FC_Upa -> Custom_FC_Upa_2015-06-27_updated.zip
Back to top Go down
Staubhold

Staubhold

PostSubject: Re: Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27   Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 EmptyJune 28th 2015, 2:09 pm

So nice. Thanks for the Parodius update!
Looks & feels so nice. Great job borewood.

Against your Eliza and Neil Upa slides a tad bit from his intro to his starting position... You can see it in your Eliza and Neil video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27   Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom FC Upa updated by Borewood 2015-06-27
Page 1 of 1