The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31

Go down 
+19
Navana
krakengargantua
spidergoku
flammableking
mjmarco
MakeMineMarvel
MERK_U
Mistah Jorge
Mazemerald
Cristianomelo
Staubhold
fuuka
galactus
teknoid
gui0007
Werewood
kokehackz
Predator
volzzilla
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31   M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 4:58 am

(Sorry for not replying sooner.)
Woow those new hypers are insane, they're just so cool.
Back to top Go down
MERK_U

MERK_U

M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31   M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2015, 9:33 pm

Congratz volzzilla - Pilgrim - flammableking on a great char done!  clap  (MODOK)

He feel's a lot more complete now & his gameplay is much smoother & better coded with the tweaks. He definately seemed like a big task to sprite & code. Twisted Evil

I'll have to disagree with mazemerald.. I love the MvC Portrait's a lot better in my opinion.
Suit's my screenpack/game better. & wicked how multiple portraits was used. yes

& @ Staubhold nitpicks could be looked at for a future update maybe one day?..scratch

Anyhow, the Marvel universe in Mugen is growing! ilu cheers
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31   M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2015, 3:02 am

@mazemerald:
>> the mvc hyper background is very old
Oh that was what I found in M.O.D.O.K.sff, unless volzzilla and his team is going to add new ones in........ scratch

@Staubhold:
>> turbine sound on the intro is way too loud, ya can´t hear the MODOK speech
I don't know but most PlaySnd in M.O.D.O.K is still using the old winmugen volume control, while MUGEN1.0 PlaySnd is using volumescale control........well......turbine sound volume can be made lower.....will see how it goes when both volume control and volumescale control are to be used in PlaySnd.... scared

>> some faint turbine sounds should be heard on jumps and flight
Good idea!  M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 670481599

>> some of his normals have effect (y punch if I remember? c Kick), but no corresponding sounds
I didn't take a look at normal moves much.......as I only helped doing the new hyper move.........I will take a look at M.O.D.O.K normal moves for missing sounds........

>> "Analize Cube" needs a sound (MvC3 sound maybe?)
Would you please give a YouTube sample please......I don't have MvC3...........thanks in advance.  M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 705151839
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Staubhold

Staubhold

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31   M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2015, 7:47 am

Best one I could find... @3:15
Back to top Go down
MakeMineMarvel

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31   M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 8:46 am

g8 update
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31   M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2015, 2:58 pm

Staubhold wrote:
Best one I could find... @3:15

Thanks but.........with those slow motion and BGM I can't rip any useful sound from that............

Rather, I found this closest thing here @0:22

The sound fix patch is here for everybody:
-http://www.mediafire.com/download/a82vf3zrr53gm4w/M.O.D.O.K_sounds_fix_2015-01-18.zip
or
-https://www.sendspace.com/file/v1ws53

The sound fix patch has fixed these sound issues suggested by Staubhold:
>> "Analize Cube" needs a sound (MvC3 sound maybe?)
>> some faint turbine sounds should be heard on jumps and flight
>> some of his normals have effect (y punch if I remember? c Kick), but no corresponding sounds
>> turbine sound on the intro is way too loud, ya can´t hear the MODOK speech
Back to top Go down
mjmarco

mjmarco

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31   M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2015, 3:44 pm

This char is great!
I have seen sprites of A.I.M. guys, do they exist as an indivdual character??

Last edited by mjmarco on January 18th 2015, 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mjmarco.deviantart.com/
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31   M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 12:01 pm

Wow, Great update on the sounds for M.O.D.O.K, its definitley
an improvement Very Happy

well done borewood2013 clap clap and many thanks for fixing
his sounds very much appreciated M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 670481599

cheers borewood2013 cheers M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 705151839
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31   M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 20th 2015, 7:19 am

All our work was certainly not in vain, guys. We will forever be known as the 1ST Mugen forum to release an MvC styled M.O.D.O.K., and that's something to be proud of if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: temp   M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 20th 2015, 10:25 am

well never though ill say this but great work on modok and now heres a idea for him in case u want to
make it
M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 Mqdefault
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31   M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 20th 2015, 10:57 am

spidergoku wrote:
well never though ill say this but great work on modok and now heres a idea for him in case u want to
make it
M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 Mqdefault

Oh poor spidey........will he be still able to crawl on walls in this form?......and it is a little bit necrobumpy...........
Back to top Go down
krakengargantua

PostSubject: feedback modok   M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 12:07 am

hola no hablo ingles, solo dire que el MODOK presento un problema cuando HUGO lo lanzo al suelo, se quedo atorado flotando en el aires.agrego fotos, espero haber sido de ayuda.gracias por su atencion.

M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 <a href=M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 Mugen015" />
M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 <a href=M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 Mugen011" />[
M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 <a href=M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 Mugen017" />
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31   M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 12:28 am

Hola y bienvenidos a Mugen Multiverso! Espero que encuentre suerte con la fijación de la edición de modok. Hay una gran cantidad de creadores de todo aquí que podrían ser capaces de ayudar!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31   M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 8:21 am

Bienvenido a MMV krakengargantua !! cheers
Welcome to MMV krakengargantua !! cheers

Intenta usar el TRADUCTOR. Escribe en español e inglés tus posts. M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 3876111886
Try use the TRANSLATOR. Write in Spanish and English your posts. M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 3876111886

De que país eres ?? Question
From which country do you come from ?? Question

Translation:

krakengargantua wrote:
Hi I do not speak English, just say that MODOK HUGO present a problem when I throw to the ground, gets stuck hanging in the air. I add photos, I hope I have been helpful. Thank you for your attention.
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31   M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 4:52 am

Yo krakengargantua, I would like to know whose Hugo was that please? Question

@Doom:
Thank you for your translation! M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 705151839
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31   M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next