The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
I am making Johnny Cage - MK 2 SNES version  Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
I am making Johnny Cage - MK 2 SNES version  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
I am making Johnny Cage - MK 2 SNES version  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
I am making Johnny Cage - MK 2 SNES version  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I am making Johnny Cage - MK 2 SNES version

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TripleMugen372015

TripleMugen372015

I am making Johnny Cage - MK 2 SNES version  Empty
PostSubject: I am making Johnny Cage - MK 2 SNES version    I am making Johnny Cage - MK 2 SNES version  EmptyDecember 29th 2014, 1:32 am

This is my first time doing this so please bear with me people. I'm not very good at this. First of all I have been messing around and downloading and playing with MUGEN for about 4 years now give or take. But unfortunatly I have not really made my own char completely because I really haven't had the time. I have lots of sprite sheets that I've downloaded and from those I've created my own edited chars but they're not all done. Sadly to say but I'm trying my very best to at least edit my first own char. I am doing Johnny Cage but the MK 2 SNES one. I have franken sprited a lot of his moves to make my very own version of him. I do need help on how to put his shadows when hes doing his shadow kick and shadow elbow special attacks. I don't know how to do that. If anyone knows how to do that please inform me and I will much appreciate the help and advice. Thank you guys for reading and I hope to hear from some of you guys.
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: I am making Johnny Cage - MK 2 SNES version    I am making Johnny Cage - MK 2 SNES version  EmptyDecember 29th 2014, 5:34 am

How to make AfterImages by Elecbyte : http://elecbyte.com/mugendocs/sctrls.html#afterimage

The integer palcontrast should determine the afterimages colour based on the numbers you put in (first number determining the ammount of red,second green,and third of blue) so you might wanan fiddle with that too till you get the exact colour of his specials
Back to top Go down
TripleMugen372015

TripleMugen372015

PostSubject: Re: I am making Johnny Cage - MK 2 SNES version    I am making Johnny Cage - MK 2 SNES version  EmptyDecember 29th 2014, 9:47 am

Thanks a bunch Erroratu. I really appreciate you helping me and giving me advice. I will try that out. I'm really stoaked (If I spelled it correctly) about this Johnny Cage. This time around I'm going to finish the edited sprite sheet that I'm doing the I will start to make him in FF. Like I said, he's going to be my very first char that I'm making in MUGEN so when he's finished I know for a fact he's going to have a lot of bugs. Also I may understand coding and what a programmer is trying to accomplish but when it comes to actually coding I'm not very good. So, by saying this I might now code Johnny, so if anyone would like to fight against him they just have to code him themselves. Again thanks for your help it means a lot to me.

P.S. I forgot to mention in my first previous message that this Johnny Cage that I'm making is really going to be a mix of Street Fighter style (SF is my fav. fighting game overall), Mortal Kombat style of course, and Killer Instinct style all put into 1. I'm also thinking of making 3 other different versions of Johnny but each one is just one of those styles. I.E. SF Johnny, MK Johnny, KI Johnny. Let me know what do you think of those ideas? Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: I am making Johnny Cage - MK 2 SNES version    I am making Johnny Cage - MK 2 SNES version  EmptyDecember 29th 2014, 10:05 am

Good luck with your project mate,it sounds promising.
And welcome to the forum btw.
Back to top Go down
TripleMugen372015

TripleMugen372015

PostSubject: Re: I am making Johnny Cage - MK 2 SNES version    I am making Johnny Cage - MK 2 SNES version  EmptyDecember 29th 2014, 10:15 am

Thanks Erroratu. I will keep on going really hard or at least as much as I can with this project. Hopefully I can get some pictures up soon of some of the moves i.e. the shadow kick that I edited, so you guys can see it and give me feedback on it. Again thanks for everything.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: I am making Johnny Cage - MK 2 SNES version    I am making Johnny Cage - MK 2 SNES version  EmptyDecember 29th 2014, 1:34 pm

I have been a MUGEN DOM (Download-Only-Member) player from 2004 to 2009.  Somehow in 2010 I wanted to make something for MUGEN and I began to study KFM and mugen\data\common1.cns to see how it works.  After some MUGEN docs reading and experimenting, I started my first MUGEN character -- an edit of an existing Killer Instinct 2 character.  I tried to complete what was not finished with that Killer Instinct 2 character.  It is kind of fun to see what and how I could accomplish to make some MUGEN stuff to work like the way I want it to be.  Very Happy

So, good luck in your MUGEN project!  A custom-made MK Johnny Cage sounds cool!  yes
I can't wait to try your SF/MK/KI style Johnny Cage!  I am making Johnny Cage - MK 2 SNES version  2800933067

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is so cool for MUGEN to have some AfterImage function!

In addition to Erroratu's useful advise, you may also want to use AfterImageTime to cancel Johnny Cage's after images when:
- he is hit by P2 when doing his shadow kick and shadow elbow special attacks
- he gains control (i.e. upon entering his stance state) for some reason, during his shadow kick and shadow elbow special attacks
- he is dead by means of P2's attacks that use custom state(s) on him
- and some other situational happenings

A sample AfterImageTime MUGEN code that cancel Johnny Cage's after images when he is hit by P2 when doing his shadow kick and shadow elbow special attacks:

Under your CNS [Statedef -2]:

Code:
[State -2, AfterImageTime]
type = AfterImageTime
trigger1 = MoveType = H
time = 0

MoveType = H means he is getting hit (H), for details please see http://elecbyte.com/wiki/index.php/CNS#movetype

AfterImageTime details:
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am making Johnny Cage - MK 2 SNES version    I am making Johnny Cage - MK 2 SNES version  Empty

Back to top Go down

I am making Johnny Cage - MK 2 SNES version
Page 1 of 1