The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
CVS Original Zero by Ex-07 Emptyby animaraz Yesterday at 6:55 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
CVS Original Zero by Ex-07 Emptyby dev Yesterday at 2:22 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
CVS Original Zero by Ex-07 Emptyby Doom May 27th 2024, 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
CVS Original Zero by Ex-07 Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CVS Original Zero by Ex-07

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ReddBrink

ReddBrink

CVS Original Zero by Ex-07 Empty
PostSubject: CVS Original Zero by Ex-07   CVS Original Zero by Ex-07 EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 6:27 pm

this time i have the mugen spirit flowing trough me like never before
gonna try my hand at making a CVS style Original zero with this POTS template i found on MFG
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/terry-bogard-p-o-t-s-style-beta-update-6172014-159240.0.html
any help is greatly appreciated CVS Original Zero by Ex-07 670481599
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: CVS Original Zero by Ex-07   CVS Original Zero by Ex-07 EmptyNovember 8th 2014, 9:37 am

Something that might be useful to your "PotS mugenization journey":

Editing effects into Hi-Res, by the very PotS:
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/editing-effects-hires-84111.0.html

How to PotS super portraits, by Hoshi:
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/updated-how-to-pots-mvc2-bbb-super-portraits-now-with-working-pictures-108484.0.html

Hyper Finish Text (Infinite/POTS style), by Chazzanova:
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/hyper-finish-text-infinitepots-style-162269.0.html

Infinite Hi-Res Fx's, by Infinite:
http://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t204-infinite-hi-res-fx-s

---------------------------------------------------------------

So, what is your plan for your CVS style Original Zero?  Some cool sprite edits for six(6) buttons?  Any CVS Grooves select?  Gonna keep those strikers?

Also, you might want to ask MUGEN Pro Jesuszilla for he claims that he is a "Capcom expert, feel free to ask for MUGEN help."
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
ReddBrink

ReddBrink

PostSubject: Re: CVS Original Zero by Ex-07   CVS Original Zero by Ex-07 EmptyNovember 8th 2014, 3:00 pm

gonna try to keep as much of him as possible including the strikers. he needs one more standing & crouching punch animation same with kicks.

ps. including air animations CVS Original Zero by Ex-07 1340147569
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CVS Original Zero by Ex-07   CVS Original Zero by Ex-07 EmptyNovember 8th 2014, 3:14 pm

You planning to make Zero from KOF in CvS? REALLY AWESOME!! you know I have to done Saiki but Zero is really good idea, if you need help please tell me any time bro
Back to top Go down
ReddBrink

ReddBrink

PostSubject: Re: CVS Original Zero by Ex-07   CVS Original Zero by Ex-07 EmptyNovember 8th 2014, 5:42 pm

he'll still be using the SNK sprites though.
i have no skill in sprite making but im getting the hang of it

@chuchoryu. i will probably need your help coding wise and other stuff for zero if you wouldnt mind?
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CVS Original Zero by Ex-07   CVS Original Zero by Ex-07 EmptyNovember 16th 2014, 2:26 pm

Ex-07 wrote:

@chuchoryu. i will probably need your help coding wise and other stuff for zero if you wouldnt mind?
Sure mi amigo! count whit me for make the codes or the sprites! I planning to do all boss from KOF series, you have to see Saiki, Adel, Orochi and now comming Mukai and Magaki
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CVS Original Zero by Ex-07   CVS Original Zero by Ex-07 EmptyNovember 21st 2014, 1:04 pm

Here is a sample of Magaki I work
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Need more colors but is ready
Back to top Go down
ReddBrink

ReddBrink

PostSubject: Re: CVS Original Zero by Ex-07   CVS Original Zero by Ex-07 EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 8:58 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
Ex-07 wrote:

Sure mi amigo! count whit me for make the codes or the sprites! I planning to do all boss from KOF series, you have to see Saiki, Adel, Orochi and now comming Mukai and Magaki

Speaking of orochi how much of his sprites have you converted to CVS?
Back to top Go down
Aumio Khan

Aumio Khan

PostSubject: Re: CVS Original Zero by Ex-07   CVS Original Zero by Ex-07 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 1:40 pm

Hi, bro. Nice to see a KOF BOSS is being coded by you. As You are using normal sprites, so I can some cvs-ish pals for him. Just send me a SFF. Here is my works in Original Zero by ICCHA:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]>>>[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Download:http://www.4shared.com/rar/5P8PtOQVce/Original_Zero_CVS_28_Pals_by_A.htm
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CVS Original Zero by Ex-07   CVS Original Zero by Ex-07 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 2:41 pm

Mugen Disciple wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
Ex-07 wrote:

All Mizuchi sprite and some from KOF 97
Back to top Go down
Aumio Khan

Aumio Khan

PostSubject: Re: CVS Original Zero by Ex-07   CVS Original Zero by Ex-07 EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 1:18 am

chuchoryu wrote:
Mugen Disciple wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
Ex-07 wrote:

All Mizuchi sprite and some from KOF 97
Are you making a cvs Mizuchi too. Then I am sure to make pals for him too. Wink
Back to top Go down
ReddBrink

ReddBrink

PostSubject: Re: CVS Original Zero by Ex-07   CVS Original Zero by Ex-07 EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 7:39 pm

Alright im gonna try to pick this up again. its just i couldnt find the motivation to do any of this. will see what i can do CVS Original Zero by Ex-07 1340147569

Aumio Khan wrote:
Hi, bro. Nice to see a KOF BOSS is being coded by you. As You are using normal sprites, so I can some cvs-ish pals for him. Just send me a SFF. Here is my works in Original Zero by ICCHA:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]>>>[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Download:http://www.4shared.com/rar/5P8PtOQVce/Original_Zero_CVS_28_Pals_by_A.htm

wow that palette looks really good aumio nice work CVS Original Zero by Ex-07 670481599

PS. Also what are the differences between Original zero and clone zero attack wise?
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: CVS Original Zero by Ex-07   CVS Original Zero by Ex-07 EmptyJuly 24th 2015, 11:16 am

did cvs have helpers if not I would have all chars have just them besides zeros helper lion to make it feel new or make a kind of juli juni typ char for him
Back to top Go down
Aumio Khan

Aumio Khan

PostSubject: Re: CVS Original Zero by Ex-07   CVS Original Zero by Ex-07 EmptyNovember 13th 2019, 7:30 am

ReddBrink wrote:
this time i have the mugen spirit flowing trough me like never before
gonna try my hand at making a CVS style Original zero with this POTS template i found on MFG
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/terry-bogard-p-o-t-s-style-beta-update-6172014-159240.0.html
any help is greatly appreciated CVS Original Zero by Ex-07 670481599
Sorry for necro bumping but do you or any other person still have plan to make kof bosses in cvs?
if interested in snk boss or normal snk chars converting them into cvs using original sprites. would be great.
Like this... Its an open source
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CVS Original Zero by Ex-07   CVS Original Zero by Ex-07 Empty

Back to top Go down

CVS Original Zero by Ex-07
Page 1 of 1