The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Kaiser Knuckle's Marco (Custom) by D, The Red Cloak (Halloween Update - 10/31/2014) Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Kaiser Knuckle's Marco (Custom) by D, The Red Cloak (Halloween Update - 10/31/2014) Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Kaiser Knuckle's Marco (Custom) by D, The Red Cloak (Halloween Update - 10/31/2014) Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Kaiser Knuckle's Marco (Custom) by D, The Red Cloak (Halloween Update - 10/31/2014) Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kaiser Knuckle's Marco (Custom) by D, The Red Cloak (Halloween Update - 10/31/2014)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gui0007

gui0007

Kaiser Knuckle's Marco (Custom) by D, The Red Cloak (Halloween Update - 10/31/2014) Empty
PostSubject: Kaiser Knuckle's Marco (Custom) by D, The Red Cloak (Halloween Update - 10/31/2014)   Kaiser Knuckle's Marco (Custom) by D, The Red Cloak (Halloween Update - 10/31/2014) EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 11:28 am

My words: My wait is over! A great update for a great char! Smile
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Words of author:
To everyone who is waiting for night to go out trick or treating or party. Well you don't have to wait for my treat to you all, an update of my custom version of Marco from Kaiser Knuckle.

The update includes, being able to combo his normal moves as well as the AI, has 2 new specials (Hidden Blaster & Tesla Tether), and has palettes made by First Lt. Ding.

Though to give you a heads up, the Tesla Tether may be a bit wonky when used up close, so if anyone can tell me how to fix it I really appreciate it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2hj362x6g3o8eta/Tyrant_Marco.rar

Kaiser Knuckle's Marco (Custom) by D, The Red Cloak (Halloween Update - 10/31/2014) Zm7CW7M
Kaiser Knuckle's Marco (Custom) by D, The Red Cloak (Halloween Update - 10/31/2014) RPe9JtU
Kaiser Knuckle's Marco (Custom) by D, The Red Cloak (Halloween Update - 10/31/2014) L0MP5hj

Hope you enjoy it, and as always feedback & critiques are welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
Ax

Ax

Kaiser Knuckle's Marco (Custom) by D, The Red Cloak (Halloween Update - 10/31/2014) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Knuckle's Marco (Custom) by D, The Red Cloak (Halloween Update - 10/31/2014)   Kaiser Knuckle's Marco (Custom) by D, The Red Cloak (Halloween Update - 10/31/2014) EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 3:12 pm

I had no idea he was updated. I remember the first release over at MFG. He looks really cool. I first saw him in a screenshot preview. I gotta check out the original game. There might be more I haven't seen yet.
Back to top Go down

Kaiser Knuckle's Marco (Custom) by D, The Red Cloak (Halloween Update - 10/31/2014)
Page 1 of 1