The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Custom character progress (UPDATE: 7/6/14) Emptyby warecus Yesterday at 23:21

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Custom character progress (UPDATE: 7/6/14) Emptyby gartanham Yesterday at 21:00

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Custom character progress (UPDATE: 7/6/14) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 2:56

» Classic VS : Athena
Custom character progress (UPDATE: 7/6/14) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:13

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Custom character progress (UPDATE: 7/6/14)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XxDragoulxX

XxDragoulxX

Custom character progress (UPDATE: 7/6/14) Empty
PostSubject: Custom character progress (UPDATE: 7/6/14)   Custom character progress (UPDATE: 7/6/14) EmptyTue 24 Jun - 22:46

hey guy's! so it's Sunday, and as promised here's some progress on my char-
wait... *looks at calander on computer*
 Shocked 
whoops, it's Tuesday!

so, as an explanation on what happened with that, long story short, my roommate didn't pay time warner for the internet bill last week, so we were kinda cut off. i will try within the best of my power to not have this happen again (well, that and the fact that i went with a friend on a business trip for about 5 days, so i'm also behind about a week on my character as well  Custom character progress (UPDATE: 7/6/14) 2399657483)

reguardless, i have enough to keep some stuff coming on here for a little bit (maybe 2 weeks if i ration the animations/portraits i have made correctly) also, i'm about to start job hunting very soon, so try to bare with me as i try to balance that and making animations out. sorry, everyone </3

and now the reason why you're here!

like i said, i don't have too many animations saved up, but in the past couple of days, i have made the templates out for about 5-6 more animations, so its just a matter of fixing those up and posting them. also, this post will be edited in the future to try and keep the animations i have posted orginized. so, without further adue, enjoy!

warning: the animations you are about to see are works in progress and are subect to change in time to look prettier in the final version of the character

Intro (W.I.P):

Forward Run (W.I.P):

light punch (W.I.P):

Portraits (W.I.P) [more will be added as time goes on for other M.U.G.E.N engines]:

hopefully, as time goes on, i will have enough banked away to not have to worry about working on these too much, but i hope this holds you guys off for now. i will try to post up at least 2 animations every sunday at maybe 4:00 P.M EST (i live on the Eastern part of the U.S, so if memory serves me right, i'm in EST, don't kill me if i'm wrong though, i've never had to use time zones before lol)

that about does it for me folks! i'll check back in every now and then to try and keep up with everyone, but until then, i'll see you guys later! Cool

Last edited by XxDragoulxX on Sun 6 Jul - 16:38; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : title needed a change)
Back to top Go down
DarthPhoenix99

DarthPhoenix99

PostSubject: Re: Custom character progress (UPDATE: 7/6/14)   Custom character progress (UPDATE: 7/6/14) EmptyTue 24 Jun - 22:52

Nice dude. If you don't mind me asking. How do you do Animations?
Back to top Go down
XxDragoulxX

XxDragoulxX

PostSubject: Re: Custom character progress (UPDATE: 7/6/14)   Custom character progress (UPDATE: 7/6/14) EmptyTue 24 Jun - 23:05

DarthPhoenix99 wrote:
Nice dude. If you don't mind me asking. How do you do Animations?

i'm rather new at the whole "sprite making" thing, but the way that i do them is by finding a character that has the outline that you have in mind (if you plan on making one at least) and working from there. i do it by pixel because that's what i did when i made icons on byond (if you don't know what that is, google it, too much to explain on that lol) and it's comfortable for me to do it that way. i make mine to fit the original scale that i want it to be, but on my next character i might try making them 2x the size and scaling them down in fighter factory (anyone who's pro at this, let me know if that's the route i should go)
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Custom character progress (UPDATE: 7/6/14)   Custom character progress (UPDATE: 7/6/14) EmptyWed 25 Jun - 1:02

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Custom character progress (UPDATE: 7/6/14)   Custom character progress (UPDATE: 7/6/14) EmptyWed 25 Jun - 1:19

thats nice . . . keep going . . Good luck Custom character progress (UPDATE: 7/6/14) 670481599
Back to top Go down
http://bulldemon64@rediffmail.com
XxDragoulxX

XxDragoulxX

PostSubject: Re: Custom character progress (UPDATE: 7/6/14)   Custom character progress (UPDATE: 7/6/14) EmptySun 29 Jun - 17:31

UPDATE:

crouching animation (W.I.P):

Crouch light punch (W.I.P):

okay, so i'm going to address the elephant in the room right now: i know the animations aren't complete yet, but i wanted to give you guys something for the week as i promised. that being said, i want to try to make amenze (however you spell it <_>), i want to share a bit of backstory as to how this character came to be. i'll put it in a spoiler if you don't care to know lol.

Back Story:

well, i hope to get back to these animations and make them much better than i made them lol. see you guys next week! ;D

EDIT: fixed incomplete animations.
Back to top Go down
XxDragoulxX

XxDragoulxX

PostSubject: Re: Custom character progress (UPDATE: 7/6/14)   Custom character progress (UPDATE: 7/6/14) EmptySun 6 Jul - 16:45

hey guys. so, a couple of things i should bring up:

firstly, i fixed the animations that i posted last week, so go ahead and check those out if you feel like it.

also, i only have 1 complete animation this week, but i think i'm going to put posting progress on hold because (if you read the back story for last week) i don't want any ill feelings between us. so until i get the green light to where i can post progress, i will not be posting any progress. i hope everyone understands the situation. everyone have a good week! Smile

Crouch Heavy Punch (W.I.P):

Last edited by XxDragoulxX on Sun 6 Jul - 19:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong animation .-.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom character progress (UPDATE: 7/6/14)   Custom character progress (UPDATE: 7/6/14) Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom character progress (UPDATE: 7/6/14)
Page 1 of 1