The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? Emptyby gartanham Today at 7:00 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should i post progress?
Sure, why not?
Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? I_vote_lcap100%Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 9 ]
Nah, not too interested in it
Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? I_vote_lcap0%Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
XxDragoulxX

XxDragoulxX

Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? Empty
PostSubject: Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character?   Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? EmptyJune 8th 2014, 12:02 am

Hello, everybody!  Cool 

so, this was something that i've been mowing this down for the past couple of days while working on my character, and i just wanted to ask the community if showing progress on my M.U.G.E.N character is something that anyone would be interested in. i know that progress from projects on well known comics/shows have been accepted with open arms, but i haven't seen anyone post anything that was made by their own imagination (by that i mean something that the character they themselves created was something that they have "given birth" to, for a lack of a better term). i personally don't want to share something that noone will like, so i figured that i should ask you guys first before hand.

thanks ahead of time! ilu 
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character?   Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? EmptyJune 8th 2014, 1:55 am

well . .mugen is just not about making games which are already there . . Instead , it is about trying out unique . . . .please tell in detail about your char . . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://bulldemon64@rediffmail.com
XxDragoulxX

XxDragoulxX

PostSubject: Re: Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character?   Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? EmptyJune 8th 2014, 2:35 am

bull demon wrote:
well . .mugen is just not about making games which are already there . . Instead , it is about trying out unique . . . .please tell in detail about your char . . Very Happy

i'm not really trying to make a mugen game as of right now (it'd be nice, but it'll take too much time to do, so i'll just start one character at a time xD) it would be so much easier just to wait till i finish the basic animations of the character, but it's taking a lot more time than i thought, so it'll be a bit before i get to that point of actually being able to post a character that doesn't flicker in-between animations lol. more or less the gimmik of my character is a swordsman who uses fire based attacks as supers and such.
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character?   Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? EmptyJune 8th 2014, 2:43 am

I meant about mugen engine . . . .and You are bringing your own Imagination in Reality . .I mean in mugen . .so Good luck Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? 670481599 . . Very Happy . .your Idea is nice . .hope you get more responce here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character?   Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? EmptyJune 8th 2014, 2:48 am

If you have anything to show,post it.
People could then come and tell you if you fucked up somewhere so you can fix it,ensuring you have a better character.
There is always a possibilty you get good suggestions from the crowd.
So yea,I don't see anything bad in it
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character?   Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? EmptyJune 8th 2014, 2:50 am

maybe yes . .you can fix any bug in it by peoples openion .
Back to top Go down
XxDragoulxX

XxDragoulxX

PostSubject: Re: Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character?   Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? EmptyJune 8th 2014, 2:55 am

bull demon wrote:
I meant about mugen engine . . . .and You are bringing your own Imagination in Reality . .I mean in mugen . .so Good luck Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? 670481599. . Very Happy. .your Idea is nice . .hope you get more responce here Very Happy

not exactly sure what you mean by the mugen engine xD. if you're talking about the A.I for the character, i was told by people on the forum not to worry about it too much for my early characters, but try to incorperate it later on. if you're talking about what kind of mugen game i'm making this for, however, that is hard to give an answer to, cause i haven't played any of the full game packs on the forum so i don't know how their engines differ to the basic engine of mugen (if they change the engine at all Razz). i'll play around with it to try to make the character versitile in terms of being able to play him in any engine(again, if there is any lol). if worst comes to worst, i'll just put the character spec changes that need to be made in the readme.txt of his file when i make him avaliable to download  Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? 670481599 
Back to top Go down
XxDragoulxX

XxDragoulxX

PostSubject: Re: Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character?   Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? EmptyJune 8th 2014, 3:00 am

Erroratu wrote:
If you have anything to show,post it.
People could then come and tell you if you fucked up somewhere so you can fix it,ensuring you have a better character.
There is always a possibilty you get good suggestions from the crowd.
So yea,I don't see anything bad in it

i personally feel that if a good majority of people don't want to see something, it isn't something worth showing. so i thought i would ask before hand, seeing as how they could get a bit of a glimpse of what they're in for by looking at my avatar lol. but, fair enough. it seems as thought my reasoning is a bit invalid though at this point, seeing as everyone that has posted has been all for it so far xD
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character?   Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? EmptyJune 8th 2014, 3:15 am

In my openion , if you know coding /programming . You must go ahead . . . . . . . . . . . . .because at first you will make a char with little bugz . . .but later . .you can be a master . .and you can do better than today . . .
Back to top Go down
XxDragoulxX

XxDragoulxX

PostSubject: Re: Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character?   Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? EmptyJune 8th 2014, 3:25 am

bull demon wrote:
In my openion , if you know coding /programming . You must go ahead . . . . . . . . . . .  . .because at first you will make a char with little bugz . . .but later . .you can be a master . .and you can do better than today . . .

if i knew how to code/program, i would be able to make an A.I for my first char. unfortunately, that is not the case lol. for now, i'll just stick to the mugen character tutorials on youtube for that xD
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character?   Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? EmptyJune 8th 2014, 3:27 am

ok. . . .on your wish . . Very Happy Good Luck again .
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character?   Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? EmptyJune 8th 2014, 10:16 am

flammableking shows off stuff from his imagination all the time. heck, he has a full game project section dedicated to such Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character?   Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? EmptyJune 8th 2014, 11:11 am

volzzilla wrote:
flammableking shows off stuff from his imagination all the time. heck, he has a full game project section dedicated to such Smile

are you saying about my avatar ?
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character?   Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? EmptyJune 8th 2014, 12:33 pm

XxDragoulxX wrote:
if i knew how to code/program, i would be able to make an A.I for my first char. unfortunately, that is not the case lol. for now, i'll just stick to the mugen character tutorials on youtube for that xD
. .just have a look at my avatar . . .and you will be happy to know this . . .all I know about Chars is to change the portrait , edit and add a pallete . .and . . . . Add intro / ending to it . . i dont know anything about coding / programming . . . and I am trying to make the char of my avatar . .Very Happy

Last edited by bull demon on June 8th 2014, 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : post updatte)
Back to top Go down
XxDragoulxX

XxDragoulxX

PostSubject: Re: Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character?   Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? EmptyJune 8th 2014, 1:33 pm

volzzilla wrote:

i didn't know that, actually xD. i'll have to look into his stuff sometime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character?   Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should i show progress on my custom M.U.G.E.N character?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next