The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Werewood's video game rips topic

Go down 
+12
TK830515
Doom
Yonanoveau
Midnight-Son
moneyspider_todd
Navana
Mistah Jorge
crosspotts1.0
chuchoryu
volzzilla
Ax
Werewood
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 10:57 am

Nice i like you sprite rips, maybe someday i'll make a caracter out of one of them, not promising anything tough
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2014, 3:27 pm

Added Colors 2 to the 2DFighterMaker2ndgames post

Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 LGAipuq

and

Added Second Cross Sir Norma to the 2DFighterMaker95games post

Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 EVvdnNX

Last edited by borewood2013 on July 11th 2016, 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 EmptyDecember 14th 2014, 9:10 am

speaking of your game rips topic, i DL'd whatever that was linked to in kinnikuman, and it was password protected and thus inaccessible.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 EmptyDecember 14th 2014, 9:55 am

volzzilla wrote:
speaking of your game rips topic, i DL'd whatever that was linked to in kinnikuman, and it was password protected and thus inaccessible.

Just that 2DFM95 Muscle Fight *special* Cobra..........yeah, I used password-protection for the download archive file because I want downloaders to read my "What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver?" topic at http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t4834-what-makes-a-good-m-u-g-e-n-feedback-giver

Password hint (already mentioned in my previous post and in the text file in the download archive file):
Password hint:

I dislike using compression extraction password-protection but it seems the only way to draw people's attention to my "What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver?" topic at http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t4834-what-makes-a-good-m-u-g-e-n-feedback-giver
, provided that the people are interested in the 2DFM95 Muscle Fight *special* Cobra rip I did. tongue

I just want to let people know how important it is NOT to do something bad when they try to give some MUGEN feebacks............... Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 3876111886

!!! Just wanna clarify:  only that 2DFM95 Muscle Fight *special* Cobra rips download archive file has password-protection, all other rips download archive files have no password-protection !!!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 EmptyDecember 29th 2014, 12:15 pm

Added Muscle Fight R.V.Stroheim (per request by mr.walter) to the 2DFighterMaker95games post

Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 F75zHhQ

Last edited by borewood2013 on July 11th 2016, 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2015, 10:07 am

Added Namco Super Heroes Wonder Momo to the PC video games post

Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 RmlMvUp

Last edited by borewood2013 on July 11th 2016, 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 10:32 am

Added three (3) game rips to the Flash games post:
- Anime Fighting Jam Wing
- Schoolgirl Street Fighter
- Warrior Quest

image preview:

Last edited by borewood2013 on July 11th 2016, 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 11:40 pm

These sprite rips are absolutely amazing! If you could rip some stages from any games at all I would love you forever! Anything, really! I want to get back into making things and would love to make some things that have not been made yet!

If you did Street Fighter EX3 stage rips, you'd be my MUGEN husband! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 6th 2015, 5:06 am

Navana wrote:
These sprite rips are absolutely amazing! If you could rip some stages from any games at all I would love you forever! Anything, really! I want to get back into making things and would love to make some things that have not been made yet!

I just replied to your "NST Wonder Momo MUGEN stage" topic!  Thank you for using my ripped stuff! Very Happy

Well, ripping stages/backgrounds from any games seems not possible to me....and some of my rips are very half-assed....I am not good at this stuff actually, especially when it has something to do with palettes as colors is one of my biggest weaknesses......plus there are way more better people in this field than me.  For example, all names in this MFG topic, http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/stages-you-recommend-mugen-164519.0.html , are MUGEN stage sourcing and making professionals.  All MUGEN stages I do are just very basic.

Again about ripping things from games, most of the time I use some available automation tool (i.e. those 2DFM2K2 games and some Flash games), some other time I use my usual half-assed "make-movies-take-screenshots-clean-images-Franken-spriting-if-necessary) way.  So any rips that are by my half-assed way must be very imperfect and must have some major flaws.  And you see so many sprite-ripping web sites out there with so many professional rips, my rips are just like a mosquito to an ox.  My main MUGEN focus still stays with MUGEN characters making.....all the ones that I am interested in and almost nobody else cares/bothers to make.......actually me ripping things from games is just a "side-product" when I am interested in mugenizing something that no available sources are found anywhere (yeah, again, something no one cares/bothers)........

>> Street Fighter EX3 stage rips
Whoa!  Sorry but I have no idea about how to rip 2.5/3D stages like that........ Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 629558521
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 6th 2015, 5:19 am

borewood2013 wrote:
Navana wrote:

I just replied to your "NST Wonder Momo MUGEN stage" topic!  Thank you for using my ripped stuff! Very Happy

Well, ripping stages/backgrounds from any games seems not possible to me....and some of my rips are very half-assed....I am not good at this stuff actually, especially when it has something to do with palettes as colors is one of my biggest weaknesses......plus there are way more better people in this field than me.  For example, all names in this MFG topic, http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/stages-you-recommend-mugen-164519.0.html , are MUGEN stage sourcing and making professionals.  All MUGEN stages I do are just very basic.

Again about ripping things from games, most of the time I use some available automation tool (i.e. those 2DFM2K2 games and some Flash games), some other time I use my usual half-assed "make-movies-take-screenshots-clean-images-Franken-spriting-if-necessary) way.  So any rips that are by my half-assed way must be very imperfect and must have some major flaws.  And you see so many sprite-ripping web sites out there with so many professional rips, my rips are just like a mosquito to an ox.  My main MUGEN focus still stays with MUGEN characters making.....all the ones that I am interested in and almost nobody else cares/bothers to make.......actually me ripping things from games is just a "side-product" when I am interested in mugenizing something that no available sources are found anywhere (yeah, again, something no one cares/bothers)........

>> Street Fighter EX3 stage rips
Whoa!  Sorry but I have no idea about how to rip 2.5/3D stages like that........ Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 629558521
Oh it's okay! Not many people do know how, I just thought I'd throw it out there. But everything you have ripped stage wise, to me, is amazing! So if you ever do rip anything stage-wise out of boredom that is able to be created, I'll make it more than likely! If you're doing 2D flash game stage rips, you could probably rip Capoeira Fighter stages! They are an online game, lol. Just giving ideas, not requesting for anything. But sorry if I am bugging you, I do love your rips!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 2:11 pm

Added Super Smash Flash 2 V0.9b1978 rips to the Flash games post! Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 311127478

A sample rip preview:

Last edited by borewood2013 on July 11th 2016, 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 6:37 pm

Excellent work, Borewood~! Love your rips, as always.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 EmptyMarch 8th 2015, 2:40 pm

Added three (3) new entries:

Second Cross Izumi Natumura under "2DFighterMaker95games"
Get Star Guardian under "Some emulated video games"
ToFight Akari stage rips under "Some PC video games"

image preview:

Last edited by borewood2013 on July 11th 2016, 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 EmptyMay 19th 2015, 3:25 pm

Added three (3) new entries:

Happy Battle 1 & 2 under "2DFighterMaker95games"
pk_chu, KFX_Kongou, and KFX_Rea under "Some Knuckle Fighter games"
Super Robot War under "Some Flash video games"

image preview:

Last edited by borewood2013 on July 11th 2016, 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moneyspider_todd

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 12:26 am

Hi. B-Wood! Just a question; there's a chance to see "sprite rips" of you from the SFIV-flash game The Perfect Fighter?

Greetings!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   Werewood's video game rips topic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewood's video game rips topic
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next