The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! - Page 2 Emptyby animaraz Today at 6:55 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! - Page 2 Emptyby dev Today at 2:22 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! - Page 2 Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!

Go down 
+13
volzzilla
Mazemerald
Tsuyoi
ZaikoNEONElementz
crosspotts1.0
Ax
Red Hood
Chimoru
flammableking
Werewood
BlueSpiderX
WizzyWhipitWonderful
tank402
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!   WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 11:13 pm

- Everyone are always welcome;
- Motivation for the beginners;
- Really good feedback for everyone;
- Good content and a great number of people to improve the community even more all the time;

I'm here about a year, this community makes me feel happy with the Mugen world and all of his possibilities. We have good adms, good members, awesome content and I dont want to leave here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!   WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 12:17 am

Your appreciation is the same of me and all the members...
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!   WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 30th 2014, 7:31 am

thanx for all of the kind words everyone Smile i put in a lot of effort to try and make this please exactly as some of you just described it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!   WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 30th 2014, 1:05 pm

So much has been said, to a point in which I would wonder if I could add any more to it
what can I say its flexible, scrolling through the posts and comments I just felt as though no forum has ever been this alive especially after reading flammable kings little joke WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! - Page 2 311127478 Crying or Very sad
overall its welcoming friendly and humble, and based on the modern standards of business it really is business orientated, its effectiveness is proof enough of this, but at end ill try to keep it short

Its cuz you guys are awsome affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!   WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 30th 2014, 1:42 pm

I'm surprised i haven't replied yet.... i tought i did...

i almost feel we're a family, i can honestly say that i feel a lot better here than in the real world
MUGEN MULTIVERSE IS MY ONLY HOME IN THE MUGEN COMMUNITY AND I WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY.
WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! - Page 2 Dan_an10
Back to top Go down
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!   WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 31st 2014, 10:47 am

I, too, feel very welcomed and supported here. Just about everyone is generally friendly and can offer some nice constructive criticism rather than just straight criticism (like making a really big deal out of a small bug that a character has), and I feel more relaxed here. Everyone tries to stay in touch and I don't feel left out, as elsewhere I feel like no one cares as much about the things that I do. You guys are awesome! And I hope to remain as part of the "family" here even if I don't make more characters (at least for a long time) after Sweet Tooth is finished. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Varia31
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!   WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 5:50 am

Varia the Hunter wrote:
I, too, feel very welcomed and supported here. Just about everyone is generally friendly and can offer some nice constructive criticism rather than just straight criticism (like making a really big deal out of a small bug that a character has), and I feel more relaxed here. Everyone tries to stay in touch and I don't feel left out, as elsewhere I feel like no one cares as much about the things that I do. You guys are awesome! And I hope to remain as part of the "family" here even if I don't make more characters (at least for a long time) after Sweet Tooth is finished. Wink

No way, you must not stop WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! - Page 2 345597572  making your revolutionary XNALara=>MUGEN characters!
You are not allowed to do so........just kidding tongue   you have already done so much for the MUGEN scene your effort is greatly appreciated.  yes

Once in a while stop by MMV and share with us anything interesting in your video gaming life~~~~ Razz
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!   WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2014, 6:03 pm

hoping mugen madness 2014 has helped cement this ideal with more of you? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
TheDreaded1

PostSubject: Re: WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!   WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2014, 3:08 pm

This site keeps mugen alive! Other sites have died, but this one endures, not to mention the amount of talented people and fantastic releases!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!   WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2