The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» King Shark Base Idea
WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!

Go down 
+13
volzzilla
Mazemerald
Tsuyoi
ZaikoNEONElementz
crosspotts1.0
Ax
Red Hood
Chimoru
flammableking
Werewood
BlueSpiderX
WizzyWhipitWonderful
tank402
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tank402

tank402

WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! Empty
PostSubject: WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!   WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 9:51 pm

in this topic everyone put there 2 sense in on why they love this site and if theyre opinion is its better than other mugen sites and if not what us mods and staff may do to possibly make it better. i want everyones opinoin on this topic please,the more feedback the better!

Ill start it off, I personally believe MMV is great and the best IMO because it has the least amount of drama insite between our own members and most of us are polite and great in feedback and helping eachother,its more of a family oriented group instead of business ran-like like some other sites where the "top dogs" have say and what they say is done and thats it,here its opinion oriented with every member, i havent been on in awhile due to working a ton but ol tank will be putting some freebies up here soon.im glad to be back and hope EVERYONE posts there opinions in this topic please. ilu
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
WizzyWhipitWonderful

PostSubject: Re: WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!   WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 9:54 pm

That's a great thing!

Unity is key in a community!
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!   WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 9:57 pm

and were glad to have u here finally wizzy the beats master!!!!
Back to top Go down
WizzyWhipitWonderful

PostSubject: Re: WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!   WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 10:16 pm

Thanks but I'm no master, I just do what my ears tell me to do.
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!   WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 12:15 am

I don't need a reason. MMV is naturally the best ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!   WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 3:23 am

I was in several major MUGEN forums before, all of those had some heartless & reckless MUGEN Pro's who keep/kept e-haunting and e-bullying me and some of my MUGEN friends.  volzzilla told me I might be free from those MUGEN Pro's bad deeds here in MMV, so for now I have chosen MMV as my newest MUGEN home.  

I will see how it goes.........for now it still seems peaceful to me.  yes
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!   WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 4:33 am

I feel so welcome here, it's fantastic! OwO Everyone here rocks! cheers Well, except that one idiot who's had Zombie Liu Kang as his avatar for nearly 3 years... And, when will he stop using obnoxious emoticons? The world may never know! @.@;;
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!   WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 4:44 am

borewood2013 wrote:
I will see how it goes.........for now it still seems peaceful to me.  yes

Not for now, but for ever ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!   WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 5:14 am

There's no site I feel more relaxed on than here. It's not that I don't at other places, or not that I get insulted or ignored, but I feel the MOST supported and encouraged here. I think that has a lot to do with the people running the site. Sometimes they have their own groups and it's hard to get accepted. That's when you get the support and encouragement.  Getting accepted isn't easy, but it was made that way here, and that's important.

Even before I started really making anything, Vol showed an interest in me and asked me to join Mugen Multiverse.  He took a chance on me, like I'm sure he has for a lot of us. He's got a dedication that I'm not sure I could manage.  He's always trying to get people on board, pushing and encouraging us.  If you tell him you can't do something, he understands and doesn't get all dramatic like a few other people I've tried to collaborate with.  I think that kind of patience and perseverance is important to a forum.

Most of you guys have a good spirit when it comes to supporting and helping each other.  I'm still learning, but because of that, it makes me wanna get better so that I can help and support others to.  Some of you have come to me for help and it flatters and honors me.  Thank you. I like helping everyone because it helps me challenge myself to try something I might not have.  You guys think of things that I can't and when we share that with each other, we all get stronger.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

No hay sitio me siento más relajado en que aquí. No es que yo no no lo hago en otros lugares , o que tengo ignorado o insultado , pero me siento más apoyados y alentados aquí . Creo que tiene mucho que ver con la gente que maneja el sitio . A veces tienen sus propios grupos y es difícil ser aceptado . Eso es cuando usted consigue el apoyo y aliento. Conseguir aceptado no es fácil, pero se hizo de esa manera aquí , y eso es importante .

Antes de empezar a hacer cualquier cosa , Vol mostró interés en mí y me pidió que se uniera Mugen Multiverso . Tomó una oportunidad en mí , como estoy seguro de que él tiene para muchos de nosotros . Él tiene una dedicación que no estoy seguro de lo que podía manejar . Siempre está tratando de conseguir que la gente a bordo , empujando y animándonos . Si le dices que no puedes hacer algo, lo entiende y no obtiene toda dramático como algunas otras personas que he tratado de colaborar. Creo que ese tipo de paciencia y perseverancia es importante para un foro .

La mayoría de ustedes tiene un buen espíritu cuando se trata de apoyar y ayudar a los demás . Todavía estoy aprendiendo , pero debido a eso, hace que me quiera mejor manera que puedo ayudar y apoyar a otros a . Algunos de ustedes han venido a mí en busca de ayuda y que halaga y me honra . Gracias .Me gusta ayudar a todo el mundo porque me ayuda a mí mismo reto a probar algo que podría no tener. Todos ustedes piensan de las cosas que no puedo y cuando compartimos que todos se vuelven más fuertes entre sí .
Back to top Go down
WizzyWhipitWonderful

PostSubject: Re: WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!   WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 6:48 am

I've known Vol every since I've been at IMT, and he's always been kind, patient, and understanding. Chimoru, humility goes a long way, and I totally trust you man. You stick out of any group because you just exude positive energy, and that's awesome!

Even though my following comes from YouTube, I reach out to every forum I can become apart of. I'm in competition with no one; I help for the greater good, and that brings me happiness and satisfaction! All my soul knows how to do is help people, remaining kind....even in the worst situations, and bring emotion to people with the music that I create; one could say I have a "Soul of Steel" and a "Heart of Gold". I have no musical knowledge whatsoever, it's all self-taught, and I still find it amazing to this day how much impact that support from others has brought me through tough times!

I consider myself a friend to everyone, even if you're not a fan of my music because everyone doesn't agree on everything; that's the gift of free will. Even though I've just joined MMV, I've been reading threads and it shows that no matter what happens, we're all a team! Thank you all for giving me a chance, supporting my music, and most of all....believing in me! Every day is a learning experience, and now my journey here has just begun!

Onward! Let's make more great things for others to enjoy!
We are MMV....THE F!$K!N BEST!!!
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!   WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 7:09 am

we appreciate all the feedback from you guys so far,please keep it coming and more members post your opinions and what you feel we could do to make MMV even better if it can be aswell. keep the ball rolling guys,this is our home and we always wanna keep our home in tip top shape so help us do that with more influence by posting your opinions and ideas in this topic!!! WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! 2649099129
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!   WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 11:29 am

flammableking wrote:
I feel so welcome here, it's fantastic! OwO Everyone here rocks! cheers Well, except that one idiot who's had Zombie Liu Kang as his avatar for nearly 3 years... And, when will he stop using obnoxious emoticons? The world may never know! @.@;;

this lol!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!   WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 5:06 pm

I agree with what has been said so far. It's true. This place welcomes everybody,
regardless of skill or reputation. This place rather focuses on the members entirely.
The forum was enhanced with them in mind such as the navigation, the advertisement,
the ability to chat freely without signing up, the environment of appreciation, and the
work done for them to enjoy on a monthly bases, sometimes weekly, sometimes daily LOL

I like this place because you're not alone in here. It's not just one person
leading activity in here. This place has so many posters with creative talents
and our members and visitors here are coming to share their ideas and to take chances
with us. Everyone that comes here flourishes like nobodies business. I've seen now
all kinds of different stuff here to. It's amazing how new stuff just happens here for no
reason. It's just all done for the love of the game. The fans make it and the
fans play it. Everyone takes as much as they give and everyone gives as much as
they take.

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!   WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 9:10 pm

wer the best because all of our members r a family we support each other we have great admin
and more
Back to top Go down
ZaikoNEONElementz

ZaikoNEONElementz

PostSubject: Re: WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!   WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 10:19 pm

Wizzy's here?

I'm sold! MMV ROCKS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!   WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WHY MUGENMULTIVERSE IS THE F!$K!N* BEST!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next