The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 5 Emptyby ralaco Today at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 5 Emptyby Oguyaka. Today at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 5 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 5 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!

Go down 
+29
wingnut
bam77
the watcher
erickablond
JARRO77
Werewood
MERK_U
Trojanman704
super_joker
Cristianomelo
NinjaRyu
Mazemerald
ldpp
Fightfan
SaotomeJin
Mistah Jorge
Ax
dfalcon
kanodoom
DARK!!
gartanham
Adminbot
Predator
Red Hood
Dark Rider
X
CARNAGE777
moy530
dragonrod
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 5 EmptyNovember 23rd 2014, 11:35 am

dragonrod wrote:
Fightfan wrote:
Looks great. However, will 'Dino' mode be a state he enters where all basics are changed, or just transform for a hyper to attack?

All the basic states will be changed. For now, he just have the standing punches, but is will be like another char. 2 in 1!! Like a transformer has to be lol! !

that is absolutely brilliant. though sounds like a lot of work to have 2 sets of specials and hypers. but i look forward to seeing it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
ryochi

ryochi

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 5 EmptyDecember 22nd 2014, 2:41 pm

NO WAY!! Grimlock form AOE?!! well so far he looks great. His attacks may be a bit too fast though.
will he grab and bite people in dino mode and breathe fire like in the movie?
as for the dancing grimlock glitch you can try setting the last animation frame to either 0 or -1 in fighter factory.
I'll be looking forward to seeing this bot in action. good luck on finishing him.
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 5 EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 8:04 pm

what happen this char?

the proyect is dead or live wip?
Back to top Go down
OsamaVsCapcom

OsamaVsCapcom

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 5 EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 8:55 pm

ANGEMON777 wrote:
what happen this char?

the proyect is dead or live wip?

Now now, it is not polite to ask for progress. I think this character is on hold for now. Perhaps he's working on him but he wants to keep it a surprise, or he could be working on something else.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 5 EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 6:09 pm

I talked to dragonrod on university today about your comment, and he said the project still alive lol!

Some days ago he showed me the new content he is creating, mainly to the Dino Mode. He told me to say, great news are coming for Grimlock, stay tuned Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 5 670481599
Back to top Go down
ryochi

ryochi

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 5 EmptyDecember 9th 2015, 5:51 pm

well it's great to hear that he's still working on it. I was worried that maybe he quit or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5