The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 2 Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 2 Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 2 Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!

Go down 
+29
wingnut
bam77
the watcher
erickablond
JARRO77
Werewood
MERK_U
Trojanman704
super_joker
Cristianomelo
NinjaRyu
Mazemerald
ldpp
Fightfan
SaotomeJin
Mistah Jorge
Ax
dfalcon
kanodoom
DARK!!
gartanham
Adminbot
Predator
Red Hood
Dark Rider
X
CARNAGE777
moy530
dragonrod
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
dfalcon

dfalcon

Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2014, 9:18 pm

me grimlock Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dragonrod

dragonrod

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2014, 9:56 pm

kanodoom wrote:
I'm afraid that there has to be more than just an progress. It's actually complexive than you can think of, but i may be wrong for some reason. This WIP may be complexive, but i suppose that, if this tends to be greatest Mugen char to be made, then i will support you at this point on.

Man, actually I know the trap that I am putting myself in, but I am willing to do it, don't matter how difficult it will be!
And I'm really Happy that you're going to support me! cheers

-----!EDIT!-----

New Animation: Standing Light Punch
Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 2 Grimlock_light_punch_animation_by_dragonrod342-d83cojq
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2014, 1:10 am

Impressive skills. Are you also a fan of Beast Wars? I hope you will consider that because it's my favorite version of transformers.

But anyway,

Great job with this wip. You are definitely going to be a great creator. Not everyone can just sprite and animate like this so you definitely have the determination to make a whole character for a release. I hope you find a great coder to if you aren't going to code it yourself I mean. But I'm sure you will have a lot of volunteers. Good luck and way to go! Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2014, 4:31 am

I wish i could sprite like you Sad, you're good

I see i'm not the only one who loves dan hibiki  Very Happy

02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

Last edited by Mistah Jorge on October 19th 2014, 10:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SaotomeJin

SaotomeJin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2014, 7:42 am

Alright! It was about time someone would put their hands to the work for some metal warriors! Nice going!
Back to top Go down
http://artistgt.deviantart.com
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2014, 3:05 pm

Amazing work and detail. May I ask what kind of special and hyper moves you have in mind for him?
Back to top Go down
dragonrod

dragonrod

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2014, 6:17 pm

for the special moves I was thinking on some mace hits, charge attacks... to be honest, I thought more on the dino mode , which will include some fire breathing attacks specials than it's robot mode lol!
About the Hyper combos, It would call the other dinobots to assist him, like a heavy strike from Slug's horn attack followed by a Grimlock's "home run". Another one would be a dinobot stampede, where all the dinobots came from the side of the screen and hit the opponent.
There are endless possibilities!!

-----!NEWS!-----
Crouch Light Punch
Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 2 Grimlock_light_crouch_punch_by_dragonrod342-d83gqi9
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 7:43 am

that new animation is hot. in fact all of them are. you really have great talent Very Happy and i like your moveset ideas too Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 8:39 am

grimlock that looks great! .... I see that you have the intention of creating a complete set of transformers based on the movie designs (designs that are very complex). I am creating one too but based on g-1, with a simple but worked screenpack and design of the alien robots also based on the first desire generacion.I wish you luck on your project.
Back to top Go down
dragonrod

dragonrod

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 11:45 am

bam77 wrote:
I am creating one too but based on g-1
Man, I wish you lucky too on your project!

About the designs, I was going to do the ones that I like more. For example, I was going to do the movie dinobots, but I pretend to do the Soundwave design from the transformers prime series.

-----!NEWS!-----

Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 2 Grimlock_dino_mode_by_dragonrod342-d83nfs9
GRIMLOCK DINOBOT MODE IS DONE!!
now I'm getting mad with the transformation animation!! Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 2 1340147569 Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 2 2800933067
Back to top Go down
ldpp

ldpp

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 1:12 pm

Great job. I thought that you would use Hauzer from Red Earth (War-zard) game as a base but this is awesome.

Gran trabajo. Pensé que usarías como base a Hauzer del juego Red Earth pero este se ve grandioso.
clap
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 5:30 pm

very well done! the sprites are perfect!
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 11:28 pm

amazing detail affraid
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 12:45 am

It looks amazing, I can't wait to see more progress, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next