The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
The Vision by Arkady - Page 5 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
The Vision by Arkady - Page 5 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
The Vision by Arkady - Page 5 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
The Vision by Arkady - Page 5 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Vision by Arkady

Go down 
+48
THE ERIX
skhsato123
Darthpool
Relinquished
Messiakei
ELECTRO
NinjaRyu
teknoid
MERK_U
Cristianomelo
ZaikoNEONElementz
CosmicToxin
Predator
kokehackz
rc72076
Mantovani
MakeMineMarvel
DARK!!
SIRALEXBABY
Chimoru
tank402
metamutant
wingnut
MDS_GEIST
mariano716
LALO27
sky-79
verz36
OGSymbiote
Loganir
XXDreamBrotherXX
iron-angelus
O Ilusionista
rafhot
NightDevil123
YoungSamurai5
cravd
Blagoy
Nicotinefist
volzzilla
Snakebyte
Mr.Ketchup
Ax
Hypersonic
Arkady
kyoman
WileE
Adminbot
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

The Vision by Arkady - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 5 EmptyMay 2nd 2014, 10:32 pm

Wait... I feel like I'm missing something here. Are you also working on this Sky?
Back to top Go down
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 5 EmptyMay 2nd 2014, 11:05 pm

Arkady wrote:
hopefully someone who really really really really REALLY! wants to edit his cape to be more than what it is, can

Sounds like an open invitation to me.
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 5 EmptyMay 3rd 2014, 7:09 pm

Delusional much sky79?

sky-79 wrote:

Don't worry about the sprites, finish the missing sprite sets with stick figures, focuse on the codes and AI.

The Beta tester and I will handle the rest.

Who is the voice?

This character is still being worked and its not by me, otherwise it would be released by now, anyways I'll share more updates when I get them and when I can, otherwise be patient folks, and I suggest starting your own wips of whoever if you cannot wait, I have certain people I work with regarding voice acting and testing, but thanks for the offer to take charge of my work, but I've got it covered, cheers

and to answer the voice question= it's Hypervoiceacting (he does most of my wips)
Back to top Go down
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 5 EmptyMay 3rd 2014, 11:48 pm

Arkady wrote:

This character is still being worked and its not by me, otherwise it would be released by now-

-but I've got it covered, cheers

And I'm the "Delusional" one?

Welp, guess thats that *Files away next to Jubilee*
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 5 EmptyMay 4th 2014, 12:01 am

Now, now. Fighting and holding grudges gets us nowhere. Squash it and lets not turn this into a flame thread. Who's gonna be the bigger man and let it go?
Back to top Go down
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 5 EmptyMay 4th 2014, 12:25 am

I already have Chi

It's been over a year, Arkady's not going to get it done, and the guy whom he brought in, isn't keeping in proper communication with him (as he's pointed out) The smart move would be to release the unfinished work, letting others build on whats been done, but the first thing he dose is insult someone who takes him up on the offer.

It's just not happening, and if it dose, it's not getting the dedication it needs, ergo, I'm filing it away.
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 5 EmptyMay 4th 2014, 9:24 am

sky-79, please re-read the following topic again.

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t1602-about-our-rules-regarding-respect

For further information:
- The first post of this topic shows a full video preview of Vision. Arkady and the other creator (someone who he heavily edited off their released character with permission) decided they wanted to improve detailing and maybe alter some other things and that is their right to do so.
- Major Jubilee news and information forthcoming as part of our 2 Year Birthday Event that will begin May 7th.

Last edited by Adminbot on May 4th 2014, 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 5 EmptyMay 4th 2014, 10:18 am

Yep jubilee is completed, as well as a very quick smart pallete, I have to off topic on this and say I love the hard work Avalon and chimoru put into jubilee, she is fantasic

on the this topic of vision, acey has been on a bit of a break with family, and he did want to update the work I had done on the vision, as far as releasing half finished work, I'm of the opinion we should strive to the best we can till we cannot, or are over the wip, but I doubt that I would be over some of the wips I'm working on, but as sky pointed out, if anyone is sick of their wip, maybe post it for other to work on, as you know there is a lot of work that gets put into a character and it can seem to feel like a waste when there isn't any progress shown for a length of time, I try to give a week or so to each of my work to keep them fresh, and progress them, I'm just not usually ready to show anything till I know they are close to completion, so that folks aren't getting false hope, but as adminbot said, the base I work with and creator who created it also wished to work it, so I will leave it for him to progress him further, cheers
Back to top Go down
rc72076

rc72076

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 5 EmptyNovember 7th 2014, 7:58 am

Any new info or possible soon release?
Back to top Go down
http://www.4shared.com/u/ouDNdfGq/rc72076.html
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 5 EmptyNovember 18th 2014, 10:41 pm

Posting a teaser video of Vision on behalf of Arkady...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 5 EmptyNovember 18th 2014, 11:11 pm

The video will play. Not sure why youtube is not showing it's usual preview screen before playing. But watching the video has been tested and confirmed, just click the play symbol.

Edit: New video link created so as a preview screen can be shown.

Last edited by volzzilla on November 19th 2014, 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Comment on changing video link)
Back to top Go down
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 5 EmptyNovember 19th 2014, 4:46 am

Woooow, I'm having a vision!!!... cheers cheers cheers

because I have no words to explain, I'll try with music!!

Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 5 EmptyNovember 19th 2014, 5:42 am

OMG YES! It's nice to see someone succeed with Vision because I failed so bad! Razz LOL

Can't wait! He's a favorite of mine!
Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 5 EmptyNovember 19th 2014, 6:35 am

LOL He look great Smile
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 5 EmptyNovember 19th 2014, 9:29 am

cool video 
awesome sprite The Vision by Arkady - Page 5 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vision by Arkady
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next