The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
The Vision by Arkady - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
The Vision by Arkady - Page 3 Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
The Vision by Arkady - Page 3 Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
The Vision by Arkady - Page 3 Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Vision by Arkady

Go down 
+48
THE ERIX
skhsato123
Darthpool
Relinquished
Messiakei
ELECTRO
NinjaRyu
teknoid
MERK_U
Cristianomelo
ZaikoNEONElementz
CosmicToxin
Predator
kokehackz
rc72076
Mantovani
MakeMineMarvel
DARK!!
SIRALEXBABY
Chimoru
tank402
metamutant
wingnut
MDS_GEIST
mariano716
LALO27
sky-79
verz36
OGSymbiote
Loganir
XXDreamBrotherXX
iron-angelus
O Ilusionista
rafhot
NightDevil123
YoungSamurai5
cravd
Blagoy
Nicotinefist
volzzilla
Snakebyte
Mr.Ketchup
Ax
Hypersonic
Arkady
kyoman
WileE
Adminbot
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
sky-79

The Vision by Arkady - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 3 EmptyDecember 3rd 2012, 2:32 pm

In the mid 90's his cape was almost 'Spawn' like, and it's always wraped around him in one way or another. That and his white color made him almost ghost like. He's the original 'ghost in the machine' as it were.

Souless, highly unatural yet beautiful and dramatic at the same time. Thats the name of the game with Vision.
Spoiler:
-Stance is leaning forward a bit, as though he's moving farward
-The cape needs real help though, can't use Magneto forever. Longers, flowing.
-Beam should be much thiner/focused, like a cutting lazer, I'd add some blue electric fx around it, and a lenze flare on the forehead as well.

The way Gill or Dr Manhattan emote would work, study a few videos of them in action.
Back to top Go down
LALO27

LALO27

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 3 EmptyDecember 3rd 2012, 3:47 pm

GREAT CHAR..!! cant wait..!
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 3 EmptyDecember 3rd 2012, 6:21 pm

Sky, thanks for the feedback but I think we're pretty good on Vision for now.
Back to top Go down
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 3 EmptyDecember 4th 2012, 10:29 am

Hypersonic wrote:
Sky, thanks for the feedback but I think we're pretty good on Vision for now.

If you say so.............
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 3 EmptyDecember 4th 2012, 4:47 pm

hi to sky79, i'm glad you've taken an interest in this wip, you're on the money with what he should be looking like, and i hope you enjoy his release, when i get to finishing him off, the video is pretty old in comparison to what he looks like now, (but his cape has remained the same unfortunetly)
i have some worked some of my Wip characters of late with capes e.g scarlet witch, heimdall and exodus and i'm really quite boring when it comes to the actual cape itself using only magneto and drdoom
but if the release is to your liking barr the look of the cape, i will ask if you could help improve the cape to your "vision" (haha get it = vision) of what the cape can be
maybe a few sprites here and there and i can copy the style to get it there
hope you can help improve the wip (in the near future)
Back to top Go down
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 3 EmptyDecember 4th 2012, 5:23 pm

ArkadyRossovitch wrote:
hi to sky79, i'm glad you've taken an interest in this wip, you're on the money with what he should be looking like, and i hope you enjoy his release, when i get to finishing him off, the video is pretty old in comparison to what he looks like now, (but his cape has remained the same unfortunetly)
i have some worked some of my Wip characters of late with capes e.g scarlet witch, heimdall and exodus and i'm really quite boring when it comes to the actual cape itself using only magneto and drdoom
but if the release is to your liking barr the look of the cape, i will ask if you could help improve the cape to your "vision" (haha get it = vision) of what the cape can be
maybe a few sprites here and there and i can copy the style to get it there
hope you can help improve the wip (in the near future)

Not trying to be rude, just honest.

Sure I'll pitch in a bit, had a WIP of Vision 6 years ago myself, couldn't find a coder willing to help, so I know how you feel. Many people just keep using Magneto/Cyclops/Psylock over the years and other sites rip people apart for it, so I know how you feel. The best edits are ones you can't tell are edits.

My screen is messed up due to hurricane sandy, so till I replace it, more complex things like smart plallets are a no-go, but I can throw somthing basic together, to get an all around 'feel'.

I'll PM you soon cheers
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 3 EmptyDecember 9th 2012, 8:27 pm

I really like this wip, I made some palettes though yours looks to be the best, just made these, maybe you could use something? Maybe not but anyway I wanna share these just for the heck of it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

check em out!

Also I did an extra shaded version to

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Would be a neat possible update? I could add this stuff for you in the future after your release as well?

I mean if you wanna have Vision this detailed Razz Though maybe this isn't good for Capcom style matching?
Back to top Go down
mariano716

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 3 EmptyDecember 10th 2012, 6:08 pm

i really like too, specially second palette, good luck with him Smile
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 3 EmptyDecember 10th 2012, 9:22 pm

maybe the legs should be more seperate look like there stuck together
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 3 EmptyDecember 11th 2012, 4:18 pm

Very nice palettes!!
Back to top Go down
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2013, 11:56 pm

So, how are things coming along?
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2013, 12:54 am

At the moment we're busy with AvX. Afterwards Ark might get back to Vision (or maybe he'll start another WIP)
Back to top Go down
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 3 EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 12:33 pm

Quote :

Yeah vision miss the closing date for phase 1
Then how about an update chief.

The shading, cape and leggs can use someone work.
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 3 EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 8:38 pm

Ark has a LOT of WIPs on his plate and I'm on a somewhat hiatus from MUGEN to focus on my voicework.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vision by Arkady   The Vision by Arkady - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vision by Arkady
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next