The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please Emptyby Shining Today at 3:08 am

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please Emptyby BigPimp Yesterday at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please Emptyby Charmugen May 7th 2024, 9:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kenschin1982

Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please Empty
PostSubject: Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please   Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please EmptySeptember 28th 2014, 5:41 pm

http://mugen-shasam19.webnode.es/screenpack/dragon-ball-bu-yu-retsuden/

Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please Mugen008

Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please Mugen005
Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please Mugen002

Hello everyone. Is anybody can help me please? I downloaded this screenpack DBZ Bu Yu Retsuden. It works well and looks good, but it is just limited to 10 characters and I want at least add more than 30 characters in this screenpack. I tried the usual techniques by going to the file System and by modifying the rows and columns. I even tried to go into the file config but nothing works. Does anyone know a solution to this problem? I tried to contact the author of this screenpack but for now I do not have an answer from him. Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
kenschin1982

Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please   Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please EmptySeptember 29th 2014, 6:55 pm

Please does anyone can help me to increase the number of characters on this screenpack. I usually get there no problem to do. I doing it with other screenpack, but with this screenpack there is no way. Is someone who knows about programming screenpack mugen 1.1 can help me please? I did everything, change the number of rows and columns, go to the config file but it isn't work. I do not know what to do. Please help me!
Back to top Go down
ReddBrink

ReddBrink

PostSubject: Re: Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please   Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please EmptySeptember 29th 2014, 8:57 pm

i don't think there is anyway to edit the amount of character slots for this screenpack
my only guess is that you would have to remake the entire screenpack to get the number of characters you want other than that i cant help sorry
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please   Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please EmptySeptember 29th 2014, 9:25 pm

Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please Demo_d10

ves amigo el autor de este screenpack utilizo esta imagen como 9000,0 por ello en la escena de seleccion de personaje figura la imagen de portraits grande y oculta muy arriba la pequeña , pero de seguro que el screen pack posee mas slots para personajes , solo que vas a tener que editar sus portraits igual a este.

Friend see the author of this screenpack I use this picture as 9000,0 why the character selection scene image contained large portraits and hidden high above the small but sure the screen pack has more slots for characters, only you'll have to edit your portraits like this.

hard work..........but not impossible.
I hope I've helped
Back to top Go down
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Re: Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please   Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please EmptySeptember 29th 2014, 10:14 pm

Thank you for your answers Ex-07 and Fede de 10.

Fede de 10: these sprites with larges portraits and with smalls portraits are used for the selection screen (for larges portraits) and the screen versus (for smalls portraits). This is not what I can not do. I success to do it for Goku Ssj-2. But I can not do to increase the number of characters. It is the problem. Beyond the number of 10 characters, it seems impossible to add more characters. I send you a copy of what I did with this screenpack for you to understand better. For Goku ssj2 I did exactly as described, but here I have at least 70 characters and I can not add them to the selection screen. You'll understand better by seeing my screenpack

ps: I also have a problem with the lifebar that appears in small scale.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/i4p-Sjupba/mugen-11b1.html
Back to top Go down
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Re: Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please   Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please EmptySeptember 29th 2014, 10:39 pm

In fact it's the problem. It is this screen. I want instead to just being able to play with 11 characters, you can play with at least 70 characters minimuns. But I want to guard all of the rest of the screenpack as it is.

I want to go from this...

Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please Mugen010

... to this. ((keeping the framework for large portraits)

Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please Ede10

But even in modifying the roms and columns in the file system or in changing the mugen.cfg. it does not work.
Back to top Go down
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Re: Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please   Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please EmptyOctober 1st 2014, 6:32 pm

I found now the solution. Really I am really more used to versions Mugen on WinDos that the Mugen version 1.1. I had to change the system.def (in changing the number of Roma and columns) the file in the folder mugen1 but it was not working. I changed the number of Roms and columns in all the file system.def of the screenpack (and not just in the folder mugen1 ) and it now works. Certainly I have the difficults with the 1.1 version of Mugen. Before you just had one system.def file on older versions of mugen and you had only just change the number of Roms and columns of this file to increase the number of characters. But now it must be done on all files of system.def of the screenpacks and I do not know. Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please 2399657483 It 's Great, I'm going to continue to develop this game now. bub
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please   Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please Empty

Back to top Go down

Help in order to increase the number of characters on this screenpack please
Page 1 of 1