The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N Emptyby Shining Today at 1:16 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N Emptyby dev Yesterday at 4:47 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N

Go down 
+3
moneyspider_todd
gui0007
Cobee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cobee

Cobee

The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N   The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N EmptySeptember 2nd 2014, 7:07 pm

hi everybody, i'm new here and it's my first topic.

I am pleased to share with you my first M.U.G.E.N. , it's about my comic, and the mechanic are more o less like a smash bros game, i hope you like it

some videos about that:

and the link heretes

note: this mugen is in spanish because it's my language, but if some people want a inglish version i will made that.
note 2: yes, the sprites are very simple, but i'm working in the second part with better draws Wink

enjoy! Wink
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N   The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N EmptySeptember 2nd 2014, 11:32 pm

Welcome to MMV! (yes, i'm the same guy from MFG! The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N 311127478 )

BTW, a nice and funny concept i see! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
moneyspider_todd

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N   The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N EmptySeptember 2nd 2014, 11:56 pm

first of all, welcome!

about TUM, let's find out who deserves to be the definitive macho >Smile
Back to top Go down
Cobee

Cobee

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N   The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N EmptySeptember 3rd 2014, 11:48 am

thanks for the comments guy! i appreciate this a lot
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N   The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 12:00 am

welcome to our community Smile glad to have you here and hope to see more from you Smile

and congratulations on the release Very Happy i'll change your membergroup setting now and tomorrow i'll alter the forum index news block for a referral to this topic.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Cobee

Cobee

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N   The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 6:16 am

oh man! thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N   The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 5:27 pm

I quickly noticed the the lady with no pants... Embarassed

The game concept/design-wise looks like it could be a real arcade style game. It's very original and it plays well for a phase 1 release. It just needs as you've said earlier another pass at touching up the art. Extra simple detail and an increase in palette colors and you have a game right up there with street fighter II.

I feel as if these characters could of all have been in a game like virtual fighter or tekken so they are very well executed.

This is quite an accomplishment. Congratulations for doing all of this and for having done so much this far.
Back to top Go down
Cobee

Cobee

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N   The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 10:10 pm

thank you Ax!
well the game has 12 palette for char less the "encamauetados" and "s. trolus" (the last only change his eyes color) (1 color for button and the "start" specials colors)

and congratulation for noticed the bottomless's girl XD (she is a succubus and eat with her pussy... literally XD)
Back to top Go down
Pingurules

Pingurules

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N   The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N EmptySeptember 7th 2014, 9:51 am

Wow, really good for a first attempt. :O
Back to top Go down
http://pingurules.deviantart.com/
Cobee

Cobee

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N   The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N EmptySeptember 7th 2014, 10:15 pm

Pingurules wrote:
Wow, really good for a first attempt. :O

thank you man! Wink
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N   The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N EmptySeptember 7th 2014, 11:34 pm

Muy lindas vídeos hasta ahora! Bienvenido a Mugen Multiverso!
Back to top Go down
Cobee

Cobee

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N   The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N EmptySeptember 8th 2014, 8:54 am

Lluvia wrote:
Muy lindas vídeos hasta ahora! Bienvenido a Mugen Multiverso!

gracias! que rico hablar en español jajajaja

muchas gracias por la bienvenida Wink
Back to top Go down
Cobee

Cobee

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N   The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N EmptySeptember 17th 2014, 5:00 am

a little actualitation TUM v1.1

link (click me)

my friend Ehnyd found some mistakes in animation and winquotes and it's OK now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N   The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Male Tournament (Torneo ultimo macho) M.U.G.E.N
Page 1 of 1