The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
DeathScythe's MUGEN Ultimate Tournament's Intro Patch Release by OldGamer Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
DeathScythe's MUGEN Ultimate Tournament's Intro Patch Release by OldGamer Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
DeathScythe's MUGEN Ultimate Tournament's Intro Patch Release by OldGamer Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
DeathScythe's MUGEN Ultimate Tournament's Intro Patch Release by OldGamer Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DeathScythe's MUGEN Ultimate Tournament's Intro Patch Release by OldGamer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OldGamer

OldGamer

DeathScythe's MUGEN Ultimate Tournament's Intro Patch Release by OldGamer Empty
PostSubject: DeathScythe's MUGEN Ultimate Tournament's Intro Patch Release by OldGamer   DeathScythe's MUGEN Ultimate Tournament's Intro Patch Release by OldGamer EmptyMarch 1st 2022, 6:31 pm

Hi everyone I would like to share with you New Intro I made for DeathScythe's MUGEN Ultimate Tournament' Screen Pack
Please read My notes and DeathScythe note on how to use the patch and install the screen pack also watch the video on how to apply the patch just incase

All logos were made by DeathScythe
Intro were code and made by OldGamer
The Intro works for both mugen versions
all sound were rip by OldGamer for DeathScythe's logo

How to apply the intro patch ?

first follow DeathScythe's reading instruction on how to install the screen pack you can find the screen pack located here
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/mugen-ultimate-tournament-640-x-480-184552.0.html

then take My MUT_Intro folder and grab MUT file and replace it and if its ask to replace the exiting files, you tell it yes

here download
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Oqs2RYcXvFTYGt-NSFW9k7th600a011e/view?usp=sharing
Back to top Go down

DeathScythe's MUGEN Ultimate Tournament's Intro Patch Release by OldGamer
Page 1 of 1