The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE MUGEN 1.1? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE MUGEN 1.1? Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE MUGEN 1.1? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE MUGEN 1.1? Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE MUGEN 1.1?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE MUGEN 1.1? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE MUGEN 1.1?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE MUGEN 1.1? EmptySeptember 1st 2014, 12:49 am

Hello friends?

i would like the your opinion about the MUGEN 1.1!

My personal opinion :

1 - the screens are very beautiful and has a good quality.

2 - the low-res chars appears highly pixellated and flattened

3 - the widescreen is very stretched and reveals more yet the low-res files.

4 - it is very heavy to load.

5 - it´s beta and make some bugs in some chars versions.

6 - it´s a little hard to make screenpacks and bars with this huge size.

7 - many computers doesn´t work with this softly and the delay is very notable.

8 - the final result doesn´t let the mugen fans satisfied because the pixellation.

9 - it´s hard to find sufficient files and chars to make a full and complete game.

10 - there´s more beauty than amusement on this engine,then for me the MUGEN 1.0 is the best option for to work.

---------------------------------------------------

comment your opinion below about the matter:

Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE MUGEN 1.1?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE MUGEN 1.1? EmptySeptember 1st 2014, 2:26 am

MUGEN 1.1 is good I'm using it on my project, It has a good OpenGL Mode with smoother acceleration. Zoom view, great graphic quality the only disadvantage was Character incompatibility and the screen resolution on Intro and Outro which is quite different comparing to MUGEN 1.0. and in some instances you will notice some brief blink on the screen I don't know if it is a character incompatibility or Bugs on MUGEN 1.1. overall MUGEN 1.1 is a little bit better on 1.0. but if they manage to fix the bugs and the compatibility issues, this version will be the best engine to use. (I hope they add water splashes in MUGEN 1.1 next version because some stages needed it. like the Greedia Ruins).
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE MUGEN 1.1?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE MUGEN 1.1? EmptySeptember 1st 2014, 8:10 am

I dunno. I was using 1.0 before, but I had both. Whenever I get a computer again, I'll probably have both again. I was going to use 1.1 for a marvel game because I didn't feel like recoding EVERY character and stage I had. I wanted to do just a select group. Overall, I like 1.0 for my stuff because it IS low-res, but for high-res, I might opt for 1.1.
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE MUGEN 1.1?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE MUGEN 1.1? EmptySeptember 1st 2014, 10:45 am

I wore the old winmugen screenpack by harlequin, and jumped to the new "MUGEN MULTIVERSE - Cross Generation of Fighters by Duracelleur", I edited and am very pleased, so far I had no problems with compatibility characters, I view mode screens , and although it will miss the old filter, which made the characters  low resolution in the best, I do not go back to mugen1.0 or winmugen
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE MUGEN 1.1? Select%20players01
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE MUGEN 1.1?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE MUGEN 1.1? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE MUGEN 1.1?
Page 1 of 1