The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into

Go down 
+6
YoungSamurai5
Arkady
cravd
metamutant
Hypersonic
volzzilla
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into Empty
PostSubject: Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into   Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into EmptyOctober 30th 2012, 10:26 am

Originally I found Aoba, and thought she'd make a great Black Widow base. I went through a bunch of effort to track down the author, and then talk to them in japanese regarding permission.

However, the Black Widow WIP went another direction. Plz watch this video and offer up ideas for different Marvel chars she can be edited into.

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into   Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into EmptyOctober 30th 2012, 10:46 am

Maybe she could be a good base for Domino
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into   Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into EmptyOctober 30th 2012, 11:22 am

I know they are DC but Lady Shiva with those kicks and martial artist ability would be perfect also Cheshire would be fitting.
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into   Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into EmptyOctober 30th 2012, 12:10 pm

Razz
In fact I would like to chest power girl .. hehehe
are of a good proportion ..
by cheeta not the nemesis of Wonder Woman, is fast and agile ... only opened to add movements from the clutches .. say an option.
Smile
en efecto el pecho me gustaria para power girl..hehehe
son de una buena proporcion..
por que no cheeta la nemesis de wonder woman, se ve rapida y agil...solo abria que añadirle movimientos de las garras..digo una opcion.
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into   Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into EmptyOctober 30th 2012, 1:15 pm

Well, we COULD use more Wondie chars for MUGEN
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into   Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into EmptyOctober 30th 2012, 4:20 pm

YUK DC!
marvel rulez
how about Dagger (and Cloak)
domino is a good one too
i have the spritesheet of aoba if anyone has ideas that want to continue with BTW
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into   Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into EmptyOctober 30th 2012, 7:45 pm

ArkadyRossovitch wrote:
YUK DC!
marvel rulez
how about Dagger (and Cloak)
domino is a good one too
i have the spritesheet of aoba if anyone has ideas that want to continue with BTW

oh god please no more marvel we need more dc Razz
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into   Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into EmptyOctober 30th 2012, 9:10 pm

YoungSamurai5 wrote:
oh god please no more marvel we need more dc Razz
Says the guy who's co-leading a Marvel project Laughing
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into   Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into EmptyOctober 30th 2012, 9:42 pm

Hypersonic wrote:

Says the guy who's co-leading a Marvel project Laughing

you have a point there lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into   Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into EmptyOctober 30th 2012, 11:21 pm

not to mention find the sprite editor. the bulk of the people that sprite edit here more into marvel than dc
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into   Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into EmptyNovember 2nd 2012, 3:04 pm

True that.

So as far as I see, suggestions include Domino and Dagger. Lemme see who else we can have...

Mockingbird (I know she's a popular canidate for MUGEN)
Quake
Sif
Enchantress
Lucia Von Bardas
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into   Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into EmptyNovember 7th 2012, 2:55 am

Wolfsbane/Feral spring to mind

Back to top Go down
Loganir

Loganir

PostSubject: Re: Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into   Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into EmptyNovember 8th 2012, 7:40 pm

Like it's alredy mentioned she's perfect for Cheshire....
but could be also edited to a Miss Martian or Rose Wilson (Deathstroke daughter)
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into   Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into EmptyNovember 8th 2012, 10:02 pm

Loganir wrote:
Like it's alredy mentioned she's perfect for Cheshire....
but could be also edited to a Miss Martian or Rose Wilson (Deathstroke daughter)

i would love to see a miss martian
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into   Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into EmptyNovember 9th 2012, 9:04 am

well, the thing is, the bulk of the people here that would edit the sprites are more into marvel.

anyway, here is an idea...viper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into   Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into Empty

Back to top Go down

Help decide a Marvel character to edit Aoba into
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next