The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 4 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 4 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:17 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 4 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 4 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!

Go down 
+16
shanri
Tsuyoi
CyberCommanderCyprus
Dark Rider
Ghost Killer
Ax
volzzilla
Red Hood
cravd
Predator
NinjaRyu
BlueSpiderX
Mazemerald
kaczor787
spidergoku
chuchoryu
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!    Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 4 EmptyNovember 24th 2018, 11:33 pm

I forgot this extra detail, I working in Virtua Fighter Mugen adding all VF2 Roster and extra this Jo Musashi here the song

Sounds like original Virtua Fighter game
Back to top Go down
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!    Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 4 EmptyNovember 25th 2018, 12:11 am

Wow, awesome! Both of those versions look great. I personally like his Shinobi 3 look a little more, but the Shinobi 2 look is always a classic. You do what you want to do!
I don't know how far you've gotten on his attacks, but you'll definitely want to give him some attacks with his knives, both for throwing and for slicing. Joe Musashi loves his knives, after all! Wink He uses his sword, too, but not as much as his knives.

You said you wanted to include moves from Shinobi PS2? May I suggest a stealth dash like all the characters can use in that game? It would make for a great evasion move. You could use my Hibana as reference and use the dash sound effect from her if you want. As for moves from Shinobi 3DS, his father Jiro uses a parry move in that game that blocks projectiles and allows him to do a dashing counter-attack. So you could give him that. Jiro also uses a grapple hook in that game to pull a boss toward him and slice her with his sword, so there's an attack you could use for Joe!

I've heard that Shinobi 3 music remix before. I really love it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Varia31

Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4